• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh hunny, I was leaving you to do your own thing, your the one who came up to me and asked for my name" she says and reaches up to pat his head, beginning to walk off "see you around" she said and waved, hiding the fact that her tail was frustrating her.
Ulquiorra frowned,"You're fucking weird. What are you?" He asked, grabbing her wrist.

Jennete said:
Snow:*nods smiling and goes to their room, dropping the sheet and snaps her fingers as water drips from her skin and morphs into clothes as she sets a glamour on it, coming back as she smiles* Ready!
"Alright." Roman had took Snow's hand in his own and they appeared right in the center of the carnival. "Well here we are. Now we just have to find the game with huge stuffies..."

Roman said:
"That was quick." Taylor said smiling. He then thought for a second, "I think I'm ready to meet your family now, better to do it while I'm dressed up." He said chuckling
Celia ran up to him and gave him a hug."Really? This should be fun. My moms really sweet, I promise. I don't think my brother will be there though."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Well I am full yet I am a bit thirsty" He said happily "I think you have me addicted to your blood!"
"You can have more if you want. I don't mind at all. I just need you to stop before I pass out." Farah explained as she patted his cheek.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You can have more if you want. I don't mind at all. I just need you to stop before I pass out." Farah explained as she patted his cheek.
Cam smiled "Thank you" He said tilting her neck as he pricked it making blow flow as he quickly drunk it

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia ran up to him and gave him a hug."Really? This should be fun. My moms really sweet, I promise. I don't think my brother will be there though."
Taylor nodded and put his arms around her, "Yeah really! If your brother isn't home that just makes things easier for me." He said chuckling. "So, when do you want to head out?"

Mayyflower said:
Levi looked at the movies and pointed at the movie called. The Poltergeist. "Wanna watch that?" she asks looking over at Shadow.
Shadow nodded. "Sure..." He said before whispering in her head, whatever you want love...

Roman said:
"Alright." Roman had took Snow's hand in his own and they appeared right in the center of the carnival. "Well here we are. Now we just have to find the game with huge stuffies..."
Snow:*claps her hands and smiles, nuzzling her cheek on his chest as she hugs him* Thank you my love!!

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "Thank you" He said tilting her neck as he pricked it making blow flow as he quickly drunk it
Farah gasped and moaned softly."At least give me some type of warning that you were gonna do it now."

Kalin Scarlet] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Lilith floats there quietly, watching the flame. "The flames are stunning" She says to him, floating slightly above the roof.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen looked around "this is relaxing, but what do I know" he chuckled.
She smiled as she finished fixing her hair, her hands retreating back into her pockets "Its a good way to clear your head" she said.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]Lilith floats there quietly, watching the flame. "The flames are stunning" She says to him, floating slightly above the roof.

[/QUOTE]
Did you miss my replies earlier? ;- ;) )

Annabel walked over to luce and fell to her knees in front of him the pushed into him wraping her arms around his nexk "please please luce. He was run into me so I helped him up then we just froze like that I swear" she said trying to convince him as she held onto him

@Kalin Scarlet

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow nodded. "Sure..." He said before whispering in her head, whatever you want love...
Lexi Smiled and walked to the ticket booth. "Okay the poltergeist it is then" she says grinning.

Jennete said:
Snow:*claps her hands and smiles, nuzzling her cheek on his chest as she hugs him* Thank you my love!!
Roman smiled, "It's my pleasure, and my job to make sure the one I love is happy." He said hugging her. "Oh look! There's some giant stuffies!"

Nonalaka said:
She smiled as she finished fixing her hair, her hands retreating back into her pockets "Its a good way to clear your head" she said.

Did you miss my replies earlier? ;- ;) )
(( I believe so. Tag me in it?))

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah gasped and moaned softly."At least give me some type of warning that you were gonna do it now."
Cam's eyes flashed red for a brief moment before he pulled away "Thank you for the drink" He said softly

Roman said:
Taylor nodded and put his arms around her, "Yeah really! If your brother isn't home that just makes things easier for me." He said chuckling. "So, when do you want to head out?"
"We can head out now. It shouldn't take us long to get there." Celia said happily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back