• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto nodded with approval. "Music...? I like music too... There isn't a whole lot of things I like... In fact there are more things I hate than like... I wish I didn't hate things so much but I do sadly." He sighed. "I don't hate you by the way..."
Noir continued to write on the pad.

"Thank you. There's not much I like other than art and music. Most of the time, it's mainly art."

She stopped, then wrote again.

"But what good does hating things do you?"

Lumina said:
Noir continued to write on the pad.
"Thank you. There's not much I like other than art and music. Most of the time, it's mainly art."

She stopped, then wrote again.

"But what good does hating things do you?"
Yuto shrugged. "I just didn't grow up in a good environment... I grew up in a different dimension... One made of turmoil and destruction." He said. "Let's not talk about that..." He said.

Lumina said:
Noir wrote on her pad,
"I don't know. I've never been to one."

She looked back at Yuto, and with one glance could tell he hadn't been to one either. She nodded in approval, wanting to go now.

Ryft looked around as they walked, at all the people and all the attractions.

"I... I dunno... there's just so much to do here!"

He kept looking around at, well, everything.
She smiled at him, "well, take your time, have a look around and choose something you like, I have no other plans so I don't mind how long we stick around"

Celia poked his nose as she floated neck to him again. "Alright, I believe you." She said softly... She almost sounded disappointed.
He looked at her, noticing her reaction,...did he upset her? He kinda felt guilty "....is something wrong?" He asked, frowning slightly.

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him, "well, take your time, have a look around and choose something you like, I have no other plans so I don't mind how long we stick around"

He looked at her, noticing her reaction,...did he upset her? He kinda felt guilty "....is something wrong?" He asked, frowning slightly.
Celia shook her head. "No... It's nothing." She said. "Don't worry about me!" She said, using her fake happiness. She was pretty good at putting on a act.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed as she sat in the courtyard,"Is there anything to do around here?"
(Trying my best NOT to send Aiden over there xD )

shira smiled "its ok sweety" she said quietly to her "i think its almost over" she said again to her as she looked back to the movie

@Himeragi Seiker

jasper layed there at a tree in the court yard a frown on his face as his music played through his ear buds "why is it so...... lonely" he said quietly not knowing if any one was around to hear him

Celia shook her head. "No... It's nothing." She said. "Don't worry about me!" She said, using her fake happiness. She was pretty good at putting on a act.

(Just do it. It's not like she's doing anything and she's no gonna die yet xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(Just do it. It's not like she's doing anything and she's no gonna die yet xD )
(Aye sir! *salutes* All hail the princess!)

Aiden walked into the courtyard, bored as usual when he saw Nora. "Oh... Your Nora, right?" He asked. "Can I sit with you? I figure if anybody knew the old me better... I'd be you." He said, laughing a little.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles as she rests her head on shadows chest.
Shadow looked up at the ceiling. "So... When do you want to have our wedding?" He asked, still blushing from the idea of it.

Colin raised a brow at her "...Alright...well sorry if I offended you" he said in an apologetic tone.

Nonalaka said:
Colin raised a brow at her "...Alright...well sorry if I offended you" he said in an apologetic tone.
Celia ruffled his hair. "You could never offend me silly!" She said, twirling around happily in the air.

Aiden walked into the courtyard, bored as usual when he saw Nora. "Oh... Your Nora, right?" He asked. "Can I sit with you? I figure if anybody knew the old me better... I'd be you." He said, laughing a little.

Shadow looked up at the ceiling. "So... When do you want to have our wedding?" He asked, still blushing from the idea of it.
Nora looked up at him and smiled,"Hey! Yeah you can sit here. I'm just bored out of my mind, no one seems to be around. How are you?"

"When?..." she hums at the thought "I want it soon but not too soon." she says hoping that makes a little sense. "Who all would come?" she asks

Lumina said:
Elyse had enough strength to turn and look at the guy. Ew, gross. He was just as messed up as she thought he would be. So this was the guy that was running this place, eh? What could they possibly be looking for in this room? She pursed her lips, wanting nothing more than to strangle this man with whatever metal she could find in the room, but she followed Kili's logic of preferring the peaceful route. She stayed silent, guessing that would be the best thing to do in this situation.
" I attacked because you're a psychopath who would have tried to turn us into lab experiments if I hadn't." Kili said, stepping back slightly.

"I guess you're not wrong about that..." the scientist said, pressing a button on his chair, causing a pod to descend from the ceiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora looked up at him and smiled,"Hey! Yeah you can sit here. I'm just bored out of my mind, no one seems to be around. How are you?"
Aiden plopped down next to her and smiled. He rubbed his nose at the same time. "I'm doing perfect, thanks for asking!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
"When?..." she hums at the thought "I want it soon but not too soon." she says hoping that makes a little sense. "Who all would come?" she asks
Shadow sighed and pondered for a while. "Yuto is coming... He already knows about it." He said happily. I haven't asked anybody if they want to come yet...

Aiden plopped down next to her and smiled. He rubbed his nose at the same time. "I'm doing perfect, thanks for asking!" He said happily.

Shadow sighed and pondered for a while. "Yuto is coming... He already knows about it." He said happily. I haven't asked anybody if they want to come yet...
Lexi moved her head a little. "What about Hiro?" she asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](@Nonalaka did you reply)

[/QUOTE]
(Yeah :'D))

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks out and around the pond, taking in the scenery. "Well it is a certainly a nice pond." He says as he looks into the water, wanting to step in but not knowing if he has to be invited, or if it'll kill him.
Rain: You can come in, it won't kill you, the color just represents my true nature... though it used to be blacker *she looks at the swirling white in the water where she was that was infecting the rest of the water* Strange...

Celia ruffled his hair. "You could never offend me silly!" She said, twirling around happily in the air.
"Ah, good" he chuckled lightly "say, how long were you floating around here for?...Why were you in the forest anyways?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back