• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Its the first time anyones invited me somewhere, as you already know" she says and gets off his back.
"Right sorry. That kinda slipped my mind." Ulquiorra said as he swam to the side of the pool, pulling himself out.

Roman said:
"Didn't you say something about your wife feeding you?" He asked.
Cam sighed "Yeah but if I make her do it too much it will kill her....B-But I don't want to lose control like last time" He said as his appearance began to change "How the hell is it started already!?!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*shivers, floating on happiness as she whispers on his lips as they kiss* I want to marry you Roman..
"I want to marry you too, but we can't do so this early in our lives" Roman said sadly. "Which totally sucks."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Yeah but if I make her do it too much it will kill her....B-But I don't want to lose control like last time" He said as his appearance began to change "How the hell is it started already!?!"
Taylor looked at Celia, "What are gonna do about your dad?" He asked hoping he didn't just eat him whole.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]...♅Akira continued to hold the kiss, soon smiling from beneath it♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka squeezed her eyes shut and stayed there for only a few second longer before she pulled away."Dang it! I really wanted to win too...Stupid Akki-san for being hot and cute." She muttered the last line to herself.

Roman said:
"I want to marry you too, but we can't do so this early in our lives" Roman said sadly. "Which totally sucks."

Taylor looked at Celia, "What are gonna do about your dad?" He asked hoping he didn't just eat him whole.
Snow:*tilts her head looking at him and tangles her fingers with his, resting their hands over his heart* Why not?

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head looking at him and tangles her fingers with his, resting their hands over his heart* Why not?
"Well there is one way..." Roman said rubbing the back of his head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka squeezed her eyes shut and stayed there for only a few second longer before she pulled away."Dang it! I really wanted to win too...Stupid Akki-san for being hot and cute." She muttered the last line to herself.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied in the same teasing tone♅...

“ Aw~ If you held out any longer, I was going to slip the tongue~ ”

Roman said:

"We run. That's the only thing we can do until he finds mom. So let's go before he gets me!" Celia cried as she jumped up and grabbed Taylora hand.

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smirked "I love you" He said before kissing her

Jackson laughed happily and pulled her along "Then let's go!"
Summer's hand other free hand wrapped around his hips. She returned the kiss, pushing in willingly to it. The cat whispered into his ear, "You sure you're human?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right sorry. That kinda slipped my mind." Ulquiorra said as he swam to the side of the pool, pulling himself out.
Lucy got out of the pool as well "you don't realise how cold it is until you get out" she says.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied in the same teasing tone♅...

“ Aw~ If you held out any longer, I was going to slip the tongue~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed again,"What! Oh my god....what does that even mean!?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"We run. That's the only thing we can do until he finds mom. So let's go before he gets me!" Celia cried as she jumped up and grabbed Taylora hand.
Taylor followed behind Celia, "Where are we gonna go?" He asked hoping it was very far away from her dad.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer's hand other free hand wrapped around his hips. She returned the kiss, pushing in willingly to it. The cat whispered into his ear, "You sure you're human?"

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smiled "Yeah I'm pretty sure" He said happily to her

Roman said:
Taylor followed behind Celia, "Where are we gonna go?" He asked hoping it was very far away from her dad.
"To the pool! He won't go there because moms somewhere in the house. We don't have to get it on anything, just sit on the chairs outside." Celia said as they got to the pool deck.

@Roman

Last edited by a moderator:
shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi smiled "Yeah I'm pretty sure" He said happily to her
"Then how did you make those weapons?" Summer whispered in his ear, her hand massaging against his hip. She lifted his shirt and began to run fingers against his torso.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened and she blushed again,"What! Oh my god....what does that even mean!?"
...♅Akira laughed and replied♅...

“ It's called ‘French Kissing’~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't know. I feel okay right now. Are you cold? I can give you my jacket or...arm I guess." Ulqui said as he looked towards Lucy.
"If you want to then sure" she says and looks at him.

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Then how did you make those weapons?" Summer whispered in his ear, her hand massaging against his hip. She lifted his shirt and began to run fingers against his torso.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed a little "Well I was born with a bit of Magic" He said honestly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is it because that's how people kiss in France? And what's it like? Is it good? I feel like I wanna try....but it sounds scary." Asuka rambled as she covered her cheeks with her hands and stared at the ground.

Farah popped her head out of a door in front of him."Talk about what sweetie?" She asked curiously.
Cam sighed sadly "Well it's about my need to feed....It's been getting stronger and I fear that if I feed off of you as much as I need to.....You will die" He said sadly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back