• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed a little "Well I was born with a bit of Magic" He said honestly

Cam sighed sadly "Well it's about my need to feed....It's been getting stronger and I fear that if I feed off of you as much as I need to.....You will die" He said sadly
"Well, it's 12 o' clock," she whispered, beginning to softly nibble against his neck. She panted, and continued, "The Cafeteria's selling some Pasta Bar pots."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Is it because that's how people kiss in France? And what's it like? Is it good? I feel like I wanna try....but it sounds scary." Asuka rambled as she covered her cheeks with her hands and stared at the ground.
...♅Akira laughed and then replied, soon winking♅...

“ I believe it was popularized in France, hence the name. It's basically a regular kiss with contact between tongues. ”

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]"Well, it's 12 o' clock," she whispered, beginning to softly nibble against his neck. She panted, and continued, "The Cafeteria's selling some Pasta Bar pots."

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi blushed more "What was with that whole blood thing the other day?" He asked her (I might call it a night do all of you please tag me!)

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi blushed more "What was with that whole blood thing the other day?" He asked her (I might call it a night do all of you please tag me!)
@shortyshot8

"It happens..." She whispered. Summer turned around, before shrugging briefly. "What's that? You'll buy me some pasta?"

LunaCrosby said:
Allen watched intently.

@WeirdPrincess
The game ended as the high score screen showed "Only third?" She muttered as she twirled the gun around he finger "I'm losing my touch with this" she chuckled. "Your turn!"

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"Hmm?" Her head quickly turned in his direction, her face a bit pale "Oh, Its nothing... just a dream" she said as went to sit up.

Mangitungleader said:
(Female)
"Uhh s-sure."
(Sorry i fell asleep)Tim went to the ice cream stand next to the coffe shop and bought ice cream for both of them So Geramond what do you think of the school is it nice?

Nonalaka said:
The game ended as the high score screen showed "Only third?" She muttered as she twirled the gun around he finger "I'm losing my touch with this" she chuckled. "Your turn!"

"Hmm?" Her head quickly turned in his direction, her face a bit pale "Oh, Its nothing... just a dream" she said as went to sit up.
''huh....alright?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''huh....alright?''

[/QUOTE]
"Although I now know what, well who has been messing with my miles lately" she muttered to herself as she got up to get herself a glass of water.

Nonalaka said:

Allen went wide eyed "I'm not very good" he chuckled nervously.

Nonalaka said:
"Although I now know what, well who has been messing with my miles lately" she muttered to herself as she got up to get herself a glass of water.
''wait what?''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''o-of course. i-it wouldnt really be that scary anyway....r-right?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*She stammered nervously as she clung more to Shira*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I think there still frozen...... Kissing xD )

(An what's that supposed to mean)

[/QUOTE]
((....oh xD oh wait I thought Euloria asked to go to the mall?...maybe not idk))

Shira giggled mischevously as she leaned over with a grin on her face "oh it is" she wispered into yukis year before the movie started

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
((....oh xD oh wait I thought Euloria asked to go to the mall?...maybe not idk))
(Last thing I remember was them kissing xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I think there still frozen...... Kissing xD )

(An what's that supposed to mean)

[/QUOTE]
(Nothing!!)

Inner Yandere:Where is Thana tell me now!!!!!!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''wait what?''

[/QUOTE]
((Oh auto correct it was supposed to say moods CD))

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled mischevously as she leaned over with a grin on her face "oh it is" she wispered into yukis year before the movie started [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then watched as she felt a chill down her spine and leaned more into Shira*

oh and if you guys want, i made an Akame Ga Kill RP. il still be RPing on here but yea xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Allen grabbed the gun for the game "I guess its not different then here" he said and began playing, hoping he didn't look stupid.
She tilted her head "eh? You shoot in reality?" She asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back