• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "But she does feed me" He said happily
Cam sighed "No no no....I am an Incubus I won't feed on you as for her.......I don't know"

Jack ran after them "I asked you a damn question!" He called out
Farah's eyes widened and she looked at Cam,"Shut up! Don't say that in front of them."

BlueHawk said:
Jay stands back and looks on in disgust as he watches what feels like everything around him bleed. "What the hell..." He mutters to himself as he takes another step back.
Rain:*laughs seeing Jay and wraps her arms around him, dancing with him* Oh relax, enjoy! *grins as she bites his neck then bottom lip softly and kisses him whispering* This is Fae, do whatever you wish too, kill, dance, love, hate.. bleed *she says dazed in a happy state of violence*

WeirdPrincess said:
"No, not really. I'm just saying." Ulquiorra said as he leaned against the counter."You shouldn't believe everything. At least have some faith in yourself."
"I'll try to" she says and lightly bites on her shirt sleeve.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah's eyes widened and she looked at Cam,"Shut up! Don't say that in front of them."
Cam chuckled a little "Oh calm down love it was just a joke" He said happily before floating around "Sooooo bored"

@Roman

Nonalaka said:
She smiled up at him "you're welcome" she replied before finishing off her own ice cream "So, what do you like to do for fun?" She asked
"I don't really get alot of time for fun. I have an important role to play so my sisters don't have to." He says with a straight face.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him her expression a bit more softened than normal as she smiled "You're awfully happy today I've noticed" she said chuckling lightly.
"I'm happiest when Im With friends" he says and smiles

Roman said:
Roman looked around too, "Yeah, the place looks like it's empty. There may be someone on the back..."

Han turned around, and waved, "Good morning! How was your shower?" He asked as he ate his cereal.
"Fine... " Blair smiles and went up to him and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his head.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"I don't really get alot of time for fun. I have an important role to play so my sisters don't have to." He says with a straight face.

[/QUOTE]
She frowned "oh, that's very kind of you...am i distracting you from your job?" She asked as she stared at him.

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded as she leaned against hayate as they left the temple the reapers taking off into the sky once they exited the temple "ok" Thana said quietly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sighed and the two appeared at Roman's front door. "You may do the pleasures of knocking." He said smiling.

Jennete said:
Rain:*laughs seeing Jay and wraps her arms around him, dancing with him* Oh relax, enjoy! *grins as she bites his neck then bottom lip softly and kisses him whispering* This is Fae, do whatever you wish too, kill, dance, love, hate.. bleed *she says dazed in a happy state of violence*
Jay cringes and exhales sharply as she bites him, falling into her a bit. "I'm not so sure this is all for me..." He says weakly, a hint of nervousness in his voice because he does not want to anger Rain, especially not here.

KaterinaPetrovaTVD said:
"Fine... " Blair smiles and went up to him and wraps her arms around his neck and kisses his head.
"It's good to see you're less worried than before, or that you just seem that way." Han said smiling. "Where's the other two?"

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Sounds fair, I guess. Its nice to talk with someone, even if the conversation is focused on me." he said, stepping up closer to the roof's edge.

[/QUOTE]
"Be careful around that edge, lat thing we need is for you to fall" Lilith says.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm happiest when Im With friends" he says and smiles
"Well I'm glad you're happy...I promise I won't ruin our walk this time" she chuckled, pointing to her nose.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I didn't think that you needed to know. I'm sorry." Celia said, pouting and looking at the floor."I understand if you want to leave..."
"I think I'll stick around a little longer. That's if it would cheer you up." Taylor said smiling.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head, kissing him softly and smiles* I love those movies!
Roman chuckled and put the movie in. He appeared on the couch, his arm around Snow's shoulders, "Well, I'll start the movie." Roman grabbed the remote and started the movie.

Roman said:
"I think I'll stick around a little longer. That's if it would cheer you up." Taylor said smiling.
"Really? You'll stay a little longer just for me?" Celia asked, her eyes lighting up as she looked at him."Hurray! Taylor isn't going home yet!" She said as she hugged him.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Be careful around that edge, lat thing we need is for you to fall" Lilith says.

[/QUOTE]
"Hehe, I'm not worried about falling at al-" Kalin slipped, his upper body leaning off the side, until he started to fall...or flip. As his feet brushed the side of the school building, they seemed to stick in place as flames held them in place. He looked up at Lilith, a nervous grin on his face.

"See? Not worried at all, hehehe..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? You'll stay a little longer just for me?" Celia asked, her eyes lighting up as she looked at him."Hurray! Taylor isn't going home yet!" She said as she hugged him.
(I wonder where this is going...))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back