• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm a succubus, what's it to you" she glared up at him.

(I'll look for it)
"Well I can clearly see you can't seem to hide that tail of yours. You could use some help." Ulquiorra said as he looked at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes flashed red for a brief moment before he pulled away "Thank you for the drink" He said softly
"Sure. Anything for you." Farah said happily as she smiled at him.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi Smiled and walked to the ticket booth. "Okay the poltergeist it is then" she says grinning.
Shadow followed her. When they arrived, Shadow ordered the tickets. He had slipped a notebook saying: 2 tickets for The Poltergeist please.

Thana watched as the reapers slowly lifted the massive lid of the casket and placed it on top of it crawling Hina away her mark embedded on the caskets lid "please hayate. Any body." She thought as she stared at the ground while she slowly turned to leave the temple which was now a tomb

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "It's my pleasure, and my job to make sure the one I love is happy." He said hugging her. "Oh look! There's some giant stuffies!"
Snow:*turns around excited and looks for them* oooh Where???

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith floats there quietly, watching the flame. "The flames are stunning" She says to him, floating slightly above the roof.

[/QUOTE]

Kalin gasps, rolling backwards over his head in an oddly graceful fashion. "Whoa! Didn't see you there! You're really good at fading into the background, huh?" he said, laughing nervously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana watched as the reapers slowly lifted the massive lid of the casket and placed it on top of it crawling Hina away her mark embedded on the caskets lid "please hayate. Any body." She thought as she stared at the ground while she slowly turned to leave the temple which was now a tomb

[/QUOTE]
Hayate came running through the doors. Looking for only one person: Thana. His attention on no one else. When he seen her, he sprinted over to her kissed her. "On my way here, I read the necklace. Also, who sends a guy to punch someone in the face?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow followed her. When they arrived, Shadow ordered the tickets. He had slipped a notebook saying: 2 tickets for The Poltergeist please.
Lexi leans over to Shadow. "I could have said that" she whispers and smiling a little.

Daniel reaver]Annabel walked over to luce and fell to her knees in front of him the pushed into him wraping her arms around his nexk "please please luce. He was run into me so I helped him up then we just froze like that I swear" she said trying to convince him as she held onto him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
"Why wouldn't you just move? Or walk away? Why did I have to see you like that?" He said, more tears falling down his face, as Marie watched the two. She gripped her gun tighter, but said nothing.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kalin gasps, rolling backwards over his head in an oddly graceful fashion. "Whoa! Didn't see you there! You're really good at fading into the background, huh?" he said, laughing nervously

[/QUOTE]
Lilith laughs slightly, "Comes naturally to a ghost" She says, crossing her legs. "What are you doing up here? Everyone else is down there" She says, pointing down toward the courtyard.

Jennete said:
Snow:*turns around excited and looks for them* oooh Where???
Roman points to a game having to do with water, "It's right up your department. I'll go to this one for strong men or whatever...." he said smiling. "They seem to have the biggest there."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi leans over to Shadow. "I could have said that" she whispers and smiling a little.
Shadow blushed a little, looking away. I-I know... Can we go see the movie? He said in her head, trying to change the subject.

Roman said:
Roman points to a game having to do with water, "It's right up your department. I'll go to this one for strong men or whatever...." he said smiling. "They seem to have the biggest there."
Snow:*holds his hand and looks up at him with puppy dog eyes* I do not want to do the games alone... Can we do both together?

Nexia laughs a little, kissing River on the cheek. "Nice to meet you Lana. I can't wait to get to know you better" Nexia smiles, the colors of her eyes flash black before returning to their normal Purplish color. "Okay. Um.. Shall we go inside" She asks River, smiling at him

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*holds his hand and looks up at him with puppy dog eyes* I do not want to do the games alone... Can we do both together?
"Sure." Roman walked over to the game with Snow behind him and paid for both himself and her. "Take a seat, it's about to start."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow blushed a little, looking away. I-I know... Can we go see the movie? He said in her head, trying to change the subject.
Lexi smiled and nods "Yea lets go" she says quietly

Nonalaka said:
Noah shrugs "I tend to have a habit of doing that apparently" He attempts to laugh, taking another bite of Icecream. "I'm sorry if I seem boring. I'm not qute the social person my sisters are" He admits, taking a small bite of his cone.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith laughs slightly, "Comes naturally to a ghost" She says, crossing her legs. "What are you doing up here? Everyone else is down there" She says, pointing down toward the courtyard.

[/QUOTE]
"A ghost, huh? That's pretty cool...and uh...I guess I'm up here because I'm feeling a bit like a ghost, myself. Nobody down there seems to even be capable of noticing me. Maybe I'm just imagining things, though..." He said to the girl. Standing up, he smiled. "You're the second person I've managed to talk to in a week. I think that's a record."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back