• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Learn how to control that yeah? I'm not exactly ready to die yet." Ulquiorra said as he swam over to her.
Lucy slowly sunk her head into the water, her eyes and up only sticking out.

LunaCrosby said:
"You still look spicy" she says jokingly, as well as flipping her hair as a joke.
(Forgot color this time (gun)(' :) ))

(I now like you \(> :D )/)
(( Aw I like you too (OuO)

Roman said:
"I wasn't even playing for real." Taylor chuckled and laid on his back. "So tell me, why didn't you tell me that you've played before?"
"Because I thought it would be more fun if I didn't. And I was right! It was more fun." Celia said happily as she looked at him.

Roman said:
(( I think of Starefire from Teen Titans when I read these sometimes xD ))
Roman nodded, "So what? Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop." He said poking her again.
Snow:*giggles and squirms a little* Why not? It makes me short breathed with laughter

LunaCrosby said:
"Its what happens, don't chug water, take sips, and drink mostly juice... it helps" she sighs.
Levi nods. "Yea" she says "I woke up half naked in the courtyard..." She says rubbing the back of her head.

(That moment when your waiting for a character to join)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I thought it would be more fun if I didn't. And I was right! It was more fun." Celia said happily as she looked at him.
"You knew I would win?" Taylor asked smiling. "I'm just superior when it comes to gaming." He said snickering.

Mayyflower said:
Levi nods. "Yea" she says "I woke up half naked in the courtyard..." She says rubbing the back of her head.
(That moment when your waiting for a character to join)
"Levi I swear to moths fucking god if anyone saw you im sucking the life out of them and roasting them alive" she says.

Roman said:
"You knew I would win?" Taylor asked smiling. "I'm just superior when it comes to gaming." He said snickering.
"You are not! I'm way better than you mister." Celia said as she poked his chest."You wouldn't have won against me anyway, I've played all of these games in here more than once for practice."

Jennete said:
Snow:*giggles and squirms a little* Why not? It makes me short breathed with laughter
Roman stopped and hugged Snow, "Would you rather be hugged? I give some of the greatest hugs at FHS." Roman said, kissing her

LunaCrosby said:
"Levi I swear to moths fucking god if anyone saw you im sucking the life out of them and roasting them alive" she says.
(Accepted I mean)

Levi shrugged. "Oh well, now that I'm up I wanna talk to people." She says yawning

WeirdPrincess said:
"You are not! I'm way better than you mister." Celia said as she poked his chest."You wouldn't have won against me anyway, I've played all of these games in here more than once for practice."
"I would play you again, but now I'm too comfortable to sit up." Taylor said looking over at Celia. "What level if gamer so you consider yourself?"

Roman said:
Roman stopped and hugged Snow, "Would you rather be hugged? I give some of the greatest hugs at FHS." Roman said, kissing her
Snow:*blushes kissing him back and hugs him as well, snuggling with him on the couch* You also give the best kisses, and cuddles *she adds, overwhelmed by love just a bit which makes her as humans say... on cloud 9*

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes kissing him back and hugs him as well, snuggling with him on the couch* You also give the best kisses, and cuddles *she adds, overwhelmed by love just a bit which makes her as humans say... on cloud 9*
"I do don't I? Yeah... I do. To bad my cuddles are exclusive and only for you." Roman said chuckling as he kissed her again.

Roman said:
"I would play you again, but now I'm too comfortable to sit up." Taylor said looking over at Celia. "What level if gamer so you consider yourself?"
Celia cuddled up next to Taylor and grinned,"I'm not sure. I never knew there were levels before.....I just play them because their fun."

Roman said:
"I do don't I? Yeah... I do. To bad my cuddles are exclusive and only for you." Roman said chuckling as he kissed her again.
Snow:*grins happily and kisses him back softly, snuggling into him as she whispers breathlessly* I do not think it is bad.. I enjoy that only I get your cuddles and kisses

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy smirked and went completely under water, coming up behind him she jumped on his back and yelled "This!"

((>BD))
(( I think I soiled my pants.... (TAT) ))

Jennete said:
Snow:*grins happily and kisses him back softly, snuggling into him as she whispers breathlessly* I do not think it is bad.. I enjoy that only I get your cuddles and kisses
"Oooh nice." He said kissing her once more. "I'm glad I only get your cuddles and kisses." Roman said smirking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia cuddled up next to Taylor and grinned,"I'm not sure. I never knew there were levels before.....I just play them because their fun."
"Yeah, there's levels." Taylor said as she cuddled up and against him. "I honestly don't think your dad would be OK with you being this close to me." He said chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back