• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? You'll stay a little longer just for me?" Celia asked, her eyes lighting up as she looked at him."Hurray! Taylor isn't going home yet!" She said as she hugged him.
Cam chuckled "You are just like your Mother" He said happily as he floated over upside down

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]
"Hehe, I'm not worried about falling at al-" Kalin slipped, his upper body leaning off the side, until he started to fall...or flip. As his feet brushed the side of the school building, they seemed to stick in place as flames held them in place. He looked up at Lilith, a nervous grin on his face.
"See? Not worried at all, hehehe..."

[/QUOTE]
Lilith laughs "Show off. I never got your name." She say walking along the wall.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I replyed to that xD )

[/QUOTE]
(I never got it D:)

Nonalaka said:
She frowned "oh, that's very kind of you...am i distracting you from your job?" She asked as she stared at him.
Noah shakes his head. "No. I am actually doing my job as we speak" He smiles at her and pats her head. "Don't worry about distracting me"

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded still in her black clothing and veil as she slowly reached out knocking on the door of romans house 'I'll show you lattwr" and thought to Jack @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(I'll find it for you)
Jack smiled as he thought back 'Thank you Master'

shortyshot8 said:
Cam chuckled "You are just like your Mother" He said happily as he floated over upside down
"I'm not like that! I don't know what you're talking about." Farah said, puffing out her cheeks.

Nexia stands in awe. "This room is amazing!" She says walking in. She looks around it a couple times. "C-can you close the door, I feel like I'm about to burst" She says to River, stardust slowly flying off her.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? You'll stay a little longer just for me?" Celia asked, her eyes lighting up as she looked at him."Hurray! Taylor isn't going home yet!" She said as she hugged him.
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah, I'll be staying for a while longer." He smiled and hugged her when she hugged him. "So, what will we be doing?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'm not like that! I don't know what you're talking about." Farah said, puffing out her cheeks.
Cam smirked and kissed her on the lips for a moment before pulling away "You sure about that?" He asked

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]
Lilith laughs "Show off. I never got your name." She say walking along the wall.

[/QUOTE]
Kalin tapped his chin. "That is true. I never did tell you my name. Then again, neither did you. But that's no big deal. I'm Kalin." He said, smiling, and offering a hand to her.

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "Yeah, I'll be staying for a while longer." He smiled and hugged her when she hugged him. "So, what will we be doing?"
"Well...I don't know. There's a game room here and a pool. Whatever you want to do is fine." Celia said, still hugging him.

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded still in her black clothing and veil as she slowly reached out knocking on the door of romans house 'I'll show you lattwr" and thought to Jack @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(I'll find it for you)

@Piffy Queen
Roman hopped up and went to the door, he smiled and opened it. "Hey sis and Hayate!" He said happily. "Snow, look who came to visit."

Hayate walked in holding Thana's hand, "Hey Roman, Snow."

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked and kissed her on the lips for a moment before pulling away "You sure about that?" He asked
Farah pouted,"Why do you do this to me? What have I ever done?"

Roman said:
Roman hopped up and went to the door, he smiled and opened it. "Hey sis and Hayate!" He said happily. "Snow, look who came to visit."

Hayate walked in holding Thana's hand, "Hey Roman, Snow."

@Jennete
Snow:*walks to the door and smiles looking at them* Oh Thana! Hayate! It is so nice to see you two!

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah shakes his head. "No. I am actually doing my job as we speak" He smiles at her and pats her head. "Don't worry about distracting me"

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, okay" she chuckled "so, what exactly is your job?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet] Kalin tapped his chin. "That is true. I never did tell you my name. Then again, neither did you. But that's no big deal. I'm Kalin." He said, smiling, and offering a hand to her.

[/QUOTE]
"Lilith" She says, taking his hand. "Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance"

trix said:
Trix looked thoughtful as the movie started she bit her lip a bit "Hmmmm i don't know...we could maybe go shopping?" she blushed a bit.
Clover smiles "Shopping?.... Sure!" He chuckles while staring at the screen. "We're going to have lots of fun!" He kisses her on the cheek and looks back at the screen.

LunaCrosby said:
"You didn't ruin our walk the first time" he chuckled.
She raised a brow at him "Really?, I guess I remember it different than you..you didn't even get to finish your coffee" she gave an embarrassed chuckle as she looked ahead.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "Really?, I guess I remember it different than you..you didn't even get to finish your coffee" she gave an embarrassed chuckle as she looked ahead.
"Eh I can always get another" he smiled and put his hands behind his head.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, okay" she chuckled "so, what exactly is your job?"
Noah sighs "How do I explain my job... hm. I read the energy of the life forms around us, and if there is a major shifts in energy, then I need to go investigate it" He explains

LunaCrosby said:
"Eh I can always get another" he smiled and put his hands behind his head.
"I suppose...I'm still sorry about that" she said nodding her head "I guess I'll owe you coffee sometime" she chuckled

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well...I don't know. There's a game room here and a pool. Whatever you want to do is fine." Celia said, still hugging him.
"I didn't bring anything to swim in, so that idea is out of the box. We can go to the game room I guess." Taylor said, his arm still around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back