• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"i dont want to talk about it right now" she said quietly into the phone [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Are you alright? Tim said looking at the phone A..are you wi..th someone

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled and waved at her not quite knowing who she was

Cam cried into her arm "B-But what if we can't?" He asked her sadly
"Then I'll die happy that I got to spend my last moments with you. I don't know any other option.....I can't let you die." Farah said as she hugged him tightly.

"yes im with hayate why" she asked quietly as she pressed into him more before realizing as her voice went dead "im with my love. touch him and i wont forgive you" she said coldly pure truth in her words

@Shiroe Kurona

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi was very confused "What is going on?" He asked her softly
The cafeteria was deserted, and nobody was around. "Can we? Nobody's here," she whimpered, "I'm desperate."

Feather was getting hungry, but wasn't going to the Cafeteria just yet.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi blushed when their tongues meet. Haha... Did I now.? She laughed
Shadow deepened the kiss, blushing a bit more. He bit her bottom lip playfully just to make it more interesting.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then I'll die happy that I got to spend my last moments with you. I don't know any other option.....I can't let you die." Farah said as she hugged him tightly.
Cam smiled a little "But I don't want you to die....." He said softly

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
The cafeteria was deserted, and nobody was around. "Can we? Nobody's here," she whimpered, "I'm desperate."
Feather was getting hungry, but wasn't going to the Cafeteria just yet.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi frowned "Can you please tell me what's going on?"

((Alright I'm back! Where are my open characters....

Violetta - in the courtyard just chilling

Aion - in the fountain

Noir - on a bench in the courtyard

Yeee c: ))

((@Nonalaka do I owe a reply?))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow deepened the kiss, blushing a bit more. He bit her bottom lip playfully just to make it more interesting.
Lexi let out a soft moan as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

(If your bored... You want to interact with one of my free characters? :3)
((Sure :D ))

Lumina said:
((Alright I'm back! Where are my open characters....
Violetta - in the courtyard just chilling

Aion - in the fountain

Noir - on a bench in the courtyard

Yeee c: ))

((@Nonalaka do I owe a reply?))
((Yuppies :'D do you need me to find it?))

shortyshot8 said:

Summer practically flung herself onto Tatsumi, smashing their lips together, before bouncing back and randomly connecting her lips against his. "Please," she whispered, between the various pecks on his cheek and lips.

"Am I hungry?" Feather asked herself. "Eh, in a minute."

(MAH LIST!)

Diablo: Eh... I don't know anymore...

Celia: The woods

Yuto: In the courtyard, sitting on a bench.

Dex: Park

Aiden/Tyler: Beach/Edge Of Existence

Shadow: Busy on a date with Lexi

Daniel reaver]"yes im with hayate why" she asked quietly as she pressed into him more before realizing as her voice went dead "im with my love. touch him and i wont forgive you" she said coldly pure truth in her words [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Well good for you Thana Tim said as he put his hands in his pocket and said I need to kill a certain person so will you help me?

Mayyflower said:
Lexi let out a soft moan as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
Shadow teleported them to his dorm and he pushed her onto his bed, continuing to kiss her deeply. I can't wait anymore... He thought to her.

"who" she said coldly her voice filled with pain again as she didnt want to do any thing but lay there with hayate

@Shiroe Kurona

jasper sat there in the court yard as he stared up at the sky as he had a wind blow through the campus. a warm soft wind that welcomed every one "why is it so... lonely" he said quietly

@anyone

Nonalaka said:
"Yeah it does" she said with a chuckle "but only a bit, flashing your money like that isn't the best idea, you don't want to attract the attention of robbers do you?" She said shaking her head as she gently pushes his arm down, gesturing for him to put away the money.
@Lumina

Shadow teleported them to his dorm and he pushed her onto his bed, continuing to kiss her deeply. I can't wait anymore... He thought to her.
Lexi blushed uncontrollably as she return a deeper kiss. Neither can I... She thought to him still blushing.

shortyshot8 said:

"I don't want to die either! It's just...is there any other way? It's not like I can make clones of myself like other people have." Farah said.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Summer practically flung herself onto Tatsumi, smashing their lips together, before bouncing back and randomly connecting her lips against his. "Please," she whispered, between the various pecks on his cheek and lips.
"Am I hungry?" Feather asked herself. "Eh, in a minute."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi went wide eyed "What the hell are you doing?" He asked her

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't want to die either! It's just...is there any other way? It's not like I can make clones of myself like other people have." Farah said.
Cam had an idea "THAT'S IT! I can teach you how to make clones of yourself!"

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi went wide eyed "What the hell are you doing?" He asked her
Cam had an idea "THAT'S IT! I can teach you how to make clones of yourself!"
"I'm kissing you," Summer breathed, deepening the kiss.

"Yep, I'm hungry." Feather began to walk to the Cafeteria.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I'm kissing you," Summer breathed, deepening the kiss.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi pushed away "Ye-Yeah but why are you doing that suddenly!?"

Daniel reaver]"who" she said coldly her voice filled with pain again as she didnt want to do any thing but lay there with hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]

jasper sat there in the court yard as he stared up at the sky as he had a wind blow through the campus. a warm soft wind that welcomed every one "why is it so... lonely" he said quietly

@anyone
You Tim said as he dropped his phone and crushed it and Tim stood there with his eyes twitching

Users who are viewing this thread

Back