• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
(You got it sir! Tyler will come out and then Nora will come kick your ass for no reason at all....or at least one of my characters will)
(... Ok?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Ah, right. I get it xDD Euphoria lies outside of existence. I'll draw a simple graph to show what I mean xP )))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright... But that depends if Ty gets pushed out of existence xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...

“ It's pleasurable. It feels good and it shows how intimate you are as a couple~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"So I'm guessing that you've done this before? I mean, why wouldn't you have? You are pretty....uh....desirable if you wanna put it that way." Asuka's said, her voice becoming a whisper at the end.

LunaCrosby said:
"Sleepings fun so that counts" she says and yawns.
"You really are a strange girl..."Ulquiorra mumbled as he layed down on the concrete.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru then stood up and stepping towards Yuko with a sadistic smile*
''
you may not think that cuz your a heartless bitch. well after all like you said, this generations doing its job for you, so theres no need for you to maintain your powers now is there? i dont see any reason, your not putting them into any use anyway...and...''

*Natsuru stopped infront of Yuko as he raised his hand it it turned into a claw*

''even though your not hurting her physically, your hurting her emotionally...just how can you do that to your, pooooor sister?''

''Yuko...i think its best to not push him over the edge....''

[/QUOTE]
She stared at him for a bit without even flinching before smiling and letting go of Amara "hmm, As fun as a fight sounds, I think I've gotten the answer I needed" she said as she vanished. A note appeared in his hand.

----------------

"You're alright,

Hurt her and I'll hurt you Kay? Don't tell her I left this, it'll tarnish my reputation y'know?

-toodles, Yuko

---------------

LunaCrosby said:
"Err... I dunno" he shrugs and looks around
"Oh, c'mon you chose to come here!" She said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
She stared at him for a bit without even flinching before smiling and letting go of Amara "hmm, As fun as a fight sounds, I think I've gotten the answer I needed" she said as she vanished. A note appeared in his hand.
----------------

"You're alright,

Hurt her and I'll hurt you Kay? Don't tell her I left this, it'll tarnish my reputation y'know?

-toodles, Yuko

---------------

*Natsuru read the note as his claw turn back to normal and his face fades back to normal*

''il...be in my room...i need to uhh...fix my hair a bit...''

*He said as he went to his room*

''thats a lie...but thats probably when he starts using dirt language anyway...''

*You can then hear faintly as Natsuru starts to rage...barely audible*

WeirdPrincess said:
"So I'm guessing that you've done this before? I mean, why wouldn't you have? You are pretty....uh....desirable if you wanna put it that way." Asuka's said, her voice becoming a whisper at the end.

"You really are a strange girl..."Ulquiorra mumbled as he layed down on the concrete.
"I'd prefer unique" she said and completely wrapped her body in the jacket.

Nonalaka said:
----------------

"You're alright,

-toodles, Yuko

---------------

"Err... uhmm..." he said and looked around dragging her to a pac man machine "its all I can think of" he laughed nervously.

LunaCrosby said:

"Err... uhmm..." he said and looked around dragging her to a pac man machine "its all I can think of" he laughed nervously.
"Sure Lu. Whatever floats your boat." Ulqui said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru read the note as his claw turn back to normal and his face fades back to normal*
''il...be in my room...i need to uhh...fix my hair a bit...''

*He said as he went to his room*

''thats a lie...but thats probably when he starts using dirt language anyway...''

*You can then hear faintly as Natsuru starts to rage...barely audible*

[/QUOTE]
Amara flopped back on the couch with a loud sigh placing her hands on her face "She's so exhausting" she grumbled "I'm sorry about her arriving like that..." Amara could hear Natsuru, she frowned and looked to Natsumi "Will he be okay?....Should I check in on him?"

Nonalaka said:
Amara flopped back on the couch with a loud sigh placing her hands on her face "She's so exhausting" she grumbled "I'm sorry about her arriving like that..." Amara could hear Natsuru, she frowned and looked to Natsumi "Will he be okay?....Should I check in on him?"
''no no no, he'll be perfectly fine. its just what he does after he snaps and goes back to his original self''

*natsumi giggled a bit*

LunaCrosby said:

"Hey, you can't dislike pacman" she laughed "I like older games anyways" she shrugged "....why do you seem nervous?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Alright... But that depends if Ty gets pushed out of existence xD )
((( Here's the graph, dunno if you can understand it xP

daewoo-dvd-recorder-white-page-original-85198_zpsgntqitj9.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''no no no, he'll be perfectly fine. its just what he does after he snaps and goes back to his original self''
*natsumi giggled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right" she chuckled. She sat up a bit "I don't know why my sister does these things, I always have to apologise on her behalf.." she said with a sigh.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right" she chuckled. She sat up a bit "I don't know why my sister does these things, I always have to apologise on her behalf.." she said with a sigh.
''well...she left this note...all i can tell that she really cares about you and was only testing Natsuru. huhu, even tho she told Natsuru to tell you that but she never told me to not do it. kuhuhu''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I see that inner yandere *slowly pulls out bloodied cleaver*)
Inner yandere: View attachment 131396

Bring it motha fucka I'll chop you up

[/QUOTE]
(Now thats creepy)

Inner Yandere:Fuck you *Brings out Giant Scissors*

Mangitungleader said:
"It is not bad." She said as she used Telekinesis to hold her ice cream.
Cool!Tim said suprised about her abilities You can do that?

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...she left this note...all i can tell that she really cares about you and was only testing Natsuru. huhu, even tho she told Natsuru to tell you that but she never told me to not do it. kuhuhu''

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" She stared at her for a bit before chuckling lightly "I didn't think she would"

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he heard Asuka's comment. He spoke♅...

“ My ears hear everything, Asuki-chan~ I am desirable, aren't I? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...she left this note...all i can tell that she really cares about you and was only testing Natsuru. huhu, even tho she told Natsuru to tell you that but she never told me to not do it. kuhuhu''

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" She staredb at her for a bit before chuckling lightly "I didn't think she would"

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" She stared at her for a bit before chuckling lightly "I didn't think she would"
''well like always, mean things have a nice side to themselves sometimes''

LunaCrosby said:
"Then go find people, there's a while world full of them" she says and smiles
Levi smiles then nods. "I'm to lazy for that." She says yawning. "Let's go to the cafe" she says teleporting the both of them to the cafe

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly as he heard Asuka's comment. He spoke♅...
“ My ears hear everything, Asuki-chan~ I am desirable, aren't I? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed,"Well I can't deny it now, since you heard me. It's almost like you're rubbing it in." She said, laughing slightly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
As the movie ended and people filed out, Shadow had remained unphased by the horror movie. Hah! I've seen scarier! He laughed in her head.
Lexi smirked. "Ill find something scarier" she says "The movie didn't scare me either" she says smiling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back