• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(I thought I replied to that...oh well)

Kili tore another hole through the ceiling, floating up to the next floor. This room held many computers, and different technologies. It was also extremely cold. Most likely, the machines in this room were prone to overheating, and required the air to keep them operational. Kili began walking through the various rows, passing by blinking interfaces. "Its got to be around here, somewhere."

@Lumina[/URL]

Lumina said:
Aion was getting tired of staying in the fountain so she got out. She floated above the ground, the lower half of her body seeming to be made of water. She stretched, transforming back into her normal, human form. She took a step forward, still slightly wobbly from getting her legs back, nearly running into another girl in the courtyard.

Noir shook her head as if to say, I'm no more special than anyone else. She turned back a page on her pad, and Yuto could hear a faint sound of what sounded like singing. She smiled down at the page lovingly.
Ivory yelped as she stopped midstep, accidentally dropping her textbooks, to avoid a wobbling girl. "Hey, are you all right?"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi nodded "I still love you...Besides she seems nice" He said happily
"I'm sorry for kissing you earlier. I just... wanted you."

Feather seemed to cringe. "Well, yeah, I'm Feather!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow slipped the ring onto her finger. He pulled her into a deep kiss. I'm so happy... He thought to her.
Lexi smiles into the kiss. I love you so much words cant describe how happy I am. She thought to him

Yuto kept smiling. "Well I guess I'm the only one who thinks your special huh?" He said, rubbing the back of his head.
Noir frowned a bit, then wrote something on her pad. She didn't turn it toward him this time.

"I've always been considered special because I can't speak. I'd rather just blend in with everyone else." Yuto could hear it speak from the pad.

She didn't look up from it.

Celia giggled. "Why are you nervous around little old me?" She said, trying to tease him.
"Ah, I'm not" he chuckled "I just thought I was alone, so you startled me" he replied, determined to not be embarrassed by her again.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiles into the kiss. I love you so much words cant describe how happy I am. She thought to him
Shadow kissed her a bit rougher. I feel the same way... I've been waiting to ask you that question for a while...

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I'm sorry for kissing you earlier. I just... wanted you."
Feather seemed to cringe. "Well, yeah, I'm Feather!"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked confused "Why? Are you worried you will lose me?" He asked her

Lumina said:
Noir frowned a bit, then wrote something on her pad. She didn't turn it toward him this time.
"I've always been considered special because I can't speak. I'd rather just blend in with everyone else." Yuto could hear it speak from the pad.

She didn't look up from it.
Yuto put a hand on her head. "What's wrong with being special? And I'm thinking of a different type of special..." He said softly.

@Lumina[/URL]
With her exposed skin, Elyse began to shiver a bit. She was gaining some strength by resting in Kili's arms, but she was still pretty battered. Her mind, on the other hand, was on overdrive. It was all she could do considering she had to wait for Kili to find whatever he needed. Her thoughts were racing about finding whatever they came for, about being injured, about the fact that there was a crazy scientist here, about how she was terrified of being put through more experiments... so many thoughts were going through her head at once she couldn't think straight and it was giving her a headache. She looked up at Kili, hoping he'd find whatever he needed soon, so they could leave. She was getting worried something bad might happen if they stayed too long.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I'm not" he chuckled "I just thought I was alone, so you startled me" he replied, determined to not be embarrassed by her again.
Celia nuzzled his neck. "Am I aloud to walk along with Colin-sama?" She asked.

Yuto put a hand on her head. "What's wrong with being special? And I'm thinking of a different type of special..." He said softly.
Noir's eyes shot up, and she speed-painted something on a piece of paper. She turned it toward Yuto, and an impenetrable magical shield came out, separating the two. She was breathing heavily and blushing hard, looking at Yuto like he was crazy. She didn't understand why he did that, and her expression clearly said that.

annbel walked with luce then stoped him "luce.....im sorry. i wasnt loyal after a while... i went back to trying to get a girl" she said ashamed as she pressed into him "forgive me" she wispered

@Kalin Scarlet

Shadow kissed her a bit rougher. I feel the same way... I've been waiting to ask you that question for a while...
Lexi smiled and returned the rough kiss. I'm glad you asked it. She says

daniel walked around before seeing euloria and smiling happily as he appeared behind her with his arms around her waist "hey sweetheart" he said as he kissed her ear

@Nonalaka

Nonalaka said:
She gave a thumbs up back "that wasn't so bad, was it?" She chuckled "Let's go!" She grabbed his hand and pulled him along.
Ryft blushed as she grabbed his hand, but he went along with it. After all, they were here cuz he wanted to go to an amusement park, so he figured he might as well enjoy it. As they walked, he relaxed a bit, soaking in the atmosphere.

Lumina said:
Noir's eyes shot up, and she speed-painted something on a piece of paper. She turned it toward Yuto, and an impenetrable magical shield came out, separating the two. She was breathing heavily and blushing hard, looking at Yuto like he was crazy. She didn't understand why he did that, and her expression clearly said that.
Yuto jolted slightly. "Sorry I scared you..." He said sadly. "I'll leave you alone if you want..."

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm scared I'm not good enough..."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "You are better than good enough love" He said softly

Celia nuzzled his neck. "Am I aloud to walk along with Colin-sama?" She asked.
He blushed lightly "sure, I'm alright with that"

Yuto jolted slightly. "Sorry I scared you..." He said sadly. "I'll leave you alone if you want..."
Noir blinked, shaking her head. She looked at Yuto, and the shield slowly disipated. She turned back to her pad, writing something down.

"I'm sorry. It's just that the last time a boy touched me, he.... well, I couldn't exactly say no, and...."

She bit her lip as she looked at the paper, hoping he would understand her reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back