• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Noir blinked, shaking her head. She looked at Yuto, and the shield slowly disipated. She turned back to her pad, writing something down.
"I'm sorry. It's just that the last time a boy touched me, he.... well, I couldn't exactly say no, and...."

She bit her lip as she looked at the paper, hoping he would understand her reaction.
Yuto laughed slightly. "Calm down... I'm not gonna try anything... Unless you want me to." He said with a smirk. "Sorry, I'll stop flirting with you... I'm bored, want to go and do something?" He asked, leaning against the bench.

Nonalaka said:
He blushed lightly "sure, I'm alright with that"
Celia stopped hugging him and floated next to him. "Colin-sama sure does blush easily..." She pouted.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto laughed slightly. "Calm down... I'm not gonna try anything... Unless you want me to." He said with a smirk. "Sorry, I'll stop flirting with you... I'm bored, want to go and do something?" He asked, leaning against the bench.
Noir frowned slightly at his reaction. He didn't understand after all. Oh well. She was bored too, so she looked at Yuto and nodded. She stood up, drawing a zipper on her pad. She unzipped it and stuffed her art supplies in it, then zipped it back up, looking at Yuto as if to say I'm waiting.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel walked around before seeing euloria and smiling happily as he appeared behind her with his arms around her waist "hey sweetheart" he said as he kissed her ear
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Euloria suddenly felt arms around her waist immediatly knowing who it was she chuckled "Hey there, where have you been?" She asked with a smile.

Lumina said:
With her exposed skin, Elyse began to shiver a bit. She was gaining some strength by resting in Kili's arms, but she was still pretty battered. Her mind, on the other hand, was on overdrive. It was all she could do considering she had to wait for Kili to find whatever he needed. Her thoughts were racing about finding whatever they came for, about being injured, about the fact that there was a crazy scientist here, about how she was terrified of being put through more experiments... so many thoughts were going through her head at once she couldn't think straight and it was giving her a headache. She looked up at Kili, hoping he'd find whatever he needed soon, so they could leave. She was getting worried something bad might happen if they stayed too long.
When they turned the corner, they came face to face with a smiling man in a lab coat. He leaned back in his chair, his hands held together, while his observed the two. "Ah. So now I get to see the pair of meddling kids in person. I'm impressed. You somehow were aware of the structure of my building's security detail, as well as the direct location of my tech lab. Hehe, why is that, if you would be so kind?" he asked, staring at the two.

"I'd rather not." Kili replied, holding Elyse tighter. "How about you give me what you know we're here for, and allow us to end this peacefully ?"

"Ah, but peaceful is so boooring..." The man said. "Besides, last I checked, you didn't come to me peacefully..."

Lumina said:
Ryft blushed as she grabbed his hand, but he went along with it. After all, they were here cuz he wanted to go to an amusement park, so he figured he might as well enjoy it. As they walked, he relaxed a bit, soaking in the atmosphere.
"Where abouts would you like to go first?" She asked as they walked.

Lumina said:
Noir frowned slightly at his reaction. He didn't understand after all. Oh well. She was bored too, so she looked at Yuto and nodded. She stood up, drawing a zipper on her pad. She unzipped it and stuffed her art supplies in it, then zipped it back up, looking at Yuto as if to say I'm waiting.
Yuto scratched his head. "Hmm... Do you like the amusement park...?" He asked. In reality, Yuto had never been to one before.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
When they turned the corner, they came face to face with a smiling man in a lab coat. He leaned back in his chair, his hands held together, while his observed the two. "Ah. So now I get to see the pair of meddling kids in person. I'm impressed. You somehow were aware of the structure of my building's security detail, as well as the direct location of my tech lab. Hehe, why is that, if you would be so kind?" he asked, staring at the two.
"I'd rather not." Kili replied, holding Elyse tighter. "How about you give me what you know we're here for, and allow us to end this peacefully ?"

"Ah, but peaceful is so boooring..." The man said. "Besides, last I checked, you didn't come to me peacefully..."

[/QUOTE]
Elyse had enough strength to turn and look at the guy. Ew, gross. He was just as messed up as she thought he would be. So this was the guy that was running this place, eh? What could they possibly be looking for in this room? She pursed her lips, wanting nothing more than to strangle this man with whatever metal she could find in the room, but she followed Kili's logic of preferring the peaceful route. She stayed silent, guessing that would be the best thing to do in this situation.

Celia stopped hugging him and floated next to him. "Colin-sama sure does blush easily..." She pouted.
He looked at her "Colin-sama?" He shoved his hands in his pockets "I do not" he said as he walked.

Yuto scratched his head. "Hmm... Do you like the amusement park...?" He asked. In reality, Yuto had never been to one before.
Noir wrote on her pad,

"I don't know. I've never been to one."

She looked back at Yuto, and with one glance could tell he hadn't been to one either. She nodded in approval, wanting to go now.

Nonalaka said:
"Where abouts would you like to go first?" She asked as they walked.
Ryft looked around as they walked, at all the people and all the attractions.

"I... I dunno... there's just so much to do here!"

He kept looking around at, well, everything.

Lumina said:
Noir wrote on her pad,
"I don't know. I've never been to one."

She looked back at Yuto, and with one glance could tell he hadn't been to one either. She nodded in approval, wanting to go now.
Yuto chuckled. "I haven't either, but I would like to go to one. It sounds fun." He said with a smile. He got up and started heading that way. He was afraid if he offered his hand that Noir would just freak out again. After all... It seemed that she didn't like people touching her.

Nonalaka said:
He looked at her "Colin-sama?" He shoved his hands in his pockets "I do not" he said as he walked.
Celia floated in front of him, inches from his face. "Well then why do you always blush when I'm around...?" She asked, smirking.

Shadow pulls away, sucking on her neck, letting out a small moan. You taste sweet...
Lexi tilts her head giving shadow better access to her next. Lexi giggles. "I'm always sweet"she jokes

Yuto chuckled. "I haven't either, but I would like to go to one. It sounds fun." He said with a smile. He got up and started heading that way. He was afraid if he offered his hand that Noir would just freak out again. After all... It seemed that she didn't like people touching her.
Noir followed behind silently, but a small smile found its way to her lips. She was actually doing normal people things! Growing up, because she couldn't talk and was obsessed with art she didn't really have any friends. She hated going outside because whenever she did, she'd get judged for how quiet she was, or how creepy it was that she didn't say anything. There was that one boy who didn't seem to mind either but he... she shook her head, not wanting to think about that. Yuto didn't seem to mind right now, so she was gonna follow him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi tilts her head giving shadow better access to her next. Lexi giggles. "I'm always sweet"she jokes
Shadow chuckled slightly as he pulled away. "Of course you are... Your perfect..." He said quietly, hugging her close to him.

Lumina said:
Noir followed behind silently, but a small smile found its way to her lips. She was actually doing normal people things! Growing up, because she couldn't talk and was obsessed with art she didn't really have any friends. She hated going outside because whenever she did, she'd get judged for how quiet she was, or how creepy it was that she didn't say anything. There was that one boy who didn't seem to mind either but he... she shook her head, not wanting to think about that. Yuto didn't seem to mind right now, so she was gonna follow him.
Yuto smiled as they continued to walk there. "So, what do you like to do other than art?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I just want to show it," she stuttered.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "Then do it" He said to her

Shadow chuckled slightly as he pulled away. "Of course you are... Your perfect..." He said quietly, hugging her close to him.

Yuto smiled as they continued to walk there. "So, what do you like to do other than art?" He asked.
Noir actually had to think about it for a second, then scribbled out something on her pad. When she turned it, it was a few rows of a musical staff, with notes on it. There was a play button in the corner and she touched it with the tip of the pencil and a melody played from the paper. It was from the first movement of Dvorak's New World Symphony. She gave a small smile.

Lumina said:
Noir actually had to think about it for a second, then scribbled out something on her pad. When she turned it, it was a few rows of a musical staff, with notes on it. There was a play button in the corner and she touched it with the tip of the pencil and a melody played from the paper. It was from the first movement of Dvorak's New World Symphony. She gave a small smile.
Yuto nodded with approval. "Music...? I like music too... There isn't a whole lot of things I like... In fact there are more things I hate than like... I wish I didn't hate things so much but I do sadly." He sighed. "I don't hate you by the way..."

Celia floated in front of him, inches from his face. "Well then why do you always blush when I'm around...?" She asked, smirking.
He moved back a bit "B-because you do things that make me feel embarrassed." He admitted.

Nonalaka said:
He moved back a bit "B-because you do things that make me feel embarrassed." He admitted.
Celia poked his nose as she floated neck to him again. "Alright, I believe you." She said softly... She almost sounded disappointed.

Lexi smiled and hugged him back close. "Aw thanks love" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "Then do it" He said to her
"N-no," she sternly replied. "You didn't like it the first time. I won't do it again." Summer studied his reaction, knowing he didn't even want to do it, despite his offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back