• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow nodded. "He doesn't know about it yet, but I'm sure he'd come." He said.
Lexi nods. "Yea I could invite a couple of my friends... None of my family would be able to make it except for Harper..." she says quietly

Aiden plopped down next to her and smiled. He rubbed his nose at the same time. "I'm doing perfect, thanks for asking!" He said happily.

Shadow sighed and pondered for a while. "Yuto is coming... He already knows about it." He said happily. I haven't asked anybody if they want to come yet...
"Are things going well with....Evie I think her name is?" Nora said as she nudged him with her elbow.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, good" he chuckled lightly "say, how long were you floating around here for?...Why were you in the forest anyways?"
Celia clung to him from behind again. "I love nature... It's so peaceful and quiet here..." She said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Are things going well with....Evie I think her name is?" Nora said as she nudged him with her elbow.
Aiden nodded. "But... I don't feel as complete as used to be..." He said sadly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods. "Yea I could invite a couple of my friends... None of my family would be able to make it except for Harper..." she says quietly
Shadow smiled at her. "I'll do the same..." He said softly her, kissing her just as soft.

Shadow smiled at her. "I'll do the same..." He said softly her, kissing her just as soft.
"Why's that? Is something wrong?" Nora asked.

Celia clung to him from behind again. "I love nature... It's so peaceful and quiet here..." She said.
"I can relate to that, I came here to draw actually" he said with a smile

Nonalaka said:
"I can relate to that, I came here to draw actually" he said with a smile
Celia rubbed her cheek against his back. "Drawing is fun..." She said tiredly, like she was going to fall asleep. "Colin-sama is like a big teddy bear..."

Daniel reaver]annbel walked with luce then stoped him "luce.....im sorry. i wasnt loyal after a while... i went back to trying to get a girl" she said ashamed as she pressed into him "forgive me" she wispered [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce tensed, and let out a deep breath. "Its been a long day. Lets get some rest. Okay?" He said, walking around her, and opening the door. He managed a smile, but it was devoid of most of its usual energy, confidence, and kindness.

Daniel reaver]annbel walked with luce then stoped him "luce.....im sorry. i wasnt loyal after a while... i went back to trying to get a girl" she said ashamed as she pressed into him "forgive me" she wispered [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce tensed, and let out a deep breath. "Its been a long day. Lets get some rest. Okay?" He said, walking around her, and opening the door. He managed a smile, but it was devoid of most of its usual energy, confidence, and kindness.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why's that? Is something wrong?" Nora asked.
Aiden looked at the ground. "It's like... I hear a voice in my head... It says it's fighting. It's fighting to see you again..." He said softly. "I want to grant this voice it's wish..."

Lexi smiled and nods. "I cant wait" she says excitedly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and nods. "I cant wait" she says excitedly.
Shadow smiled as he got off the bed and put his clothes back on. "Then I got a lot of work to do..." He said as he disappeared.

Daniel reaver]shira smiled "its ok sweety" she said quietly to her "i think its almost over" she said again to her as she looked back to the movie [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

jasper layed there at a tree in the court yard a frown on his face as his music played through his ear buds "why is it so...... lonely" he said quietly not knowing if any one was around to hear him
*As Yuki watched, she was squealed quietly after every jump scare and clinged onto Shira*

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiles then nods. "I'm to lazy for that." She says yawning. "Let's go to the cafe" she says teleporting the both of them to the cafe
(Sorry I fell asleep)

Scarlet shrugged "your full of energy" she says.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"ive been good but im better now" he said softly to her as he nuzzled her neck lovingly "i missed you" he whispered to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"I missed you too" she said with a smile "sorry I've been a bit busy lately" she said apologetically.

--------------------

Celia rubbed her cheek against his back. "Drawing is fun..." She said tiredly, like she was going to fall asleep. "Colin-sama is like a big teddy bear..."
"Yeah it i- A-are you falling asleep?!" He asked, disregarding the teddy bear comment.

Aiden looked at the ground. "It's like... I hear a voice in my head... It says it's fighting. It's fighting to see you again..." He said softly. "I want to grant this voice it's wish..."
Nora blinked and tilted her head,"What? Why would that....what would happen if you allowed it?"

Lumina said:
Elyse looked up to see the pod descending, quickly approaching them. She knew if it captured them both, they were done for. She didn't want to be another lab experiment... but she didn't want Kili to be one even more. Using what strength she had gathered, she pushed herself out of Kili's arms, pushing him enough out of the way so that when it descended fully, only she was captured underneath. She landed on the floor beneath the pod with a soft thump, her body laying there limply. As she looked over at Kili, the floor and the bottom edges of the pod began to turn to metal. Knowing her fate, she closed her eyes, a tear or two escaping her eyes.

((No sorry I had an appointment, I'll reply now!))
((Don't worry about it, take ur time xD ))

Nonalaka said:
"I missed you too" she said with a smile "sorry I've been a bit busy lately" she said apologetically.
--------------------

"Yeah it i- A-are you falling asleep?!" He asked, disregarding the teddy bear comment.
Celia kept clinging to him, cuddling him. "Is there something wrong with that...?" She asked, yawning. "It's a lot of work being in change of protection the light from darkness..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back