• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"yup we can" he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
She smiled and hugged him "Good! I want to go somewhere nice!"

LunaCrosby said:
"I will!" He said childishly
She rolled her eyes and laughed "Nuh-uh!"

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet was just sitting there having a little freak out.

"Well my eyes are ioen and my lips are moving so yeah I am" she says and looks around the room.
Ulquiorra frowned before tossing her on his bed."Damn, can you no be sarcastic right now?" He said as he rumidged through his closet.

Daniel reaver]annabel nodded before she pulled luce to the bed and layed down pulling him with and cuddling up against him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce laid down, and closed his eyes. However, he couldn't calm himself, no matter how hard he tried. He felt as if everything he'd ever denied was true. There really wad no one he could trust...he was worthless, only useful for one fleeting moment, and back to being less than garbage the next.

Here, at this school, he thought he'd found someone who could help him prove all of them wrong. But it was just as they said. He was used, and the moment they Annabel didn't have him nearby, she ran off looking for someone else...and here she was, pretending she actually ever cared about him...what a joke.

"I'm worthless..." he said quietly, as his body started to glow a pale gold.

Kalin Scarlet][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14908-lumina/ said:
@Lumina[/URL]
Elyse had enough strength to push herself up so she was slumped against the side of the pod rather than on the floor. That way the metal wouldn't spread anymore. If it spread too much, it might get to Kili, and protecting him at all costs is why she was trapped in here, alone. She exhaled, hearing the conversation between the two men, and wondered if she could use her powers through the pod to help Kili out. She glanced over, looking at the scientist - he looked... human, she guessed. Definitely not a match for her Kili, that's for sure.

Wait. Her Kili? Did she really just think that?

Shaking off her thoughts she placed a hand on the floor, the metal on the floor continuing to spread, but she was controlling it to spread toward the scientist. A little longer and she'd maybe have enough to work with, if her consciousness would stick around long enough to let her do that. So far, she was still awake, she simply felt like she had been run over by a train or been shot by a bullet - oh. Yeah.

Elyse's glanced back over at Kili, praying he wouldn't do anything stupid for her sake.

@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
annabel looked at him then immediately climbed on top of him and slapped him before pinning him "no your not!" she said with anger as she stared down at him tears welling up in her eyes "your not worthless.... i am. im the worthless one who couldn't stay loyal to you. im the one who tryed to go after some one else. you deserve better than me" she said to him as she stared down at him tears welling up in her eyes

@Kalin Scarlet

@Kalin Scarlet

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet was just sitting there having a little freak out.

"Well my eyes are ioen and my lips are moving so yeah I am" she says and looks around the room.
Lexi smirks "Are you gonna be okay?" she asks

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra frowned before tossing her on his bed."Damn, can you no be sarcastic right now?" He said as he rumidged through his closet.
WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't help it, being sarcastic sometimes is what make's me, me" she sighs.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smirks "Are you gonna be okay?" she asks
Scarlet calmed down "im fine" she laughed

Lumina said:
Aion regained her composure and looked at Ivory, an apologetic look on her face.
"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you!"

She immediately picked up all the textbooks, holding out her arms to give them back.

"I'm alright, just gotta get used to having legs again..."

She gave an embarrassed laugh.
((Sorry, my replys are gonna be a bit slow :'( )) Ivory watched her with wide eyes as she accepted the books. She raised her hands apart from each other, making a green bubble around the books, then tapped it, causing the bubble to vanish along with the books. She went to the girl and grabbed her arm. "What do you mean having legs again?" She asked as she began to lead her to a bench.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can't help it, being sarcastic sometimes is what make's me, me" she sighs.

Scarlet calmed down "im fine" she laughed
Levi lifted her head. "Congrats girly"

Lexi looked at her. "Oh where are my manners. Im Lexi!" she says not recognizing Levi

Mayyflower said:
Levi lifted her head. "Congrats girly"
Lexi looked at her. "Oh where are my manners. Im Lexi!" she says not recognizing Levi
Scarlet giggled "that's Levi, the drinks screwed her over And she went crazy" she says and trys to stop laughing.

Aeron said:
((Sorry, my replys are gonna be a bit slow :'( )) Ivory watched her with wide eyes as she accepted the books. She raised her hands apart from each other, making a green bubble around the books, then tapped it, causing the bubble to vanish along with the books. She went to the girl and grabbed her arm. "What do you mean having legs again?" She asked as she began to lead her to a bench.
Aion nodded, accepting her help to a bench. She swung her legs up and down once seated, getting the feeling back in them.

"Well, Aquarius doesn't really have legs, it's pretty much just water, and I had been laying in the fountain for a while..."

She stopped, lightly blushing, realizing this girl would have no idea what she was talking about. She laughed embarrassingly.

"Ahem. Sorry, that probably sounds really weird, doesn't it?"

Lumina said:
Aion nodded, accepting her help to a bench. She swung her legs up and down once seated, getting the feeling back in them.
"Well, Aquarius doesn't really have legs, it's pretty much just water, and I had been laying in the fountain for a while..."

She stopped, lightly blushing, realizing this girl would have no idea what she was talking about. She laughed embarrassingly.

"Ahem. Sorry, that probably sounds really weird, doesn't it?"
Ivory giggled into her hand and nodded. "A bit. But that's all right, I think I know what your saying. Your an Aquarius then, right? You can turn into water, then?" She said curiously.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet giggled "that's Levi, the drinks screwed her over And she went crazy" she says and trys to stop laughing.
Levi punches the crap out of scarlet. "No Its my new look, and I happen to like it" she says

Lexi gasps. "Oh it suits you, Ima go and hopefully find toru sitting alone so I can find my sister." she says getting up

Mayyflower said:
Levi punches the crap out of scarlet. "No Its my new look, and I happen to like it" she says
Lexi gasps. "Oh it suits you, Ima go and hopefully find toru sitting alone so I can find my sister." she says getting up
Scarlet dodge most of the punches "my bad, I apologise for being the one to not get drunk off the first couple drinks" she continued to laugh.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"ok. how about a nice restaurant" he asked her happily
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds good!" She said nodding.

LunaCrosby said:
"Mhm!" He said and snapped his fingers.
"Nu-uh!" She placed her hands on her hips "How do you know I won't beat you?"

((Sorry, I was watching a movie.))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"ok. how about a nice restaurant" he asked her happily
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]

LunaCrosby said:
"Mhm!" He said and snapped his fingers.

LunaCrosby said:
Scarlet dodge most of the punches "my bad, I apologise for being the one to not get drunk off the first couple drinks" she continued to laugh.
Levi puts her head down and looks out the window. "Where is Toru anyways?" she asks scarlet

Nonalaka said:

" I can feel it in my heart" he said and placed a hand on his heart

Mayyflower said:
Levi puts her head down and looks out the window. "Where is Toru anyways?" she asks scarlet
Scarlet opens a portal that showed where Toru was, "in a room of some sort" scarlet said.

LunaCrosby said:
"In your heart huh" She rolled her eyes "You're making me want to beat you" she chuckled

LunaCrosby said:

Scarlet opens a portal that showed where Toru was, "in a room of some sort" scarlet said.
"Alone? Or with another boy?" she asks

daniel smiled and nodded "ok" he said as they appeared in her dorm before he appeared in some nice clothing "ill be waiting here" he said softly to her

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back