• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''tch...keep playing around.....ahand il get seriousssss..''
*Natsuru said as his neck twitched a little*

''well he's about to snap...''

*She said as she sat on the couch*

''this may be interesting''

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head and smirked "Oh c'mon, I'm not doing any harm"

Nonalaka said:
"...first" she pointed at the screen with a smile before patting his back "Congratz Mr. Hero" she said with a chuckle.
"Yes!" He said and threw his hands in The air "I told you I was the best, what next?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes!" He said and threw his hands in The air "I told you I was the best, what next?" He asked.
"Yeah, you are" she smiled "Well, I picked the first game, you can pick the next" she said, laughing.

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head and smirked "Oh c'mon, I'm not doing any harm"
*Natsuru then stood up and stepping towards Yuko with a sadistic smile*

''
you may not think that cuz your a heartless bitch. well after all like you said, this generations doing its job for you, so theres no need for you to maintain your powers now is there? i dont see any reason, your not putting them into any use anyway...and...''

*Natsuru stopped infront of Yuko as he raised his hand it it turned into a claw*

''even though your not hurting her physically, your hurting her emotionally...just how can you do that to your, pooooor sister?''

''Yuko...i think its best to not push him over the edge....''

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed a little "Well I was born with a bit of Magic" He said honestly

Cam sighed sadly "Well it's about my need to feed....It's been getting stronger and I fear that if I feed off of you as much as I need to.....You will die" He said sadly
Farah blinked and frowned,"Then why not feed off of someone else every once in a while. I'm not opposed to the idea of that because I know you love and were married. If you don't want to do that....then I guess you can keep feeding off of my until I...."

LunaCrosby said:
"If you want to then sure" she says and looks at him.
Ulqui tossed his jacket at her,"Then wear that. You'll be a lot warmer with that than me trying to keep you warm with an arm."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulqui tossed his jacket at her,"Then wear that. You'll be a lot warmer with that than me trying to keep you warm with an arm."
She puts it on "time to do something else fun" she said and hopped up looking around the room.

LunaCrosby said:
She puts it on "time to do something else fun" she said and hopped up looking around the room.
"Like what? I'm pretty tired right now." Ulqui said as he leaned back and closed his eyes.

Daniel reaver]Atrio smiled at her "ok come on" she said her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15002-sweetone/ said:
@Sweetone[/URL]
My wifi was slow last night)

She smiled and took his hand and followed him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Basically what it is, the Edge of Existence, a place where nothing is supposed to exist xD )
(When did he get in there!?! Welp....I guess I wasn't reading thoroughly)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

((( I replied to Asuka
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(I has seen the thing. I will do the reply immediately! *raises fist in air*)

WeirdPrincess said:
(When did he get in there!?! Welp....I guess I wasn't reading thoroughly)

(I has seen the thing. I will do the reply immediately! *raises fist in air*)
(When he died twice in a row... Technically he's a fallen god now... He's basically nearing Jack's power level xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed and then replied, soon winking♅...

“ I believe it was popularized in France, hence the name. It's basically a regular kiss with contact between tongues. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka scrunched up her face,"Well now that sounds gross. How do people even do that?" She asked as she looked over at Akira.

(Basically what it is, the Edge of Existence, a place where nothing is supposed to exist xD )

((( If it's the edge of existence, wouldn't that mean that it stills exists, you know, due to it still being in existence because it's the edge xP )))

(When he died twice in a row... Technically he's a fallen god now... He's basically nearing Jack's power level xD )
(*gasps* Holy shit! Wait....why do I need to know? Nothing has happened yet and Nora is God knows where right now... xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka scrunched up her face,"Well now that sounds gross. How do people even do that?" She asked as she looked over at Akira.
...♅Akira thought for a moment and replied♅...

“ It's pleasurable. It feels good and it shows how intimate you are as a couple~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

((( If it's the edge of existence, wouldn't that mean that it stills exists, you know, due to it still being in existence because it's the edge xP )))

[/QUOTE]
(Well he's basically fighting TO exist xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
(*gasps* Holy shit! Wait....why do I need to know? Nothing has happened yet and Nora is God knows where right now... xD )
(Well it's just character development, nothing big :3)

((( Ah, right. I get it xDD Euphoria lies outside of existence. I'll draw a simple graph to show what I mean xP )))

(Well it's just character development, nothing big :3)
(You got it sir! Tyler will come out and then Nora will come kick your ass for no reason at all....or at least one of my characters will)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back