• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Annabel blushed once he opened the door then she quickly walked in grabing him and pulling him to his room "luce please I'll do any thing. Just forgive me please" she said as she kissed him deeply planing on doing whatever he wanted asking as he stayed with her

@Kalin Scarlet

Shira giggled each time and kissed yukis cheek each time she jumped

@Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
(Sorry I fell asleep)
Scarlet shrugged "your full of energy" she says.
Levi sits down and orders them both a coffee. "Thanks I try..." she says

(If I dont reply back in time its cause im playing a game on my computer)

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora blinked and tilted her head,"What? Why would that....what would happen if you allowed it?"
Aiden looked at her. "I don't think so... I don't know. All I think I know is that it might be... Your ex Tyler."

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him, "well, take your time, have a look around and choose something you like, I have no other plans so I don't mind how long we stick around"

He looked at her, noticing her reaction,...did he upset her? He kinda felt guilty "....is something wrong?" He asked, frowning slightly.
Ryft nodded, looking around... then he stopped. He was staring at a huge Rollercoaster at the far end of the park. He pointed at it, not looking at Dakota.

"...what is THAT?!?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia kept clinging to him, cuddling him. "Is there something wrong with that...?" She asked, yawning. "It's a lot of work being in change of protection the light from darkness..."
"Ah, no not at all, I understand" he replied as he continued to walk around.

Shadow smiled as he got off the bed and put his clothes back on. "Then I got a lot of work to do..." He said as he disappeared.
Lexi laid there for a little before doing the same.

Lumina said:
Ryft nodded, looking around... then he stopped. He was staring at a huge Rollercoaster at the far end of the park. He pointed at it, not looking at Dakota.
"...what is THAT?!?"
Dakota laughed "Well, that's a rollercoaster,.... I take it that you want to try it out?, you aren't scared of heights or anything, right?" She asked as she looked at the rollercoaster as well.

Yuto shrugged. "I just didn't grow up in a good environment... I grew up in a different dimension... One made of turmoil and destruction." He said. "Let's not talk about that..." He said.
Noir nodded, letting the subject go. She walked quietly next to him, not minding the silence. She supposed she was just happy to be near someone else. She liked people, and liked doing nice things for other people... it was just that people didn't really ever like her.

Mayyflower said:
Levi sits down and orders them both a coffee. "Thanks I try..." she says
(If I dont reply back in time its cause im playing a game on my computer)
When the waiter brings their drinks Scarlet begins to sip it.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota laughed "Well, that's a rollercoaster,.... I take it that you want to try it out?, you aren't scared of heights or anything, right?" She asked as she looked at the rollercoaster as well.
Ryft shook his head.

"One of my previous Wielders was a pilot. I love heights!"

He grinned, beginning to walk toward the coaster.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its no fun when your bad" he shrugged
"If I was bad at it, that would make me want to try it out to get better" she chuckled "No matter, I guess well pick something else....hmm" she placed her finger on her chin as she thought.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, no not at all, I understand" he replied as he continued to walk around.
Celia started drifting off. "I love you... Colin..." She said absent-mindedly. She had no idea what she just said.

Jennete said:
Rain: You can come in, it won't kill you, the color just represents my true nature... though it used to be blacker *she looks at the swirling white in the water where she was that was infecting the rest of the water* Strange...
Jay shrugs and takes a few small steps into the pond. "It was blacker? Why?" He says, not noticing the swirling white in the water.

Nonalaka said:
"I missed you too" she said with a smile "sorry I've been a bit busy lately" she said apologetically.
--------------------

"Yeah it i- A-are you falling asleep?!" He asked, disregarding the teddy bear comment.
"its ok. your still mine at least. arent you?" he said teasingly to her as he kissed her ear again

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"Have a nice nap or night" she said and immediately dozed off.
@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
"If I was bad at it, that would make me want to try it out to get better" she chuckled "No matter, I guess well pick something else....hmm" she placed her finger on her chin as she thought.
Allen stared at her, waiting for her to choose.

Aeron said:
Ivory yelped as she stopped midstep, accidentally dropping her textbooks, to avoid a wobbling girl. "Hey, are you all right?"
Aion regained her composure and looked at Ivory, an apologetic look on her face.

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run into you!"

She immediately picked up all the textbooks, holding out her arms to give them back.

"I'm alright, just gotta get used to having legs again..."

She gave an embarrassed laugh.

Lumina said:
Ryft shook his head.
"One of my previous Wielders was a pilot. I love heights!"

He grinned, beginning to walk toward the coaster.
She smiled "Alright, that's pretty cool!" She replied nodding as she pulled him along "Coaster it is then" she chimed.

Aiden looked at her. "I don't think so... I don't know. All I think I know is that it might be... Your ex Tyler."
"Well....I guess you are the reincarnation of him, you just don't remember anything from your past life." Nora said as she kicked her legs."I do miss Tyler though."

LunaCrosby said:
@WeirdPrincess

Allen stared at her, waiting for her to choose.
Ulqui slowly opened his eyes a few hours later and yawned, sitting up."How long have I been asleep?" He asked himself tiredly as he looked over and saw Lucy.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well....I guess you are the reincarnation of him, you just don't remember anything from your past life." Nora said as she kicked her legs."I do miss Tyler though."

Ulqui slowly opened his eyes a few hours later and yawned, sitting up."How long have I been asleep?" He asked himself tiredly as he looked over and saw Lucy.
Aiden sighed. "What should I do...?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
When the waiter brings their drinks Scarlet begins to sip it.
Levi takes a sip of her drink as she notices Lexi walking in.

Lexi walks in and sees Levi and Scarlet sitting down so she walks over and sits down next to them. "Hey guys" she says smiling

Levi smiled and took another sip of her drink. "Hey." she replies

Mayyflower said:
Levi takes a sip of her drink as she notices Lexi walking in.
Lexi walks in and sees Levi and Scarlet sitting down so she walks over and sits down next to them. "Hey guys" she says smiling

Levi smiled and took another sip of her drink. "Hey." she replies
"Hi" Scarlet waves and yawns.

Celia started drifting off. "I love you... Colin..." She said absent-mindedly. She had no idea what she just said.
Colin went wide eyed "w-what?" Did she realise what she had said? He wasn't sure, she probably was just trying to embarass him anyways. He continued to walk, red faced.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled "Alright, that's pretty cool!" She replied nodding as she pulled him along "Coaster it is then" she chimed.
Ryft blushed a bit at her touch. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. But he was really excited to go on the coaster, so he didn't mind how Dakota was pulling him along.

Aiden sighed. "What should I do...?" He asked.
"I don't know...I would say fight the voice, but I get to see Tyler again after this long...then I'd be really happy." Nora said softly, a small smile on her face."Do whatever you think is right. That's the best I can tell you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back