• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so if Amara is the goddess of love and heartbreak and Yoku is her sister the goddess of greed...isnt that just straight up lust?''

[/QUOTE]
she clicked her fingers, "you got it" she said with a sly smile "Although the modern world is so greedy its like I barely have a job everything just works by itself" she poked the side of Amaras face "I just have fun messing about with Ama's emotions now"

((Sorry I have relatives over))

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she slid her hand back up yukis spine "oh well that just means you'll say closer to me tonight" she said mischevously to her before sliding her hand back down again [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki continued to watch the movie soon calming down to rest her back on the chair*

LunaCrosby said:
"Its a lot more fun to be better" he said and finished the game, not checking what he ranked "I sucked" he mumbled.

She kissed him back "love you too, be safe" she says.
Ilaani pursed her lips as she looked at his score, crossing her arms "....Guess you are the best" she shrugged "you beat me" she admitted.

Nonalaka said:
she clicked her fingers, "you got it" she said with a sly smile "Although the modern world is so greedy its like I barely have a job everything just works by itself" she poked the side of Amaras face "I just have fun messing about with Ama's emotions now"
((Sorry I have relatives over))
*Natsuru frowned a bit*

''well im starting to not like it when you tamper with Amara's emotions like that...''

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and sat there in scilence with her head on yukis shpulder [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki continued to watch as she calmed down now*

LunaCrosby said:
"Its a lot more fun to be better" he said and finished the game, not checking what he ranked "I sucked" he mumbled.

She kissed him back "love you too, be safe" she says.
Dex waved goodbye as he left, closing the door behind him. "I'll be safe..." He said softly.

Daniel reaver]Shira smiled moschevluLt as she new a massive jump scare was coming up so she looked at yuki slighitly then smiled more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki watched until the jump scare happen making her jump a little as she squealed a little quietly as she clung more to Shira*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru frowned a bit*
''well im starting to not like it when you tamper with Amara's emotions like that...''

[/QUOTE]
She pouted "why not? Its only a bit of fun!"

(I'm just gonna do a little character development)

Tyler skidded back, gasping for breath. "So... Many... Monsters..." He said as dark glowing eyes descended upon him. "Too bad I'm not one to give up so easily... LETS GO!" He growled as he leapt at the monsters, defeating wave after wave of monsters.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dont think its fun...''

[/QUOTE]
She shrugged as she sat on the chair and crossed her legs "its not doing any harm~" Amara Glared at her from across the room.

Nonalaka said:
She shrugged as she sat on the chair and crossed her legs "its not doing any harm~" Amara Glared at her from across the room.
''well it pains me to see her like this..''

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani pursed her lips as she looked at his score, crossing her arms "....Guess you are the best" she shrugged "you beat me" she admitted.
Allen was too shocked to look "what place did I get?" He asked excitedly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well it pains me to see her like this..''

[/QUOTE]
Yuko raised a brow at him not relating as she is selfish "Why? She's not you"

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and reached up peting yuki "it's ok. I've got you" she said happily amused at how clingy and scared yuki was [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki leaned more into Shira as she watched the movie*

Nonalaka said:
Yuko raised a brow at him not relating as she is selfish "Why? She's not you"
''its cuz i care about her very much''

LunaCrosby said:
Allen was too shocked to look "what place did I get?" He asked excitedly.
"...first" she pointed at the screen with a smile before patting his back "Congratz Mr. Hero" she said with a chuckle.

Daniel reaver]shira smiled after the jump scare and watched the movie deciding not to mess with yuki any more even though it was really fun [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki continued to watch soon resting her head on Shira's shoulder*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki leaned more into Shira as she watched the movie*

''its cuz i care about her very much''

[/QUOTE]
She crinckled up her nose "ugh, love and care, I was never a fan of such nonsence" she said before chuckling "Hun, you destroy things for a living, how could you care?" She said bluntly as she raised a brow.

Nonalaka said:
She crinckled up her nose "ugh, love and care, I was never a fan of such nonsence" she said before chuckling "Hun, you destroy things for a living, how could you care?" She said bluntly as she raised a brow.
''well just because im a destroyer, im not a dick''

*He said with a huge smirk while deathly staring at Yuko*

*Natsumi then walked in the room with her arms crossed*

''basically hes saying that your just a bitch..''

''i wouldnt really say that...''

''i wanted to say that''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well just because im a destroyer, im not a dick''
*He said with a huge smirk while deathly staring at Yuko*

*Natsumi then walked in the room with her arms crossed*

''basically hes saying that your just a bitch..''

''i wouldnt really say that...''

''i wanted to say that''

[/QUOTE]
"Bitch" she laughed "I get that a lot, especially from little Ama here" she replied as she put her arm around Amara. Amara gave her a glare as she tried to pull away a bit. "Perhaps I was just checking to see if you were or not, I wouldn't want little sissy hurt now would I?" She said in a joking fashion.

Nonalaka said:
"Bitch" she laughed "I get that a lot, especially from little Ama here" she replied as she put her arm around Amara. Amara gave her a glare as she tried to pull away a bit. "Perhaps I was just checking to see if you were or not, I wouldn't want little sissy hurt now would I?" She said in a joking fashion.
''tch...keep playing around.....ahand il get seriousssss..''

*Natsuru said as his neck twitched a little*

''well he's about to snap...''

*She said as she sat on the couch*

''this may be interesting''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back