• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Jack sighed "Thana wants you to have this" He said tossing the necklace at him
"What is I it? A parting gift?" He asked sarcastically. "I doubt she'd wanna give me anything. Specially a necklace. Explain why you're really here..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow smiled at her. Thanks, you always did know how to make me feel special. He said happily in her mind. What do you feel like watching...?
Lexi looks around "Well whats playing? I kinda want to watch a horror movie?" she says while asking at the same time

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Take those jeans, and that shirt." He said pointing to each piece of clothing. "I'll turn away now." Taylor turned around and looked at the shelf in front of him.
Celia undressed herself before putting on the clothes at Taylor gave her. She wiggled her arms and laughed,"You're clothes are to big on me. I feel weird wearing these."

LunaCrosby said:
"Let's just wander, I did tag along so we should do what you want" he says.
"Fair enough" she replied smiling lightly as she brushed some hair away from her face with one hand.

Roman said:
"What is I it? A parting gift?" He asked sarcastically. "I doubt she'd wanna give me anything. Specially a necklace. Explain why you're really here..."
Jack smirked "She really did want you to have that but as for why I'm here? Here's why!" He yelled slamming his fist into Hayate's face "That's for Thana now get lost filth!"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks around "Well whats playing? I kinda want to watch a horror movie?" she says while asking at the same time
Shadow pointed at a list of shows currently playing on a poster. On it, it included a section about horror movies. Pick anything you want, but nothing scares me anymore! He joked, laughing in her head.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm Lucy, its a pretty stupid name" she sighed "and who am I? a living creature of course" she said sarcastically.
Ulquiorra sighed,"I'm not in the mood for sarcasm. Why'd you want to know about my business with Toru?"

Annabel emediatly punched the girl then glared down at him "I never had my arms around him luce!!!" She yelled down at him "how could you be so stupid. Even if I did it's not my fault you just dissapered on me. Leaving me alone!!" She yelled at him

@Kalin Scarlet

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]"Um. What book are you reading" She asks, looking at the cover.

[/QUOTE]
"A book on how to interact with the locals." She replied

Shadow smiled at her. Thanks, you always did know how to make me feel special. He said happily in her mind. What do you feel like watching...?

Thanas voice scramed in jacks head "I NEVER SAID YOU COULD DO THAT TO HIM" she screamed into his mind as she started to tear at his soul causing him pain

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia undressed herself before putting on the clothes at Taylor gave her. She wiggled her arms and laughed,"You're clothes are to big on me. I feel weird wearing these."
"Of course. We differ in size... And it looks like a big difference. But, it does look kind of cute." He chuckled. "Is that all or do you have anything else?"

Nonalaka said:
She looked over to him occasionally and smiled at how peaceful he looked as he slept as she idly watched the tv.
*Natsuru just kept napping rolling over a bit occasionally*

Hiro stared at his eyes went big and tears of joy streamed down his face. "It's so beaaaaauuuutifullll..." He said, walking over.
Euloria laughed "She's flattered, her name is Yuna" the dragon slowly approached him and Nuzzled him.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "I'm just happy to be with you again" He said happily
Farah giggled and hugged him,"I know the feeling. I really want to see the kids though, I miss them."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thanas voice scramed in jacks head "I NEVER SAID YOU COULD DO THAT TO HIM" she screamed into his mind as she started to tear at his soul causing him pain
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack spoke back in her head "That wasn't only for you....That was also for me"

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah giggled and hugged him,"I know the feeling. I really want to see the kids though, I miss them."
Cam smiled and kissed her cheek "Shall we wait at home for them?" He asked her

Nonalaka said:
Euloria laughed "She's flattered, her name is Yuna" the dragon slowly approached him and Nuzzled him.
Hiro giggled. "Heh! I already love you Yuna! It's a honor to be in your presence!" He said happily.

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smirked "She really did want you to have that but as for why I'm here? Here's why!" He yelled slamming his fist into Hayate's face "That's for Thana now get lost filth!"
Hayate stood up and winced, "You fucking piece of shit....!" Hayate summoned Kuruma behind Jack. "Deal with him, Kuruma. I have somewhere to go."

Roman said:
Hayate stood up and winced, "You fucking piece of shit....!" Hayate summoned Kuruma behind Jack. "Deal with him, Kuruma. I have somewhere to go."
Jack looked at the Nine-Tailed Fox "You really wanna battle The Aspect Of Order?" He asked it

Roman said:
"Of course. We differ in size... And it looks like a big difference. But, it does look kind of cute." He chuckled. "Is that all or do you have anything else?"
Celia pouted,"Are you trying to get rid of me? I'm hurt." She said, placing a hand over her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back