• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto seemed a bit surprised by what he saw. "Is that... Me?" He asked himself. He noticed the girl next to him. "Oh... I didn't notice someone else was sitting here." He said calmly.
Noir just quietly smiled.She waved a paintbrush in her hand, pointing at the chibi doll. Then she nodded. She never said a word. She turned back to her pad for a moment, scribbling something out in pencil. A moment later, a small black and white dragon popped out of the paper and flew up in the sky. She looked back at Yuto.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"What?" She poked her head from the poster, anxiously waving.
"Feather?!" Summer seemed to be in fake-shock.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "She was there the whole time" He said happily

Daniel reaver]"im not sweetheart" shira said softly to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''w-wait whats on my back..? i feel something crawling up it..!''

Nonalaka said:
She smiled at him "its fine, just follow what I do okay?" She chuckled as she walked over and payed for her ticket.
Ryft nodded, biting hid lip in nervousness. He copied Dakota exactly, somehow making it through without difficulty. He exhaled a sigh of relief when he was done, giving a thumbs up when he got back to Dakota.

Lumina said:
Noir just quietly smiled.She waved a paintbrush in her hand, pointing at the chibi doll. Then she nodded. She never said a word. She turned back to her pad for a moment, scribbling something out in pencil. A moment later, a small black and white dragon popped out of the paper and flew up in the sky. She looked back at Yuto.
Yuto smiled sweetly at her. "That is very impressive." He said. "What's your name?" He asked.

Shadow smiled. "Because I'm asking you to marry me..." He said softly as a ring popped into his hands.
Lexi's eyes widen as she covers her mouth with her hands. "Of course!" she says excitedly

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "She was there the whole time" He said happily
"Oh, whatever." Summer rolled her eyes. "I used to date Feather here. About 3 years ago. For 2 months."

Stupid... Feather Fall cursed to herself. He'll hate you now!

Mayyflower said:
Lexi's eyes widen as she covers her mouth with her hands. "Of course!" she says excitedly
Shadow slipped the ring onto her finger. He pulled her into a deep kiss. I'm so happy... He thought to her.

((I can't find it so here xD ))

Moriko smiled as she walked alongside him, the restaurant coming into view suddenly a small blue haired girl ran into the back of moriko "MO-RI-KO~~" she called as she hugged her "there you are!!" Moriko turned her head "Camilla?"

Yuto smiled sweetly at her. "That is very impressive." He said. "What's your name?" He asked.
Noir turned back to her pad and wrote out some words with quotations around them. She then turned the paper for Yuto to see.

"My name is Noir." It spoke to him.

Yes, it actually spoke. The paper spoke out the words in a girls voice that could belong to someone of Noir's age. She gave another smile.

Lumina said:
((I have two characters, both in the courtyard?))
Okay, thank you! :)

Ivory walked along the courtyard as she held her books, brushing her hair to the side as she looked around the courtyard.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"Oh, whatever." Summer rolled her eyes. "I used to date Feather here. About 3 years ago. For 2 months."
Stupid... Feather Fall cursed to herself. He'll hate you now!

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "Makes sense" He said happily

Lumina said:
Noir turned back to her pad and wrote out some words with quotations around them. She then turned the paper for Yuto to see.
"My name is Noir." It spoke to him.

Yes, it actually spoke. The paper spoke out the words in a girls voice that could belong to someone of Noir's age. She gave another smile.
Yuto laughed. "Heh, I can already tell your something special." He said happily.

Celia suddenly appeared behind him and caught him in a bear hug. "Hi Colinnnn~" She giggled. "How's life?"
He was suddenly hugged from behind "W-what the -" he replied in shock "A-Ah, Celia! You scared me" he smiled nervously "life's great"

Nonalaka said:
He was suddenly hugged from behind "W-what the -" he replied in shock "A-Ah, Celia! You scared me" he smiled nervously "life's great"
Celia giggled. "Why are you nervous around little old me?" She said, trying to tease him.

Aeron said:
Okay, thank you! :)
Ivory walked along the courtyard as she held her books, brushing her hair to the side as she looked around the courtyard.
Aion was getting tired of staying in the fountain so she got out. She floated above the ground, the lower half of her body seeming to be made of water. She stretched, transforming back into her normal, human form. She took a step forward, still slightly wobbly from getting her legs back, nearly running into another girl in the courtyard.

Yuto laughed. "Heh, I can already tell your something special." He said happily.
Noir shook her head as if to say, I'm no more special than anyone else. She turned back a page on her pad, and Yuto could hear a faint sound of what sounded like singing. She smiled down at the page lovingly.

Daniel reaver]shira looked at yukis back but didn't see any thing there "theres nothing baby"she said to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''b-but i just felt something crawl up it...''

Lumina said:
Ryft nodded, biting hid lip in nervousness. He copied Dakota exactly, somehow making it through without difficulty. He exhaled a sigh of relief when he was done, giving a thumbs up when he got back to Dakota.
She gave a thumbs up back "that wasn't so bad, was it?" She chuckled "Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him along.

Lumina said:
Aion was getting tired of staying in the fountain so she got out. She floated above the ground, the lower half of her body seeming to be made of water. She stretched, transforming back into her normal, human form. She took a step forward, still slightly wobbly from getting her legs back, nearly running into another girl in the courtyard.

Noir shook her head as if to say, I'm no more special than anyone else. She turned back a page on her pad, and Yuto could hear a faint sound of what sounded like singing. She smiled down at the page lovingly.
Yuto kept smiling. "Well I guess I'm the only one who thinks your special huh?" He said, rubbing the back of his head.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"You don't hate her?"
"You don't hate me?"

Summer seemed genuinely shocked.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi nodded "I still love you...Besides she seems nice" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back