• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith smiles slightly. "The students here tend to form tight clicks. They have a hard time opening up, trust me. I don't even both interacting with them. I'd rather listen to music or read a book up here" She floats over to him. "Being a ghost has its advantages" She says, looking down at the Courtyard.

[/QUOTE]
"Tight circles, huh...I couldn't tell before, but yeah, I see what you mean." Kalin said, glancing over the roof himself. He looked over at the ghost. "So...uh, what made you decide I was worth talking to?" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman had just finished his, "S-snow, why did you do that?" He asked confused.
The man gave Snow the giant panda and flinched a little, "There you go, Missy..."
Snow:*confused as she holds her panda* Did what??

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow sighed. Sorry if I seem stupider than before... The Exceed Dimension is pretty intense. He laughed. You do nottttt want to go there.
Lexi looked up at shadow. "Your not stupid and you were never stupid I just been here so many times with Harper" she says taking at seat.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hina. Third servant of me. My sweet sweet Hina. Then one that was a daughter to me" Thana said as she burried her face into hayates shoulder and started to weep into him as the four elder reapers stood there around the casket on all four sides and stared down at it as black raven wings spread from ther backs and arced till they all touched the tips of them together
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(Hayate!?!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Hina. Third servant of me. My sweet sweet Hina. Then one that was a daughter to me" Thana said as she burried her face into hayates shoulder and started to weep into him as the four elder reapers stood there around the casket on all four sides and stared down at it as black raven wings spread from ther backs and arced till they all touched the tips of them together
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
"Sorry to hear that." Hayate said, holding Thana tightly. "I wish I could have met her. She seem like she was your favorite person in the world."

BlueHawk said:
Jay sighs and follows after her, putting his hands on her shoulders and spins her around, making her look him in the eye. "One quick trip, no leaving my side. Promise?" He says nervously.
Rain:*smiles happily and kisses him slowly as she grins and steps back, dancing in a circles.. glowing mushrooms sprouting in a circle around her as she spins and sings and dances and pours her energy int the ground to to make a portal*

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked up at shadow. "Your not stupid and you were never stupid I just been here so many times with Harper" she says taking at seat.
Shadow sat quietly next to her. My dad... I finally met my dad... But it wasn't how I imagined it...

Jennete said:
Snow:*confused as she holds her panda* Did what??
"Nothing. You got your panda, now what do you want to do love?" Roman asked looking at the panda.

Shadow sat quietly next to her. My dad... I finally met my dad... But it wasn't how I imagined it...
Lexi looks at Shadow. "What do you mean?" she asks

Jennete said:
Rain:*smiles happily and kisses him slowly as she grins and steps back, dancing in a circles.. glowing mushrooms sprouting in a circle around her as she spins and sings and dances and pours her energy int the ground to to make a portal*
Jay takes a big step back, watching nervously. "What did I get myself into..." He mutters to himself, his only confidence being that it makes Rain happy, and that's enough for him.

Thana nuzzled him more "I'm sorry hayate. For running off. I know you wouldn't do that to me. Especialy not wth annabel" she said into him as the reapers made an arc around hinas casket before stone replacements of them appeared there

@Roman

Daniel reaver]"I was to nervous to move luce. Please beleive me please please[SIZE=12px] please[/SIZE][SIZE=10px] please [/SIZE][SIZE=8px]please[/SIZE][SIZE=14px]" annabel said as she held onto luce tightly[/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce lifted a hand, and held her close to his chest, not saying a word as they sat there together.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at Shadow. "What do you mean?" she asks
Shadow looked down sadly. I can't tell you. I'm not aloud to talk about the Exceed Dimension remember? Neither are you. He said in her head. What's important tho, is that I could see you again... He said, hugging her close to him.

Roman said:
"Nothing. You got your panda, now what do you want to do love?" Roman asked looking at the panda.
Snow: We shall play that strong game now yes?? *she says snuggling her panda*

Shadow looked down sadly. I can't tell you. I'm not aloud to talk about the Exceed Dimension remember? Neither are you. He said in her head. What's important tho, is that I could see you again... He said, hugging her close to him.
Lexi nods "Oh yea I forgot, I was really worried about you" she says hugging him back

BlueHawk said:
Jay takes a big step back, watching nervously. "What did I get myself into..." He mutters to himself, his only confidence being that it makes Rain happy, and that's enough for him.
Rain:*stops and grins holding out her hands* Come on then lets go!

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods "Oh yea I forgot, I was really worried about you" she says hugging him back
Shadow chuckled, pulling off his mask and kissing her head. "You didn't have to... I was just fine... I was more worried about you..." He said quietly, and softly.

Jennete said:
Snow: We shall play that strong game now yes?? *she says snuggling her panda*
Roman nodded, "Oh yeah." He stood up and walked over to the man. He gave Roman a hammer and told him to pound as hard as he could. "Sure thing sir." After Roman hit the target once, the game was no longer. "He have me three because I broke his game...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back