• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman smiled and wrapped his arms around Snow. He looked at Snow and whispered, "Hiiiiii."
(( That is some scary stuff >_> ))

Taylor began playing and speaking as he did so, "The other secret. Well.... no that one is personal. Now if you were close enough and I decided to take you out like on a fancy date or whatever, then you'd know. Make that 3 secrets by the way. I forgot one."
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I'm guessing you totaly fogot how Thana and hayate are there and how Thana just said her daughter killer her self... xD (

[/QUOTE]
((Roman looked upset....Snow is sowwy))

Snow:*rests against Roman, her hand in his as she looks at Thana and Hayate, wishing she knew what to say.. but did not have a clue..*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and looked up at the clouds, noticing they spelled his name. He soon spoke, looking down at Asuka and taking another drink of his wine♅...
“ I enjoy the taste of it. Due to the way I am, I don't get drunk, which is a good thing. It means I can enjoy the taste of alcohol without the fear of my senses being dulled. Plus, the smell of alcohol doesn't stay in my breath, nor does it stick on my clothes. I could drink alcohol all day and no one would be able to tell unless I told them~ Sure, what game do you want to start with?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"It must be nice to not be able to get drunk or have the smell of alcohol on you." Asuka muttered as she put her wand away and glanced over at Akira."Well, I wanna try that pocky game, play hide and seek, and at least have a water balloon fight. There's to many options for me to choose from. Why don't you pick one of the games? I feel like I keep making all of the choices."

Roman said:
"Of course!" Taylor said happily. "Dang. I died." He said chuckling. "That totally sucked for me. I was in the zone"

Hayate yawned, "Hey Thana, I'm getting tired. Wanna go back to the castle?" He asked rubbing his eyes tiredly.

@Daniel reaver
"Haha! I'm still alive!" Celia cried happily as she shot more enemies before winning the round."I did it! And that was my first time playing this game too. These usually aren't my kind of games to play."

LunaCrosby said:
"Nope~, I'll just swim in my clothes" she says and gestures at what she was wearing, Though she didn't need to.
"Alright then. Whatever you want I guess." Ulquiorra said as he finally got to the pool. He looked at Lucy and at the pool before going back to her. Smirking, he tossed her into the pool, sitting on the side."You're nice and cool now right?" He snickered.

WeirdPrincess said:
"It must be nice to not be able to get drunk or have the smell of alcohol on you." Asuka muttered as she put her wand away and glanced over at Akira."Well, I wanna try that pocky game, play hide and seek, and at least have a water balloon fight. There's to many options for me to choose from. Why don't you pick one of the games? I feel like I keep making all of the choices."
...♅Akira thought for a few moments shortly before replying♅...

“ Hm, sure. Let's do the pocky game first~ ”

Jennete said:
((Roman looked upset....Snow is sowwy))
Snow:*rests against Roman, her hand in his as she looks at Thana and Hayate, wishing she knew what to say.. but did not have a clue..*
(( They left ;l ))

"What are you looking at?" Roman asked. "Hayate and Thana just left..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Haha! I'm still alive!" Celia cried happily as she shot more enemies before winning the round."I did it! And that was my first time playing this game too. These usually aren't my kind of games to play."

"Alright then. Whatever you want I guess." Ulquiorra said as he finally got to the pool. He looked at Lucy and at the pool before going back to her. Smirking, he tossed her into the pool, sitting on the side."You're nice and cool now right?" He snickered.
"Your question about us being friends distracted me!" Taylor exclaimed. "Don't get all cocky." He said, nudging her elbow. "I'm pretty sure I'm still better."

WeirdPrincess said:

Lucy shot to the surface "Ima get you" she said, her hair in her face. She swam over to him grabbing his foot and yanking him in.

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded into hayate "bye roman. Bye snow" she said quietly to them before they dissapered reapering on thanas bead as she cuddled into him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

"Oh" River siad before he pulled her into him and nuzzled her "well maybe that will work" he said softly to her

@Piffy Queen
Hayate yawned again, and cuddled up against Thana, "I'll see you in the morning. I'm tired..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a few moments shortly before replying♅...

“ Hm, sure. Let's do the pocky game first~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yes sir!" Asuka said, grinning as she grabbed a box of chocolate pocky sticks that layed behind her. She opened the bag and immediately ate one."Sorry, I just really wanted to have one. These are really good!" She said happily before taking another one and putting one end into her mouth.

Thana nodded into hayates chest as her clothes changed to just under wear and a bra "I love you hayate" she wispered to him as the black veil dissapered revealing her tear stained cheeks

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir!" Asuka said, grinning as she grabbed a box of chocolate pocky sticks that layed behind her. She opened the bag and immediately ate one."Sorry, I just really wanted to have one. These are really good!" She said happily before taking another one and putting one end into her mouth.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and placed his cup onto the blanket. He leaned over and put the other end of the pocky stick into his mouth. He spoke♅...

“ It's fine. Don't get too nervous~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy shot to the surface "Ima get you" she said, her hair in her face. She swam over to him grabbing his foot and yanking him in.
Ulquiorra's eyes widened as he was pulled into the pool."Damn, you're fucking strong to be able to pull me." He said, running a hand through his hair.

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded into hayates chest as her clothes changed to just under wear and a bra "I love you hayate" she wispered to him as the black veil dissapered revealing her red tear stained cheeks [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I *yawn* live you too." Hayate said closing his eyes. "Goodnight..." was the last thing he said before falling asleep.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and placed his cup onto the blanket. He leaned over and put the other end of the pocky stick into his mouth. He spoke♅...

“ It's fine. Don't get too nervous~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"That's impossible right now." Asuka said, a faint blush on her cheeks. She moved her head closer, taking a bit more of the pocky stick.

Roman said:
(( They left ;l ))

"Your question about us being friends distracted me!" Taylor exclaimed. "Don't get all cocky." He said, nudging her elbow. "I'm pretty sure I'm still better."
((AGHHHHHHHHHH))

Snow: I was looking at where they were and thinking... ((yeaaa)) *looks at Roman* I do not know how to comfort her..

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki looks through the movies as well*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] actually you owe me a reply xD )))

Roman said:
(( They left ;l ))

Celia stuck her tongue out at him,"You wish you were better. I'm gonna beat you!" She nudged him back and grinned before going into the second round.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's impossible right now." Asuka said, a faint blush on her cheeks. She moved her head closer, taking a bit more of the pocky stick.
...♅Akira moved closer, taking another bite of the bock stick. He spoke in a teasing tone♅...

“ Getting closer~ ”

Jennete said:
((AGHHHHHHHHHH))
Snow: I was looking at where they were and thinking... ((yeaaa)) *looks at Roman* I do not know how to comfort her..
"I don't either.... it's not easy to comfort someone who just lost a special person to them." Roman said sighing after he spoke. "I wish she didn't do what she did to herself though. Maybe Than a would be happy."

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra's eyes widened as he was pulled into the pool."Damn, you're fucking strong to be able to pull me." He said, running a hand through his hair.
"Yes I know" she said and smirked, moving her hair out of her face "its payback" she said and went under water.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stuck her tongue out at him,"You wish you were better. I'm gonna beat you!" She nudged him back and grinned before going into the second round.
Taylor laughed, "We'll see..." he said, taking out multiple opponents. "I'm already on a roll, how about you?" He asked triumphantly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira moved closer, taking another bite of the bock stick. He spoke in a teasing tone♅...
“ Getting closer~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blush began more evident as she moved closer, taking more of it and biting it off."S-Shut up!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back