• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Lilith" She says, taking his hand. "Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance"

[/QUOTE]
"The same to you. A pleasure, Lilith." Kalin said, before taking his hand back. "I'll be honest, I was half expecting your hand to slip through mine." He said, looking down at his palm.

LunaCrosby said:
"It really doesn't matter" she says ad sits on the counter, swinging her legs.
"I asked, so tell me. I'm curious now and I won't stop asking until you tell me." He said.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah sighs "How do I explain my job... hm. I read the energy of the life forms around us, and if there is a major shifts in energy, then I need to go investigate it" He explains

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nods, understanding what he meant somewhat. "So, since you're still here with me, and not suddenly disappearing... then all is well?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"The same to you. A pleasure, Lilith." Kalin said, before taking his hand back. "I'll be honest, I was half expecting your hand to slip through mine." He said, looking down at his palm.

[/QUOTE]
Lilith laughs "Ghosts can turn solid to pickup and hold items. But we can also turns translucent to phase though objects and people. Like so" She reaches forward and sticks her hand though his should before pulling it back out.

Roman said:
"I didn't bring anything to swim in, so that idea is out of the box. We can go to the game room I guess." Taylor said, his arm still around her.
"Let's go then! There's a lot of things in there from what I've heard and seen. My mom, dad, and brother have all been there. I have too, I just never play anything." Celia said as she pulled him along towards the game room.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nods, understanding what he meant somewhat. "So, since you're still here with me, and not suddenly disappearing... then all is well?"
Noah nods "everything seems to be in balance at the moment"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little before poking her ring "You are mine" He said softly
Farah blushed,"It's not like I would want to be anyone else's. It's either you or no one." She said, smiling.

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't worry about it, really its fine" he smiles.
"Alright" she smiles "Y'know, I really did think you were only gonna hang out with me that one time, I thought it was just what you did to make new students welcome" she chuckled "I'm kinda glad you stuck around If I'm honest"

BlueHawk said:
Jay cringes and exhales sharply as she bites him, falling into her a bit. "I'm not so sure this is all for me..." He says weakly, a hint of nervousness in his voice because he does not want to anger Rain, especially not here.
Rain:*smirks and steps back away from him, but looks at the other fay and see's they are busy then whispers slowly* Do not show fear here or they will kill you. Let us go now *takes his hand and leads him away from the dancing fae, taking him further into the dark forest, coming out in a clearing where a black pond is, bright red plants surrounding it and she smiles, stepping in and smiles looking at you* This is my pond

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed,"It's not like I would want to be anyone else's. It's either you or no one." She said, smiling.
Cam smiled "I love you Farah" He said wrapping his arms around her waist

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah nods "everything seems to be in balance at the moment"

[/QUOTE]
"And if something was out of balance...do. you have to fix it? How do you fix it?" She asked, tilting her head.

Nonalaka said:
"Alright" she smiles "Y'know, I really did think you were only gonna hang out with me that one time, I thought it was just what you did to make new students welcome" she chuckled "I'm kinda glad you stuck around If I'm honest"
"I wouldn't hang out with you once then completely forget you, that would be shallow" he chuckles and pats her head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith laughs "Ghosts can turn solid to pickup and hold items. But we can also turns translucent to phase though objects and people. Like so" She reaches forward and sticks her hand though his should before pulling it back out.

[/QUOTE]
"That's a nice trick. Perks of the afterlife, huh? Well, I'd guess there'd have to be an upside to dying..." Kalin said, performing a cartwheel that returned him to the roof. He sat down, looking at Lilith from the edge. "Sorry, that was a little insensitive."

Nonalaka said:
"And if something was out of balance...do. you have to fix it? How do you fix it?" She asked, tilting her head.
Noah sighs "It depends on the situation, but I try to return balance, either by lessening 1 side or adding more to another"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded happily as she ate her sandwich."I forgot the drinks! I knew I was forgetting something." She pouted after she finished her sandwich.
...♅Akira looked around, noticing there was no drinks as Asuka had said. He replied, his smile remaining♅...

“ I've got that covered. What drinks would you like? ”

LunaCrosby said:
"I wouldn't hang out with you once then completely forget you, that would be shallow" he chuckles and pats her head.
She gave him a look that said 'you know I hate that' before crossing her arms and turning her head away "yeah, I guess it would be huh...I'm glad you aren't shallow then"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"That's a nice trick. Perks of the afterlife, huh? Well, I'd guess there'd have to be an upside to dying..." Kalin said, performing a cartwheel that returned him to the roof. He sat down, looking at Lilith from the edge. "Sorry, that was a little insensitive."

[/QUOTE]
Lilith floats back onto the roof. "Not really. and I'm only half ghost. I can become a human at any time I want"

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah sighs "It depends on the situation, but I try to return balance, either by lessening 1 side or adding more to another"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, right, that's pretty cool" she said with a smile as she twiddled her thumbs "I wish I had a big important job" she chuckled.

Nexia smiles before exhaling, as she does a large amount of stardust blows off her and floats to the ceiling, It swirls around, turning a purplish tint, almost looking like a mini Galaxy "That feels so much better" She says, stretching. "So... why is your sister so protective of you" Sh asks, sitting on his bed.

@Daniel reaver

Users who are viewing this thread

Back