• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"I love you to death, Thana... but don't you think saying it like that is a little harsh? I wouldn't kiss her, but did you have to say, 'especially with her'?" Hayate asked
Jack remained standing there while thinking "This is not goodbye" He thought before looking at Thana "Where will she go? Heaven or Hell?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah ran up to the door and opened it,"Hi! Celia you're back! Who are you?" She asked, looking at the guy that stood next to her.
"I am, Taylor. A friend of Celia's." He said bowing his head a little. "I take it you're her mother?" He asked politely.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"I am, Taylor. A friend of Celia's." He said bowing his head a little. "I take it you're her mother?" He asked politely.
@shortyshot8
"Of course! Please, come in. I shouldn't keep you both outside." Farah smiled as she opened the door wider for them to come in. Celia grinned and dragged Taylor inside."See? I told you everything would be fine. It's just my mom today."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course! Please, come in. I shouldn't keep you both outside." Farah smiled as she opened the door wider for them to come in. Celia grinned and dragged Taylor inside."See? I told you everything would be fine. It's just my mom today."
Cam smiled at them both "Miss me?" He asked her with a smirk

Roman said:
"We are super powered beings and you have wings!" Roman said laughing. "Look hun, these people aren't like us. On Earth, most of the population does not have magical powers and stuff, they're just people with everyday normal lives."
Snow:*she smiles and closes her eyes as her wings glow and vanish, her white hair turning blonde and her blue eyes dim to human color* There! Now I look human and we can go on the ferris wheel!!

WeirdPrincess said:
"O-oh thank you ma'am." Taylor said happily. Taylor then turned his attention to Celia, "That's nice."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled at them both "Miss me?" He asked her with a smirk
Celia gasped and dropped Taylor's hand before running over to Cam."Daddy! You're alive!" She cried as she hugged him.

BlueHawk said:
Jay shields his eyes from the sudden brightness, slowly peeling his hand away as he looks around the field, smelling the air as he gives a slight disgusted look. "Where are we?" He asks.
Rain:*smirks* In Fae, we are in the floer fields, they are where the un seelie court keeps their human pets. Come! I wish to show you my forest!

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gasped and dropped Taylor's hand before running over to Cam."Daddy! You're alive!" She cried as she hugged him.
Cam smiled and hugged her back "Your old man isn't going down that quickly" He said happily

(Gonna go eat guys BRB)

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and closes her eyes as her wings glow and vanish, her white hair turning blonde and her blue eyes dim to human color* There! Now I look human and we can go on the ferris wheel!!
Roman chuckled, "Lets go then!" He said running over to the Ferris Wheel. "Come on!"

Roman said:
"O-oh thank you ma'am." Taylor said happily. Taylor then turned his attention to Celia, "That's nice."
Farah laughed and closed the door behind them."So, how did you meet Celia?" She asked Taylor as Celia ran over to Cam.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah laughed and closed the door behind them."So, how did you meet Celia?" She asked Taylor as Celia ran over to Cam.
"We we're helping a mutual friend. From there we've been talking non-stop." Taylor said smiling. "I've been enjoying her company."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods "I see, I love you too" she says smiling
Shadow smiled, then went back to looking back at the movie screen. "I know... I know..." He said softly, blushing a little.

(I gotta go to bed... Night!)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka picked up a turkey sandwich and handed it to him."This. I usually save the fruit for afterwards because it's really sweet sometimes and it's weird to have it at the same time as eating the sandwich." She said, picking up her own and taking a bite of it.

Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow at her before sighing,"Would you like to come with? You'll get free food out of it."
Lucy's eyes lit up when he said food and she nodded "yeah I'll come, first time I was invited to anything" she says.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy's eyes lit up when he said food and she nodded "yeah I'll come, first time I was invited to anything" she says.
"Then let's go." Ulquiorra said before teleporting them to his house. He realized that there was someone else in here that wasn't is family, making him frown."Why aren't you invited to anything?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow smiled, then went back to looking back at the movie screen. "I know... I know..." He said softly, blushing a little.
(I gotta go to bed... Night!)
Lexi smiled and laid her head on shadows shoulder and watched the movie.

(Night)

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks* In Fae, we are in the floer fields, they are where the un seelie court keeps their human pets. Come! I wish to show you my forest!
Jay looks at her nervously. "Human... Pets?" He stutters as he looks around. "I'm not gonna be considered a slave here, am I?" He asks, a small hint of fear in his voice.

Roman said:
"We we're helping a mutual friend. From there we've been talking non-stop." Taylor said smiling. "I've been enjoying her company."
"She's a very lively girl. I'm glad she brought a friend home." Farah smiled at him."Is there anything in particular that you would like to eat? I can cook anything."

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"Tight circles, huh...I couldn't tell before, but yeah, I see what you mean." Kalin said, glancing over the roof himself. He looked over at the ghost. "So...uh, what made you decide I was worth talking to?" He asked.

[/QUOTE]
Lilith shrungs "Everyone has a story to tell, I tend to listen to them." She says, sitting on the roof.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and hugged her back "Your old man isn't going down that quickly" He said happily

(Gonna go eat guys BRB)
"I thought you were dead! I'm so happy that you're alive. I couldn't lose you daddy." Celia muttered before she stood up and smiled."I brought a friend home! He's really cool and sweet."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then let's go." Ulquiorra said before teleporting them to his house. He realized that there was someone else in here that wasn't is family, making him frown."Why aren't you invited to anything?"
"I'm not liked by many, im not sure why" she says and looks around

"She's a soul now. One like the ones I collect except she's kept closer to my heart" she said before she looked at hayate "that's not what I ment hayate. I mean I know you wouldn't do that with one of my servants" she said to him

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"I thought you were dead! I'm so happy that you're alive. I couldn't lose you daddy." Celia muttered before she stood up and smiled."I brought a friend home! He's really cool and sweet."
Cam smiled "Not only that but look what's on your Mother's ring finger" He said with a smirk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back