• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I don't either.... it's not easy to comfort someone who just lost a special person to them." Roman said sighing after he spoke. "I wish she didn't do what she did to herself though. Maybe Than a would be happy."
Snow:*holds roman again, snuggling in for comfort* I do not know how one should feel when their friend is sad...

Daniel reaver](Yeah I figured that xD ) Shira eventually pointed to one horror movie that seemed scaryer then the rest "that one?" She asked her curiously [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''hmmmm...yea''

*She said as she clung more to Shira's arm*

''the title is scarring me already..''

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as they walked over and she bought there tickets "let's go" she said happily as she walked with yuki into the theater [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki walked with Shira. She then pointed at the seats in the back*

''wanna sit there? so we dont have to lean our heads so far back and get cramps''

Roman said:
Taylor laughed, "We'll see..." he said, taking out multiple opponents. "I'm already on a roll, how about you?" He asked triumphantly.
Celia focused on the screen in concentration as she took out more enemies. She didn't utter a word as she glared at the screen, taking out twice as many as Taylor did."I'm going to beat you. I'm not losing. I refused to!"

Jennete said:
Snow:*holds roman again, snuggling in for comfort* I do not know how one should feel when their friend is sad...
"If your friend is sad, try and cheer them up or show sympathy. It's just a way of showing you care, and most people are happy when they know someone cares." Roman explained.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blush began more evident as she moved closer, taking more of it and biting it off."S-Shut up!"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his teasing tone remaining♅...

“ Almost there, Asuki-chan~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I know" she said and smirked, moving her hair out of her face "its payback" she said and went under water.
Ulquiorra laughed and took off his jacket, tossing it on to the side. He floated around on his back, relaxing."Paybacks a bitch, isn't it?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia focused on the screen in concentration as she took out more enemies. She didn't utter a word as she glared at the screen, taking out twice as many as Taylor did."I'm going to beat you. I'm not losing. I refused to!"
"That's what you think." Taylor equipped his sniper and started racking up kills from a nearby building. "Still think you're gonna beat me?"

Daniel reaver]"Sure" Shira said as she pulled yuki up to where she pointed then sat down with her and smiled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki then kisses Shira's cheek lovingly. She then found 2 pairs of glass in the middle of the chairs. It read 3D on them*

''oh...the movie is 3D...?''

*She said as she puts one of them on and gives the other one to Shira*

Jasper sighed as he walked around the school campus looking down with the hood of his grey jacket yo and his ear buds in as it started to rain making every one tell and run for cover while he just cept walking leting his rain soak him

Roman said:
"If your friend is sad, try and cheer them up or show sympathy. It's just a way of showing you care, and most people are happy when they know someone cares." Roman explained.
Snow: I do care, very much so for her happiness *she says earnestly, shaking her head yes*

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra laughed and took off his jacket, tossing it on to the side. He floated around on his back, relaxing."Paybacks a bitch, isn't it?"
She came up next to him "its the biggest bitch you'll ever mess with" she says and taps the water, watching it create small waves.

Daniel reaver]Shira looked at the glasses curiously before slowly slipping them on then looking around a little "that's weird It didn't say 3D" she mumbled [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''oh well...it makes the movie scarier''

*She giggled*

Jennete said:
Snow: I do care, very much so for her happiness *she says earnestly, shaking her head yes*
"She knows we care. She knows Hayate cares, in fact she knows all her friends care. Why wouldn't they?" Roman asked, poking Snow on her side

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, his teasing tone remaining♅...
“ Almost there, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm not losing. I'm gonna beat this thing even if it makes me pass out." Asuka said, her whole face a bright red as she moved closer and they were a few inches away. Do not give up, Asuka! You can do this and beat Akira at this game! I hope... She thought to herself.

Roman said:
"That's what you think." Taylor equipped his sniper and started racking up kills from a nearby building. "Still think you're gonna beat me?"
"I'm going to come kill you, that's what I'm doing!" Celia exclaimed as she equipped a grenade and threw it at the building that Taylor was on."How do you like them apples!?"

Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as she slid a hand into yukis and waited for the movie to start [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki sat closer to Shira to where she could rest her head on Shira's shoulder*

Roman said:
"She knows we care. She knows Hayate cares, in fact she knows all her friends care. Why wouldn't they?" Roman asked, poking Snow on her side
Snow:*smiles a little when he pokes her and she pokes him back* You always make me feel better about things I do not understand

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not losing. I'm gonna beat this thing even if it makes me pass out." Asuka said, her whole face a bright red as she moved closer and they were a few inches away. Do not give up, Asuka! You can do this and beat Akira at this game! I hope... She thought to herself.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and spoke as he moved closer. The closer he got, the quieter his voice became. His lips finally met Asuka's♅...

“ U-uh.. I don't think you can pass out from kissing~

LunaCrosby said:
She came up next to him "its the biggest bitch you'll ever mess with" she says and taps the water, watching it create small waves.
Ulquiorra dunks her head under the water before swimming away."Cool trick. How'd you do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back