• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and kissed him back softly.
Shadow deepened the kiss, letting out a soft moan. I swear... You were all I could think about while I was fighting against the gods in the Exceed Dimension... He thought to her.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*You hear him snoring. Apparently he tired himself*

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled and let out a sigh "I'll let him sleep in peace" she said quietly as she went back into the living room.

Nonalaka said:
Amara giggled and let out a sigh "I'll let him sleep in peace" she said quietly as she went back into the living room.
*Natsumi then looks at Amara*

''so, is he okay?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsumi then looks at Amara*
''so, is he okay?''

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and chuckled as she sat down "Yeah he's fine, he fell asleep"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow deepened the kiss, letting out a soft moan. I swear... You were all I could think about while I was fighting against the gods in the Exceed Dimension... He thought to her.
I feel special.. She thought to him as she returned a small moan into the kiss.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded and chuckled as she sat down "Yeah he's fine, he fell asleep"
''hahaha...thats like him. always sleeping. thats why when we werent fallen yet, not much destruction happened cuz he'd be asleep''

Mayyflower said:
I feel special.. She thought to him as she returned a small moan into the kiss.
Shadow laughed as he pulled away. "Well... You are special..." He said softly as he kissed her again.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]@shortyshot8
"It happens..." She whispered. Summer turned around, before shrugging briefly. "What's that? You'll buy me some pasta?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi laughed a little "Yeah I'll buy you some pasta" He said wrapping an arm around her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well why don't we part ways now i need some business done Bye Tim said waving and running as he said goodbye to Geramond
(Hey can Tim interact with Thana)

[/QUOTE]
thana is sleeping in her room with hayate)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hahaha...thats like him. always sleeping. thats why when we werent fallen yet, not much destruction happened cuz he'd be asleep''

[/QUOTE]
Amara giggled "That's kinda funny, well I can fault him, naps are great." she tilted her head lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked and frowned,"Then why not feed off of someone else every once in a while. I'm not opposed to the idea of that because I know you love and were married. If you don't want to do that....then I guess you can keep feeding off of my until I...."
Cam frowned and hugged her tightly "I don't know what to do love" He said as a tear fell from his face

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned and hugged her tightly "I don't know what to do love" He said as a tear fell from his face
Farah wrapped her arms around him,"It'll be okay. We'll figure something out so I don't die."

(I'm gonna be busy on a new character... By the way @shortyshot8, Dex is free if you want to kill him now xD )

Shadow laughed as he pulled away. "Well... You are special..." He said softly as he kissed her again.
Lexi smiled and blushed slightly. Your special too. She thought

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]thana is sleeping in her room with hayate)

[/QUOTE]
Tim looks at his phone and calls Thana saying Hello Thana i need your help with something

thana looked over at the desk to the sound of her phone vibrating and frowned "i dont want to" she mumbled as she reached over and grabed her phone awnsering the call as she nuzzled into hayate more "hello" she wispered her voice full of pain and sadness

@Shiroe Kurona

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi laughed a little "Yeah I'll buy you some pasta" He said wrapping an arm around her
Feather turned towards a couple, and rose a hand as a greeting.

Summer noticed her, briefly gasped, before shuffling deeper into Tatsumi's arms. The neko felt the sudden urge to pin him against the wall, but she refused to do so and contained herself. Her ears ruffled, against the gentle pull of the wind, and her tail hung between her two legs out of nervousness. Her lip was bitten harshly, and her hands now glued to her sides.

Shadow stuck his tongue in. I know... Because you rubbed off on me. He joked.
Lexi blushed when their tongues meet. Haha... Did I now.? She laughed

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
Feather turned towards a couple, and rose a hand as a greeting.
Summer noticed her, briefly gasped, before shuffling deeper into Tatsumi's arms. The neko felt the sudden urge to pin him against the wall, but she refused to do so and contained herself. Her ears ruffled, against the gentle pull of the wind, and her tail hung between her two legs out of nervousness. Her lip was bitten harshly, and her hands now glued to her sides.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled and waved at her not quite knowing who she was

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah wrapped her arms around him,"It'll be okay. We'll figure something out so I don't die."
Cam cried into her arm "B-But what if we can't?" He asked her sadly

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled and waved at her not quite knowing who she was

Cam cried into her arm "B-But what if we can't?" He asked her sadly
"I can't anymore," she growled, grabbing Tatsumi's hand and storming into the school. Once they arrived in the Cafeteria, she placed a hand on her hip and licked her lips hungrily. I say hungrily, but the two meanings were put into this...

Daniel reaver]thana looked over at the desk to the sound of her phone vibrating and frowned "i dont want to" she mumbled as she reached over and grabed her phone awnsering the call as she nuzzled into hayate more "hello" she wispered her voice full of pain and sadness [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11487-shiroe-kurona/ said:
@Shiroe Kurona[/URL]
Whats wrong Thana Tim said worried about her

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"I can't anymore," she growled, grabbing Tatsumi's hand and storming into the school. Once they arrived in the Cafeteria, she placed a hand on her hip and licked her lips hungrily. I say hungrily, but the two meanings were put into this...

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi was very confused "What is going on?" He asked her softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back