• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled mischevously as she leaned over with a grin on her face "oh it is" she wispered into yukis year before the movie started [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

(Last thing I remember was them kissing xD )
(...well now I'm confused xD )

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Nothing!!)
Inner Yandere:Where is Thana tell me now!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]
(Oh she's sleeping with hayate....... After her daughter just died and the funeral happened)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ah...)))
''wait what? what do you mean?''

[/QUOTE]
"Huh? Well I'm sure you've noticed I'm a bit...off, right? Like the game shop incident... I didn't feel like me there y'know?" She said as she took a sip of water.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, I'm a spot on shooter in reality" he shrugs and keeps playing.
Ilaani smirked a little as that was another one of her favourite things. "Really, you just got 10 times cooler"

LunaCrosby said:
"Yushh" she says excitedly.
Dex did a barrelroll as he flopped out of bed, laughing. "Do a barrel roll!" He said happily. He then got up and made his way to the kitchen.

Nonalaka said:
"Huh? Well I'm sure you've noticed I'm a bit...off, right? Like the game shop incident... I didn't feel like me there y'know?" She said as she took a sip of water.
''yeah i know. someone's causing that?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Oh she's sleeping with hayate....... After her daughter just died and the funeral happened)

[/QUOTE]
(Well that was random why did you just tell me where Thana was?)

Inner Yandere: IF YOU MOVE THANA ONE MORE I WILL STAB YOUR FUCKING HEART 100 TIMES

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex did a barrelroll as he flopped out of bed, laughing. "Do a barrel roll!" He said happily. He then got up and made his way to the kitchen.
Toru laughs and watches him with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Toru laughs and watches him with a smile.
Dex thumbed his way through the fridge. After he got the neccasary ingredients, he took out a frying pan and started cooking.

Dex thumbed his way through the fridge. After he got the neccasary ingredients, he took out a frying pan and started cooking.
Toru made the bed, figuring it was something to do while she waited.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yeah i know. someone's causing that?''

[/QUOTE]
Amara crinkled her nose "Ah, yeah, my si-" Amara was cut off as a girl looking similar to Amara with long, straight dark hair and bright purple eyes in more revealing attire than Amara would chose appeared beside her and wrapped her arms around her for a hug "Oh, hunny ~, you ruined the surprise! And just a dream? Why I'm your sis- Ah, suppose I am rather dreamy hmmm? She laughed, Amara looked less than pleased.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yay, I must be the coolest guy you know" he said cockily.
She rolled her eyes and laughed "Let's not get ahead of yourself hmm?, I know another guy who shoots" she said as she walked around him chuckling as she watched the screen.

Nonalaka said:
Amara crinkled her nose "Ah, yeah, my si-" Amara was cut off as a girl looking similar to Amara with long, straight dark hair and bright purple eyes in more revealing attire than Amara would chose appeared beside her and wrapped her arms around her for a hug "Oh, hunny ~, you ruined the surprise! And just a dream? Why I'm your sis- Ah, suppose I am rather dreamy hmmm? She laughed, Amara looked less than pleased.

She rolled her eyes and laughed "Let's not get ahead of yourself hmm?, I know another guy who shoots" she said as she walked around him chuckling as she watched the screen.
''you have a sis?''

*Natsuru questioned curiously*

Nonalaka said:

"Nuu in the best!" He said and began shooting in the game like crazy, trying to prove it.

Dex finished cooking like it was second nature for him. "Breakfast is ready!" He called.
"Yayy!" She runs over excitedly

LunaCrosby said:
"Nuu in the best!" He said and began shooting in the game like crazy, trying to prove it.

"Yayy!" She runs over excitedly
Dex slid two plates of pancakes onto the table. "Dig in! If you need syrup or butter, just tell me!" He happily as he got out a bottle and applied syrup to his pancakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back