• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru just kept napping rolling over a bit occasionally*

[/QUOTE]
Amara's eyes began to grow heavy as she started to drift off as she curled up on the edge of the couch.

((Time skip?))

LunaCrosby said:
"I think I deserve to know about my step sister." She says and glances at him.
"Then why the hell are you asking me? Why not go talk to her yourself?" Ulquiorra said, glaring down at her.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack looked at the Nine-Tailed Fox "You really wanna battle The Aspect Of Order?" He asked it
The fox didn't say anything, instead it started to rapidly shoot bijuu bombs at Jack.

Roman said:
The fox didn't say anything, instead it started to rapidly shoot bijuu bombs at Jack.
Jack sighed and deflected them all "Wanna go? LET'S GO!!!!" He yelled slamming his fist into it

Nonalaka said:
Amara's eyes began to grow heavy as she started to drift off as she curled up on the edge of the couch.
((Time skip?))
sure but ima take a nap...)))

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia pouted,"Are you trying to get rid of me? I'm hurt." She said, placing a hand over her heart.
Taylor smirked, "Why would I want to get rid of you?" He asked, his voice reassuring. "That's the last things I would want to do."

Roman said:
"Hello, and good morning, love." Roman said writing down some stuff. "I had fun last night. It was worth it." He chuckled
Snow:*smiles and sits up stretching all the kinks out, her wings stretching out too* Me too, I really enjoyed the hot springs even if I got embarrassed *blushes*

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed and deflected them all "Wanna go? LET'S GO!!!!" He yelled slamming his fist into it
The fox didn't flinch or move at all. It looked at Jack, it's eyes a piercing red, it swung a paw at him with immense speed and hit him, sending him flying.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then why the hell are you asking me? Why not go talk to her yourself?" Ulquiorra said, glaring down at her.
"Fucking chill out would yah?" She grumbles "she doesn't know her father got remarried so she doesn't know about me" she huffs.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro giggled. "Heh! I already love you Yuna! It's a honor to be in your presence!" He said happily.
The dragon snorted happily as it lowered his head so he could climb on.

Jennete said:
Snow:*smiles and sits up stretching all the kinks out, her wings stretching out too* Me too, I really enjoyed the hot springs even if I got embarrassed *blushes*
"Well, now we're at home. The place no one should be embarrassed." Roman said laughing. "So, what do you have in mind for today?" He asked curiously

Roman said:
The fox didn't flinch or move at all. It looked at Jack, it's eyes a piercing red, it swung a paw at him with immense speed and hit him, sending him flying.
Jack grunted "I try to be nice to the kid but no he has to summon the fucking Nine-Tails!" He yelled to himself

Roman said:
"Well, now we're at home. The place no one should be embarrassed." Roman said laughing. "So, what do you have in mind for today?" He asked curiously
Snow:*she pauses and thinks a little, biting her lip* Hmm.....

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sure but ima take a nap...)))

[/QUOTE]
((Lol okay, sleep well~))

Nonalaka said:
The dragon snorted happily as it lowered his head so he could climb on.
Hiro hopped on its back happily, laughing. "Yay! Dragon ride!" He said happily, being the child he is.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and kissed her cheek "Shall we wait at home for them?" He asked her
"Probably. They could be busy doing something right now." Farah said as she looked at him.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack grunted "I try to be nice to the kid but no he has to summon the fucking Nine-Tails!" He yelled to himself
(( you hit him in the face for nothing. ))

The fox started using its tails to attack Jack, and his claws started piercing the ground, looking to stab him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro hopped on its back happily, laughing. "Yay! Dragon ride!" He said happily, being the child he is.
The dragon slowly took off flying up, Euloria brought out her own wings, taking off aswell "Im coming to keep an eye on you" she chuckled "Gotta make sure youre safe this far up y'know" she chuckled

Roman said:
Taylor smirked, "Why would I want to get rid of you?" He asked, his voice reassuring. "That's the last things I would want to do."
Celia blushed,"Right. Well I need to change out of these, so if you would please turn around."

Roman said:
(( you hit him in the face for nothing. ))
The fox started using its tails to attack Jack, and his claws started piercing the ground, looking to stab him.
Jack jumped into the air "WHAT THE HELL!?!" He called out at the beast

WeirdPrincess said:
"Probably. They could be busy doing something right now." Farah said as she looked at him.
Cam smirked as they landed in his room "That just gives us more time alone" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back