• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]River sighed "yes my parents know and they think it's a good idea considering no one talks to them or interacts with them at school. And no you don't" he said as he layed back and sighed as he stared at the ceiling [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Nexia sighs. "I'll admit it, That's a bit weird."She lays back with him. She puts her hand in his. "Have they tried interacting? If anything I could make them friends" She says playfully, but also seriously.

Nonalaka said:
"U-uuh" she looked around at all the different games, if she could she'd play all of them "I don't know" she said with a chuckle "There are so many I like"
"Why not play all of them?" He asked and smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why not play all of them?" He asked and smiled.
She laughed a bit "that sounds fun but then we'd be here most of the day!" She looked around placing her hands on her hips "Right, what abooout, that one?" She pointed at random, her finger pointing towards a shooter game of some kind.

Nonalaka said:
She laughed a bit "that sounds fun but then we'd be here most of the day!" She looked around placing her hands on her hips "Right, what abooout, that one?" She pointed at random, her finger pointing towards a shooter game of some kind.
"Sure" he said and smiled, pulling her torwards it.

LunaCrosby said:
"Sure" he said and smiled, pulling her torwards it.
"Yay-" she was suddenly pulled towards it "R-right, let's play" she said as she fumbled around in her pocket and pulling out some change to start up the game.

Nonalaka said:
"Yay-" she was suddenly pulled towards it "R-right, let's play" she said as she fumbled around in her pocket and pulling out some change to start up the game.
"I can pay for it" he says and stares at her.

LunaCrosby said:
"I can pay for it" he says and stares at her.
"Huh?" She looks back at him "I-Its alright, you don't need to do that"

Roman said:
Hayate rubbed Thana's arm, "She's had a rough day. Her daughter.... passed away, and we kind of had a problem of our own." He explained to them.
@Jennete @Daniel reaver
Snow:*her eyes go wide and tears well up in it, taking Thanas hand in hers as she kneels beside her* Oh....my deepest sincerity go out for your situation Thana.. I only wish for your happiness to come once you have let your heart grieve..

LunaCrosby said:
"That looks complicated" she says and threw the rest of what was left of her orange away. "Let's do something fun" she says and lays on the counter, thinking.
"Like what? There's a game room in here or a pool. Take your pick." Ulquiorra said as he ate the rest of his orange.

LunaCrosby said:
"It wouldn't bother me" he chuckles.
"B-but I have the money here its fine" she replied as she pulled at her sleeves.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"Akki-san is so strong that no one can beat him, that's amazing!" She exclaimed as her smile turned into a grin. Taking another drink from her water, she popped a piece of fruit into her mouth afterwards."You are awesome Akki-san! No one can be as awesome as you." She chuckled as she leaned back on her palms.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and opened his palm, a cup soon manifesting from the air and within Akira's grasp. A red liquid began falling from the air three inches above the cup, soon pooling within the centre of the cup and filling it. He replied, taking a small sip of the liquid♅...

“ I think you're more awesome though,
and a lot more interesting~ ”

16041730892_65795e983c_o_zpswsdxqzyu.png

Thana looked at snow and smiled under her black veil to her "thank you..... Snow" she said pain in her voice and heart as tears welled up in her eyes too happy that the veil was there to hide her tears as she leaned against hayate more

@Roman

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra easily caught the orange and began to peel it until all of the skin was off. He tossed it into the trash before taking a small piece of the orange off and eating it."Like that. It's not that hard."

Celia bounded over to the Xbox and put in a random game before taking a seat next to him."I just put it a game that I see my brother play. It looked super hard but fun." She said as she took two controllers from under her seat and handed on to Taylor. As the TV turned on the Xbox flashed green, a first shooter game came onto the screen. She pressed play,"Have you ever played stuff like this before?"
"I have. In fact, I am part if a team for this kind of thing. I play on my spare time." Taylor said with a chuckle. "That's just 1 of my 2 secrets though."

trix said:
Trix purred happily tail flicking every so often as they snuggled and watched the movie. She buried her face into his neck gently and kissed it.
(Did u wanna skip to next day?)
(Sure.)

Roman frowned, "Was there someone who did it or was this by natural cause?" Roman asked curiously but angry.

Hayate tried comforting Thana when she leaves against him, "You'll be okay Thana... We'll keep you company."

@Jennete @Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Like what? There's a game room in here or a pool. Take your pick." Ulquiorra said as he ate the rest of his orange.
"Hmm, pool" she said And sat up

Nonalaka said:
"B-but I have the money here its fine" she replied as she pulled at her sleeves.
"If you wanna pay for yourself go ahead, I was just offering" he smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hmm, pool" she said And sat up

"If you wanna pay for yourself go ahead, I was just offering" he smiled.
"I feel guilty making you pay, its not like this is a date or anything so I don't expect you to" she said with a shrug as she paid for her own turn.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I need a conflict of some sort. It's been ages since Akira's battled Dx )))

[/QUOTE]
I plan on having Roman train for a while, wanna spar, or do you need a real fight?" ))

Roman said:
I plan on having Roman train for a while, wanna spar, or do you need a real fight?" ))
((( Either, a combat RPer such as myself strives in combat scenarios xDD However I don't wan't Akira to leave Asuka in the park D:>, and Kenji and Kuroh are training off screen/off RP xDD )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back