• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow smiled back. I am too... Would it be crazy if I wanted to marry you? He thought to her, blushing uncontrollably.
Lexi shakes her head. "No it wouldn't be crazy, why would it be crazy?" she asks lifting her head up and turns her head so shes looking at shadow.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "No it wouldn't be crazy, why would it be crazy?" she asks lifting her head up and turns her head so shes looking at shadow.
Shadow smiled. "Because I'm asking you to marry me..." He said softly as a ring popped into his hands.

Noir looked over and noticed that some kid had sat down next to her. She was surprised she didn't notice him. She guessed he hadn't noticed her either. She glanced sideways, getting a good look at him, and painted a perfect copy of him, in chibi form. When she was finished, the chibi-Yuto doll hopped off the page into her hand, and it waved at her. She waved back, then set down the doll on the bench in the space between them, and it wobbled over to him, tapping him on the arm.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](ok)

[/QUOTE]
((Right....where is he?))

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"WHAT? Nothing up! Nothing at all!" Summer snapped.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi frowned "Umm....Okay then" He said softly

Lumina said:
Noir looked over and noticed that some kid had sat down next to her. She was surprised she didn't notice him. She guessed he hadn't noticed her either. She glanced sideways, getting a good look at him, and painted a perfect copy of him, in chibi form. When she was finished, the chibi-Yuto doll hopped off the page into her hand, and it waved at her. She waved back, then set down the doll on the bench in the space between them, and it wobbled over to him, tapping him on the arm.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Yuto seemed a bit surprised by what he saw. "Is that... Me?" He asked himself. He noticed the girl next to him. "Oh... I didn't notice someone else was sitting here." He said calmly.

Lumina said:
Ryft nodded, putting it away promptly.
"Sorry.. I don't really understand how money works..."

He looked at Dakota, lost.
She smiled at him "its fine, just follow what I do okay?" She chuckled as she walked over and payed for her ticket.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi frowned "Umm....Okay then" He said softly
"I'm gonna go get that pasta." She solemnly approached the deserted pasta bar, and collected herself the pasta. She placed a handful of dollars/pound coins on the table and began to eat. Stop doing that, you can't always get attention off him... and pleasure. Summer scoffed at herself, and stuffed her mouth with the pasta.

She's worse at lying than I remember her to be!

Nonalaka said:
Colin whistled to himself as he walked down a foresty pathway.
Celia suddenly appeared behind him and caught him in a bear hug. "Hi Colinnnn~" She giggled. "How's life?"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
"I'm gonna go get that pasta." She solemnly approached the deserted pasta bar, and collected herself the pasta. She placed a handful of dollars/pound coins on the table and began to eat. Stop doing that, you can't always get attention off him... and pleasure. Summer scoffed at herself, and stuffed her mouth with the pasta.
She's worse at lying than I remember her to be!

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi sighed "You can some out now I know you're there!" He called to Feather

Lumina said:
Violetta chuckled.
"Maybe... this is seriously so weird."

She teleported away from Williams grasp, smoothing her clothing, then she looked at the child.

@shortyshot8

((I never got the notification of being tagged in this... oops. xD ))

Elyse was gaining some strength after resting in his arms. She shook her head.

"We came here for a reason.... didn't we...?"

She raised up her arm, weakly holding it up. She looked at her arm, seeing the metal in her veins. Her arm dropped limply.

"You promised... right...? So we have to... finish it..."

She managed out, using up some of her small amount of recovered strength.

@Kalin Scarlet
@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](hes in the court yeard @Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Ok))

Euloria exited her dorm and made her way to the courtyard, she walked along with her hands in her pockets.

Daniel reaver](i do) shira rested her head on yukis as the movie played on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki continued watching the movie as she felt something crawl up her back. Felt like a spider*

''o-ok Shira...s-stop making me feel like theres a spider crawling up my back..''

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "You can some out now I know you're there!" He called to Feather
"What?" She poked her head from the poster, anxiously waving.

"Feather?!" Summer seemed to be in fake-shock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back