• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy smirked and went completely under water, coming up behind him she jumped on his back and yelled "This!"

((>BD))
Ulquiorra was surprise before easily catching her and stumbling slightly."Well damn...you're more playful then I expected."

Roman said:
"Oooh nice." He said kissing her once more. "I'm glad I only get your cuddles and kisses." Roman said smirking.

"Yeah, there's levels." Taylor said as she cuddled up and against him. "I honestly don't think your dad would be OK with you being this close to me." He said chuckling.
Celia pouted,"But we aren't doing anything wrong! We're just cuddling...I don't see the problem." She muttered as she wrapped her arms around him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra was surprise before easily catching her and stumbling slightly."Well damn...you're more playful then I expected."
"Not used to getting up and moving around? Wake up grandpa" she laughs and clings onto him "play full? Maybe" she says

Roman said:
(( Don't go scaring people.... :( ))
(Sowwy (:'())

Roman said:
"Oooh nice." He said kissing her once more. "I'm glad I only get your cuddles and kisses." Roman said smirking.

"Yeah, there's levels." Taylor said as she cuddled up and against him. "I honestly don't think your dad would be OK with you being this close to me." He said chuckling.
Snow:*smiles, a permanent pink stain on her cheeks as she looks up at him, biting her lip happily when he smirks* You are?

LunaCrosby said:
"Not used to getting up and moving around? Wake up grandpa" she laughs and clings onto him "play full? Maybe" she says

(( *gives you a cookie* Cheer up! ))

LunaCrosby said:

Ulquiorra growled,"Don't call me grandpa. I will throw you off of me if you say that one more time." He muttered as he swam around the pool with Lucy on his back.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles, a permanent pink stain on her cheeks as she looks up at him, biting her lip happily when he smirks* You are?
"Yes I am! I'm proud of the fact too." Roman added. "Your cuddles are top grade, Snow!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted,"But we aren't doing anything wrong! We're just cuddling...I don't see the problem." She muttered as she wrapped her arms around him.
"Well OK then." Taylor said putting his arms around her. "You know, I rarely cuddle. So, you just getting me to cuddle is like something special."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra growled,"Don't call me grandpa. I will throw you off of me if you say that one more time." He muttered as he swam around the pool with Lucy on his back.
"With the way I'm clung onto you I'd find that hard to do" she says and blows small bubbles in The water.

Roman said:
"Well OK then." Taylor said putting his arms around her. "You know, I rarely cuddle. So, you just getting me to cuddle is like something special."
"Really? Does that make me special then?" Celia asked as she looked up at him.

Roman said:
"Yes I am! I'm proud of the fact too." Roman added. "Your cuddles are top grade, Snow!"
Snow:*smiles purring almost happily under his praise, one of her favorite things is him being proud of her and she giggles poking him and tickling him as they accidentally roll off the couch and on the floor, her looking down at him and she smiles* I made you laugh and have shortened breath too

LunaCrosby said:
(( Good. If you want more cookies just ask. They popup out of nowhere. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? Does that make me special then?" Celia asked as she looked up at him.
"Pretty much. If I remember correctly, I only cuddled with 3 different people in my life.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles purring almost happily under his praise, one of her favorite things is him being proud of her and she giggles poking him and tickling him as they accidentally roll off the couch and on the floor, her looking down at him and she smiles* I made you laugh and have shortened breath too
"Yeah, you tickled me. Samething I plan to do." Roman said smiling as he began to tickle Snow.

Roman said:
(( Good. If you want more cookies just ask. They popup out of nowhere. ))

"Pretty much. If I remember correctly, I only cuddled with 3 different people in my life.
"But I'm the best cuddler right? Cause mine are all nice and warm and I'm lovable." Celia said happily as she squeezed him.

LunaCrosby said:
"With the way I'm clung onto you I'd find that hard to do" she says and blows small bubbles in The water.
"You're so weird..."Ulquiorra said softly as he continued to swim."Aren't you tired of being on my back?"

Roman said:
"Yeah, you tickled me. Samething I plan to do." Roman said smiling as he began to tickle Snow.
Snow:*laughs rolling away from him giggling* Nooo I am laughing bu..but The shortness of my breath makes me want to stoop *laughing as she squirms and wriggles under his hands*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back