• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith floats back onto the roof. "Not really. and I'm only half ghost. I can become a human at any time I want"

[/QUOTE]
"A half ghost, huh? That sounds like something you'd only see on television..." Kalin said, laughing . "Still, its new, and really interesting...Im guessing you'll want to know what species I am, at this point?"

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, right, that's pretty cool" she said with a smile as she twiddled her thumbs "I wish I had a big important job" she chuckled.
"Its very stressful, and at times I do wish My youngest sister would help, but the Job is too dangerous. My younger sister is lucky I even let her help" He sighs.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks and steps back away from him, but looks at the other fay and see's they are busy then whispers slowly* Do not show fear here or they will kill you. Let us go now *takes his hand and leads him away from the dancing fae, taking him further into the dark forest, coming out in a clearing where a black pond is, bright red plants surrounding it and she smiles, stepping in and smiles looking at you* This is my pond
Jay looks out and around the pond, taking in the scenery. "Well it is a certainly a nice pond." He says as he looks into the water, wanting to step in but not knowing if he has to be invited, or if it'll kill him.

Nexia's eyes widen. "Your sister wants to marry you?!" She asks, her eyes wide and her face looking in a stat of surprise "W-why?"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"
"A half ghost, huh? That sounds like something you'd only see on television..." Kalin said, laughing . "Still, its new, and really interesting...Im guessing you'll want to know what species I am, at this point?"

[/QUOTE]
Lilith smirks "Being I told you practically everything of my Death story, yes" She says, a smirk across her face.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Let's go then! There's a lot of things in there from what I've heard and seen. My mom, dad, and brother have all been there. I have too, I just never play anything." Celia said as she pulled him along towards the game room.
Taylor laughed as he followed behind Celia, "That sounds like fun." He said smiling. "Ya know, your family isn't that bad, and your dad seems pretty cool." Taylor said as she led him to the game room.

@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Lilith smirks "Being I told you practically everything of my Death story, yes" She says, a smirk across her face.
Kalin nodded. "Yeah, that does sound fair...alright, then. I'm-" Kalin proceeds to whisper quietly to himself. He smirks. "Yep, that's what I am." he says, laughing.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Its very stressful, and at times I do wish My youngest sister would help, but the Job is too dangerous. My younger sister is lucky I even let her help" He sighs.

[/QUOTE]
"Its dangerous? So you do all the work to keep them safe..." she smiled "that's very selfless of you"

Nonalaka said:
She gave him a look that said 'you know I hate that' before crossing her arms and turning her head away "yeah, I guess it would be huh...I'm glad you aren't shallow then"
"I'm never shallow" he chuckled.

Daniel reaver]Thana did her best to smile at roman and snow her black veil making her face fuzzy and distorted from them as she gripped hayates hand tightly @jenente [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman smiled, "You guys can take a seat anywhere. Snow and I are just about to watch a movie."

Hayate had took a seat on the couch next to Roman and motioned for Thana to take a seat next to him.

@Jennete

(( Sorry for the late reply. I was busy >: ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around, noticing there was no drinks as Asuka had said. He replied, his smile remaining♅...

“ I've got that covered. What drinks would you like? ”

[/QUOTE]
"Um....Orange juice, water, and sprite. I like those kinds of drinks. How are you going to get those though?" Asuka asked as looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked before kissing her softly on the lips
Farah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm never shallow" he chuckled.
She chuckled lightly, her hands tugging at the sleeves of her jacket "well, thanks for being my friend"

Roman said:
Taylor laughed as he followed behind Celia, "That sounds like fun." He said smiling. "Ya know, your family isn't that bad, and your dad seems pretty cool." Taylor said as she led him to the game room.
"They're the best! I'm happy you think my dads cool, cause I think he might actually like you. The only person you haven't met is my twin brother." Celia said, finding the game room and opening the door.

Thana walked over and sat down emediately curling into hayate not making a motion to remove her black veil from her head or face "thank you" she said quietly to roman it being a little obvious some thing had happened

@Roman

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um....Orange juice, water, and sprite. I like those kinds of drinks. How are you going to get those though?" Asuka asked as looked at him.

Farah wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back.
Cam softly bit down on her lip not wanting the kiss to end

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira brought his hands behind his back for a moment, soon bringing them back infront of him. Orange juice, water and sprite was in his hands. He placed them onto the blanket and spoke, smiling at Asuka♅...

“ Here ya go~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"We all have our habits" she says and looks at her legs, swinging them.
"I guess. I don't really have any, but whatever. Aren't you gonna grab any food? You can help yourself you know." Ulquiorra said as he looked down, sighing again.

WeirdPrincess said:
"They're the best! I'm happy you think my dads cool, cause I think he might actually like you. The only person you haven't met is my twin brother." Celia said, finding the game room and opening the door.
"It'd be great if your dad does like me, I get the feeling your mother and I are off to a good start. Same for your dad. Hopefully me and your twin get along." Taylor said, walking into the room after her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back