• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I don't think you heard what your husband said. For some reason he said I will be staying here." Taylor said confused.
"Feed? What about feeding and feeding on me?" He asked
Cam nodded happily "Has she not told you what she is yet?" He asked him

shortyshot8 said:
Cam slapped him hard on the back "Don't think too hard about it I don't need to feed normally like you Humans so I think you will be fine" He looked at Celia "I trust you will try not to feed on him?"
@WeirdPrincess
Celia shook her head,"No! I won't feed on him unless...uh....I want to I guess. Other than that, there will be no feeding of the friend."

Daniel reaver]Thana stared at the cascet before nodding as her robes changed to a black black and her reth turned to a black veil as she nodded "can we go out with some other people. Maybe roman. Or some one els please" she asked hayate as she started to walk along with the reapers out of the temple [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Yeah, most likely Roman is free. we can stop by his and see if he's there." Hayate said kissing Thana's cheek. "Try not to think about what just happened. Put your mind on the better things OK?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head,"No! I won't feed on him unless...uh....I want to I guess. Other than that, there will be no feeding of the friend."
Cam smiled and kissed her on the forehead "That's good......But if you really have to then I won't stop you" He said with a shrug

Roman said:
"Sadly yeah it is. We can go home and watch a movie, I don't want to take any chances with you getting hurt by the metal here. It's a lot of iron here."
Snow:*nods sadly and wraps her arms around the panda and the bunny and the fish* Okay...

LunaCrosby said:
"Hm, I guess so" she sighs and thinks about it "I think your right" she says.
"Why believe me? I'm only one person." Ulquiorra asked as he looked at her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods sadly and wraps her arms around the panda and the bunny and the fish* Okay...
Roman put a arm around Snow's waist and they appeared in the loving room. "How about a romantic comedy?" He asked smiling.

Roman said:
"No. She hasn't... Then again, how do you 'feed' so to say?" Taylor asked looking at them all.
@WeirdPrincess
Farah raised her hands up,"I don't feed like the others. I eat normal food like regular people." She said before looking at Celia."By feeding, we mean have sex. I'm a Succubus after all." Celia said happily.

BlueHawk said:
Jay blushes a bright red, his face turning warm as he allows himself to be dragged along. He takes a look around the forest as he follows behind Rain.
Rain:*smiles as she humas walking through the forest, the deadly tree nymphs waving at her and ignore Jack, the red caps dancing around her as she lets go of his hand and dances with them* Oh I missed how the blood dance *she sighs happily as the red caps slice at her skin and their own, dancing in a clearing as she gets sidetracked, spinning as she bleeds with them in the blood dance, the trees drinking in the blood to nourish their roots*

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked and leaned close to his ear "She is a Succubus" He said with a grin "And by feed I mean sexualy"
"And by human you mean snack?" He asked not enjoying this. "Is this why you invited me to stay?"

Roman said:
Roman put a arm around Snow's waist and they appeared in the loving room. "How about a romantic comedy?" He asked smiling.
Snow:*she smiles and nods her head, kissing him softly and smiles* I love those movies!

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith shrungs "Everyone has a story to tell, I tend to listen to them." She says, sitting on the roof.

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds fair, I guess. Its nice to talk with someone, even if the conversation is focused on me." he said, stepping up closer to the roof's edge.

LunaCrosby said:
"Do I have a reason not to?" She asks and tilts her head.
"No, not really. I'm just saying." Ulquiorra said as he leaned against the counter."You shouldn't believe everything. At least have some faith in yourself."

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah, it is a good way" he smiles and takes a deep breathe.
She looked at him her expression a bit more softened than normal as she smiled "You're awfully happy today I've noticed" she said chuckling lightly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah raised her hands up,"I don't feed like the others. I eat normal food like regular people." She said before looking at Celia."By feeding, we mean have sex. I'm a Succubus after all." Celia said happily.
Taylor smiled at Farah, "That's nice to know. Celia? Why didn't you tell me this already?" He asked.

Jennete said:
Rain:*smiles as she humas walking through the forest, the deadly tree nymphs waving at her and ignore Jack, the red caps dancing around her as she lets go of his hand and dances with them* Oh I missed how the blood dance *she sighs happily as the red caps slice at her skin and their own, dancing in a clearing as she gets sidetracked, spinning as she bleeds with them in the blood dance, the trees drinking in the blood to nourish their roots*
Jay stands back and looks on in disgust as he watches what feels like everything around him bleed. "What the hell..." He mutters to himself as he takes another step back.

Thana nodded as she leaned against hayate as they left the temple the reapers taking off into the sky once they exited the temple "ok" Thana said quietly to hayate

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Cam laughed a little "But she does feed me" He said happily

Roman said:
"And by human you mean snack?" He asked not enjoying this. "Is this why you invited me to stay?"
Cam sighed "No no no....I am an Incubus I won't feed on you as for her.......I don't know"

Daniel reaver]Thana nodded as she leaned against hayate as they left the temple the reapers taking off into the sky once they exited the temple "ok" Thana said quietly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Jack ran after them "I asked you a damn question!" He called out

Roman said:
Taylor smiled at Farah, "That's nice to know. Celia? Why didn't you tell me this already?" He asked.
"I didn't think that you needed to know. I'm sorry." Celia said, pouting and looking at the floor."I understand if you want to leave..."

Daniel reaver]Annabel nuzzled into luce more still crying as she gripped his shirt toghter as she still repeated please over and over to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce held her in his arms as he stood, beginning to walk towards the dorms. "Marie...we have alot to talk about, but give me a day to...Ill talk to you soon." he said, walking off with Annabel.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "But she does feed me" He said happily
Cam sighed "No no no....I am an Incubus I won't feed on you as for her.......I don't know"

Jack ran after them "I asked you a damn question!" He called out
(Fuuuuuck shorty I awnsered that in the last post xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back