• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks happily and nods her head, looking around at all the different plants and people and buildings*
Jay gives her a concerned look, one of pity and sorrow. "Getting used to the human world? Guess you miss fae, huh?" He asks, feeling bad that she has to adjust to a whole new way of life.

Roman said:
"Sure." Roman walked over to the game with Snow behind him and paid for both himself and her. "Take a seat, it's about to start."
Snow:*sits down excitedly* So How do I play?

BlueHawk said:
Jay gives her a concerned look, one of pity and sorrow. "Getting used to the human world? Guess you miss fae, huh?" He asks, feeling bad that she has to adjust to a whole new way of life.
Rain: Yes I miss it deeply... *an idea pops in her head and she smiles at him mischievously* Maybe we should go there yes?

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Noah shrugs "I tend to have a habit of doing that apparently" He attempts to laugh, taking another bite of Icecream. "I'm sorry if I seem boring. I'm not qute the social person my sisters are" He admits, taking a small bite of his cone.

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head "I don't think you're boring at all, I find you interesting" she replied with a small smile.

Thana went wide eyed as she cryed suppried by hayate "I only told him to give you the necklace" she said as the tears streamed mostly because of losing Hina at the moment

@Roman

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]"A ghost, huh? That's pretty cool...and uh...I guess I'm up here because I'm feeling a bit like a ghost, myself. Nobody down there seems to even be capable of noticing me. Maybe I'm just imagining things, though..." He said to the girl. Standing up, he smiled. "You're the second person I've managed to talk to in a week. I think that's a record."

[/QUOTE]
Lilith smiles slightly. "The students here tend to form tight clicks. They have a hard time opening up, trust me. I don't even both interacting with them. I'd rather listen to music or read a book up here" She floats over to him. "Being a ghost has its advantages" She says, looking down at the Courtyard.

Jennete said:
Rain: Yes I miss it deeply... *an idea pops in her head and she smiles at him mischievously* Maybe we should go there yes?
Jay thinks for a moment, looking worried. "Oh I don't know, thinks just seem so... Different there and all..." He stammers, his voice trailing off.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow looped his arm around hers. Umm... I don't know where to go... He laughed nervously in her name.
Lexi laughed a little. "Its a good thing I do" she says leading Shadow to the big sigh that says The Poltergeist that was easily shown after you handed the ticket to the one guy or girl that takes your ticket. "Right there" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled warmly "I wonder how they will react to me being alive" He said happily
"Celia should be very happy about that and Ulqui...I'm not sure what his reaction would be." Farah muttered.

Jennete said:
Snow:*sits down excitedly* So How do I play?
"Just aim at the small little target and shoot the water from the gun at it." Roman explained. "It's starting in a few seconds. Get ready."

BlueHawk said:
Jay thinks for a moment, looking worried. "Oh I don't know, thinks just seem so... Different there and all..." He stammers, his voice trailing off.
Rain:*growls a little pulling away from his arms and walks off*

WeirdPrincess said:
"Celia should be very happy about that and Ulqui...I'm not sure what his reaction would be." Farah muttered.
Cam smiled "It's gonna be great" He said happily

Nonalaka said:
She shook her head "I don't think you're boring at all, I find you interesting" she replied with a small smile.
"Thank you for the compliment, you have such an optimistic look on the world" He says, finishing the last of his cone.

Roman said:
"Just aim at the small little target and shoot the water from the gun at it." Roman explained. "It's starting in a few seconds. Get ready."
Snow:*she nods concentrating on it and when it starts she fires and all of the water gusts in it filling it in seconds and she claps her hands as all the humans look at her strangely and in shock* I did it!! I did it yay!!!

Daniel reaver]Thana went wide eyed as she cryed suppried by hayate "I only told him to give you the necklace" she said as the tears streamed mostly because of losing Hina at the moment [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate looked over at the casket, "Well he punched me for nothing. Who has departed from this world?" He asked both sad for Thana and the person who had to go.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy wrapped her tail around her waist "does it get uncomfortable?" She asks.
"Not really, no." Ulquiorra said as he patted her head."I'll see you around squirt, I have some business to take care of."

Jennete said:
Rain:*growls a little pulling away from his arms and walks off*
Jay sighs and follows after her, putting his hands on her shoulders and spins her around, making her look him in the eye. "One quick trip, no leaving my side. Promise?" He says nervously.

"Hina. Third servant of me. My sweet sweet Hina. Then one that was a daughter to me" Thana said as she burried her face into hayates shoulder and started to weep into him as the four elder reapers stood there around the casket on all four sides and stared down at it as black raven wings spread from ther backs and arced till they all touched the tips of them together

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods concentrating on it and when it starts she fires and all of the water gusts in it filling it in seconds and she claps her hands as all the humans look at her strangely and in shock* I did it!! I did it yay!!!
Roman had just finished his, "S-snow, why did you do that?" He asked confused.

The man gave Snow the giant panda and flinched a little, "There you go, Missy..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughed a little. "Its a good thing I do" she says leading Shadow to the big sigh that says The Poltergeist that was easily shown after you handed the ticket to the one guy or girl that takes your ticket. "Right there" she says smiling
Shadow sighed. Sorry if I seem stupider than before... The Exceed Dimension is pretty intense. He laughed. You do nottttt want to go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back