• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]"She...... Did it her self" Thana said quietly to romans question as tears started to streak down her cheeks again and she nuzzled hayate for comfort as she silently cryed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] @Roman
"Sorry to hear that..." Roman said looking forward, his eyes strict on the TV

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Either, a combat RPer such as myself strives in combat scenarios xDD However I don't wan't Akira to leave Asuka in the park D:>, and Kenji and Kuroh are training off screen/off RP xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Then I absolutely have no idea what to say. :l ))

Daniel reaver]"How?" He asked her curiously before pecking her lips [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
"Noah told me that there is a way to take items and bring them to life with stardust. Thing is I don't know if they age like humans, or if they age like star children" She explains.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
I plan on having Roman train for a while, wanna spar, or do you need a real fight?" ))
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Either, a combat RPer such as myself strives in combat scenarios xDD However I don't wan't Akira to leave Asuka in the park, and Kenji and Kuroh are training off screen xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((If roman goes all power hungry cold hard ass on Snow again because of Akira telling him he needs to train more after they spar.... I will..... idk yet what I'll do because both of your characters are way more powerful then my characters but I will figures something out misters......I will figure something out.... *backs away into the shadows...*))

Snow:*holds Roman in her arms that around around his waist as she sits on the couch, snuggling into him*

Slaxt said:
Trix blinked open her eyes as light filtered into her living room. She yawned stretching a bit and jumped when she realized there was someone beside her. She smiled and relaxed as she remembered it was Clover. They must have fallen asleep watching the movie. She stood up and walked towards the kitchen careful not too wake Clover as she went and started making them pancakes her hair a mess.

Jennete said:
((If roman goes all power hungry cold hard ass on Snow again because of Akira telling him he needs to train more after they spar.... I will..... idk yet what I'll do because both of your characters are way more powerful then my characters but I will figures something out misters......I will figure something out.... *backs away into the shadows...*))
(((

giphy.gif
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and opened his palm, a cup soon manifesting from the air and within Akira's grasp. A red liquid began falling from the air three inches above the cup, soon pooling within the centre of the cup and filling it. He replied, taking a small sip of the liquid♅...

“ I think you're more awesome though,
and a lot more interesting~ ”

16041730892_65795e983c_o_zpswsdxqzyu.png

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"No way. Akki-san is way more interesting than I am, though I do have to agree that I'm more awesome than you." She replied with a smile as she took a strawberry and ate it. She watched as a cup manifested into his palm and a red liquid poured into it."What's that you're drinking?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Either, a combat RPer such as myself strives in combat scenarios xDD However I don't wan't Akira to leave Asuka in the park D:>, and Kenji and Kuroh are training off screen/off RP xDD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD just say you have some business to take care of. She'll be able to meet more people besides hang out with Akira all day long)

Jennete said:
Snow:*holds Roman in her arms that around around his waist as she sits on the couch, snuggling into him*
(I'm guessing you totaly fogot how Thana and hayate are there and how Thana just said her daughter killer her self... xD (

LunaCrosby said:
"Good luck" he said and smiled.
"Thanks" she chucked as she cracked her fingers and lifted the plastic gun that controlled the game. She began to play, being a bit rusty for the first few seconds before shooting all at the in game monsters with ease, a large smile crossing her face as she played.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"No way. Akki-san is way more interesting than I am, though I do have to agree that I'm more awesome than you." She replied with a smile as she took a strawberry and ate it. She watched as a cup manifested into his palm and a red liquid poured into it."What's that you're drinking?"
...♅Akira laughed lightly and nodded in agreement. He replied, looking at the cup♅...

“ Hm? This? It's red wine. You can't beat it when combined with sandwiches~ ”

Roman said:
"I have. In fact, I am part if a team for this kind of thing. I play on my spare time." Taylor said with a chuckle. "That's just 1 of my 2 secrets though."
"Do I get to know the other secret?" Celia asked as they began to play. She frowned as she stared at the screen, only shooting the enemies.

Jennete said:
Roman smiled and wrapped his arms around Snow. He looked at Snow and whispered, "Hiiiiii."

(( That is some scary stuff >_> ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do I get to know the other secret?" Celia asked as they began to play. She frowned as she stared at the screen, only shooting the enemies.
Taylor began playing and speaking as he did so, "The other secret. Well.... no that one is personal. Now if you were close enough and I decided to take you out like on a fancy date or whatever, then you'd know. Make that 3 secrets by the way. I forgot one."

Nonalaka said:
"Thanks" she chucked as she cracked her fingers and lifted the plastic gun that controlled the game. She began to play, being a bit rusty for the first few seconds before shooting all at the in game monsters with ease, a large smile crossing her face as she played.
Allen watched intently.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, pool" she said And sat up

"If you wanna pay for yourself go ahead, I was just offering" he smiled.
@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Roman smiled and wrapped his arms around Snow. He looked at Snow and whispered, "Hiiiiii."

Taylor began playing and speaking as he did so, "The other secret. Well.... no that one is personal. Now if you were close enough and I decided to take you out like on a fancy date or whatever, then you'd know. Make that 3 secrets by the way. I forgot one."
Cam was keeping a very close eye on both of them "Don't even try it" He said to himself

Nonalaka said:
Amara woke up with a gasp, quickly sitting up as her head went from side to side "....A dream?...I could have sworn..." she muttered quietly as she leaned her head back.
((Okay))
*Natsuru wakes up as well and Notices Amara*

''huh? whats up?''

did i miss any posts?)))

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:

Celia pouted,"Well darn. Alright then." She said sadly as she continued to play the game."We're friends though right? Like really good friends?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"You seem to like drinking. Not that it's a bad thing or anything!" Asuka exclaimed as she nervously rubbed the back of her head. She flopped onto the blanket and looked up at the sky, reached her hand towards the basket and taking out her wand. She traced a different symbol and watched as the clouds came together to form a gigantic heart with a typical arrow through the middle, a smile still evident on her face. Making another symbol, the clouds moved away from the clump before equally spacing out the name Akira. She laughed and grabbed her camera, quickly taking a few pictures then putting the device into the basket."Do you want to play any games?" She asked, watching as the name slowly began to fade away.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked up at the clouds, noticing they spelled his name. He soon spoke, looking down at Asuka and taking another drink of his wine♅...

“ I enjoy the taste of it. Due to the way I am, I don't get drunk, which is a good thing. It means I can enjoy the taste of alcohol without the fear of my senses being dulled. Plus, the smell of alcohol doesn't stay in my breath, nor does it stick on my clothes. I could drink alcohol all day and no one would be able to tell unless I told them~ Sure, what game do you want to start with?~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"You seem to like drinking. Not that it's a bad thing or anything!" Asuka exclaimed as she nervously rubbed the back of her head. She flopped onto the blanket and looked up at the sky, reached her hand towards the basket and taking out her wand. She traced a different symbol and watched as the clouds came together to form a gigantic heart with a typical arrow through the middle, a smile still evident on her face. Making another symbol, the clouds moved away from the clump before equally spacing out the name Akira. She laughed and grabbed her camera, quickly taking a few pictures then putting the device into the basket."Do you want to play any games?" She asked, watching as the name slowly began to fade away.

"If you insist. Do you have anything?" Ulquiorra asked as he went over to her and easily picked her up before leaving the kitchen.
"Nope~, I'll just swim in my clothes" she says and gestures at what she was wearing, Though she didn't need to.

Daniel reaver]"Wh-what's that mean?" He asked nexia confused at her words as he looked at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
"I guess I never said, but I age roughly 2 times slower then you. " She admits. "Anyways. I can ask noah about the spell, I could possibly make them some friends at the least" She explains.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted,"Well darn. Alright then." She said sadly as she continued to play the game."We're friends though right? Like really good friends?"
"Of course!" Taylor said happily. "Dang. I died." He said chuckling. "That totally sucked for me. I was in the zone"

Hayate yawned, "Hey Thana, I'm getting tired. Wanna go back to the castle?" He asked rubbing his eyes tiredly.

@Daniel reaver

Thana nodded into hayate "bye roman. Bye snow" she said quietly to them before they dissapered reapering on thanas bead as she cuddled into him

@Roman

"Oh" River siad before he pulled her into him and nuzzled her "well maybe that will work" he said softly to her

@Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back