• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam was sitting on the ceiling giving Taylor a death glare as he put a finger to his lips as if to say shhh
@Roman @WeirdPrincess
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but best cuddler goes to me." Taylor said teasingly. "I haven't been out-cuddled in forever

(( So didn't qoute this -__-

Roman said:
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but best cuddler goes to me." Taylor said teasingly. "I haven't been out-cuddled in forever
@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Celia puffed out her cheeks and hugged him tighter,"I'm the best cuddler. I've been told so by many people. You're really comfortable though!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*laughs rolling away from him giggling* Nooo I am laughing bu..but The shortness of my breath makes me want to stoop *laughing as she squirms and wriggles under his hands*
"You enjoy tickling, don't you?" Roman asked. "It's one of the best things ever especially when you need a laugh." Roman explained as he sat up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia puffed out her cheeks and hugged him tighter,"I'm the best cuddler. I've been told so by many people. You're really comfortable though!"
"Nah, I might be comfortable, but that plays into me being best cuddler." Taylor stated holding up a finger.

Roman said:
"You enjoy tickling, don't you?" Roman asked. "It's one of the best things ever especially when you need a laugh." Roman explained as he sat up.
Snow:*gasps a little, smiling as she looks back up at him, pulling him back down with her as she cuddles to him* Yea, I very much so do enjoy it

Roman said:

"Nah, I might be comfortable, but that plays into me being best cuddler." Taylor stated holding up a finger.
Cam hopped down and began to bend his finger "Look's like my cover is blown" He said happily

@WeirdPrincess

Jennete said:
Snow:*gasps a little, smiling as she looks back up at him, pulling him back down with her as she cuddles to him* Yea, I very much so do enjoy it
"I enjoy every second I spend with you, Snow. You make everything special." He said cuddling her.

Roman said:

"No! I'm a better cuddler than you, you just won't admit it." Celia said smugly.

Roman said:
"I enjoy every second I spend with you, Snow. You make everything special." He said cuddling her.
Snow:*she blushes and kisses him softly whispering* Roman.. You make me life magical, I do not know what I would do without you

WeirdPrincess said:
"No! I'm a better cuddler than you, you just won't admit it." Celia said smugly.
"What? Why should I admit to something that isn't true?" Taylor asked jokingly

Roman said:
Taylor looked back and smiled "Oh, it's nice to see you again sir."
@WeirdPrincess
WeirdPrincess said:
"What are you doing in here dad?" Celia asked, making no move to get up.
Cam smiled "Just watching out for my little angel" He said happily before leaning into Taylor's ear "Touch her and as her Father I will snap your neck"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Just watching out for my little angel" He said happily before leaning into Taylor's ear "Touch her and as her Father I will snap your neck"
Taylor gulped, "Ooookaaaayy...."

Roman said:
"What? Why should I admit to something that isn't true?" Taylor asked jokingly
Celia pouted even more,"That's mean! I am a good cuddler....my brother even says so. He says I'm better than anyone else cuddles."

Roman said:
Taylor gulped, "Ooookaaaayy...."
Cam leaned away and smiled "So how has it been going?" He asked her before his eyes went wide "Wha-What the hell!?!" He yelled as his tail slid out

shortyshot8 said:
"I can hear you daddy. Don't hurt him." Celia said as she looked over at Cam.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she blushes and kisses him softly whispering* Roman.. You make me life magical, I do not know what I would do without you
"Trust me, I have no idea where I'd be without you either Snow. I love you." Roman said, putting his lips against hers gently kissing.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam leaned away and smiled "So how has it been going?" He asked her before his eyes went wide "Wha-What the hell!?!" He yelled as his tail slid out
"What's the matter?" Taylor asked confused.

LunaCrosby said:
"17, and if your thinking I act like I'm 5 I dont normally act like this I just feel extremely happy today" she says.
"And why are you so happy today?" Ulqui asked her.

shortyshot8 said:
"I don't see a problem here....it's just your tail dad..."Celia said in a monotone voice.

Roman said:
"Trust me, I have no idea where I'd be without you either Snow. I love you." Roman said, putting his lips against hers gently kissing.

Cam sighed as he looked down at his tail "How the hell am I that hungry again? I just fucking fed" He said a bit annoyed

WeirdPrincess said:
"And why are you so happy today?" Ulqui asked her.

"I don't see a problem here....it's just your tail dad..."Celia said in a monotone voice.
"Its the first time anyones invited me somewhere, as you already know" she says and gets off his back.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed as he looked down at his tail "How the hell am I that hungry again? I just fucking fed" He said a bit annoyed
"Didn't you say something about your wife feeding you?" He asked.

Roman said:

Snow:*shivers, floating on happiness as she whispers on his lips as they kiss* I want to marry you Roman..

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gazed at Akira, determined not to move away even though she was really nervous.
...♅Akira continued to hold the kiss, soon smiling from beneath it♅...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back