• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Jack can you do some thing for me." She asked him as she thought of hayate as two reapers lifted hinas body up
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack nodded "I will do anything for you....Master" He said softly

Jennete said:
((wanna fade? oooor lol))
Snow:*her hands in his hair as she smiles, her wings fluttering happily as she kisses him back passionately, loving his gentleness like she was a precious treasure*
(( Yeah we can fade ))

Roman woke up the next morning, Snow in his arms he smiled. "I'm glad we made before I got myself killed." He said in a low voice. He slowly got up and made his way to his office area and sat in his chair. "Guess I can finish some work."

(So, single girls can get interactions, no problem, but a nice phoenix kid from another world can't get anyone to talk more than five seconds? That's great xD ..not :/ ))

Roman said:
Taylor caught the outfit and started taking not his current outfit. When he finished he turned around with the suit on.
View attachment 131183

"How do I look?" He asked smiling, with his hands in his pockets.
Celia gaped at him before smiling and clapping."You look super good! Like, hot! Now pick one for me. I wanna try on your clothes next. Not the normal fighting ones though, like causal wear and stuff." She said excitedly.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi jumps a bit. "Suprise me?" She says glancing up at shadow.
Shadow smirks. "Surprise..." He muttered under his breath. He took her hand and teleported to the movies.

"Take this" she said as the necklace for hayate and handed it to him "hayate" she said frankly knowing gh he would know what she meant as she walked last him to Hina

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](So, single girls can get interactions, no problem, but a nice phoenix kid from another world can't get anyone to talk more than five seconds? That's great xD ..not :/ ))

[/QUOTE]
(...Hiro is 9 years old xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Take this" she said as the necklace for hayate and handed it to him "hayate" she said frankly knowing gh he would know what she meant as she walked last him to Hina
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack nodded knowing what she meant as he looked down at his chest "Thana I must ask a favor of you" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia gaped at him before smiling and clapping."You look super good! Like, hot! Now pick one for me. I wanna try on your clothes next. Not the normal fighting ones though, like causal wear and stuff." She said excitedly.
Taylor rubbed his chin, "Take those jeans, and that shirt." He said pointing to each piece of clothing. "I'll turn away now." Taylor turned around and looked at the shelf in front of him.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow smirks. "Surprise..." He muttered under his breath. He took her hand and teleported to the movies.
Lexi smiled when they arrived at the movies, "Looks like the perfect date to me" she says turning to Shadow and smiled.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Hmm... Hiro :3)
Hiro popped up beside her. "Hey dragon lady!" He said happily, a childish grin on his face.
She opened her eyes and turned her head "Ah hey there hiro" she chuckled and ruffled his hair a bit "You can call me Euloria"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled when they arrived at the movies, "Looks like the perfect date to me" she says turning to Shadow and smiled.
Shadow smiled at her. Thanks, you always did know how to make me feel special. He said happily in her mind. What do you feel like watching...?

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](So, single girls can get interactions, no problem, but a nice phoenix kid from another world can't get anyone to talk more than five seconds? That's great xD ..not :/ ))

[/QUOTE]
((Want me to send Lilith in their direction?))

(Is anyone free to interact with Levi...? No okay)

(Is anyone free to interact with Levi...? No okay)

Nonalaka said:
She opened her eyes and turned her head "Ah hey there hiro" she chuckled and ruffled his hair a bit "You can call me Euloria"
Hiro frowned and tried to fix his hair. "Sorry Euloria... Anyway, can I ride a dragon yet!?" He asked excitedly.

Roman said:
(( Yeah we can fade ))
Roman woke up the next morning, Snow in his arms he smiled. "I'm glad we made before I got myself killed." He said in a low voice. He slowly got up and made his way to his office area and sat in his chair. "Guess I can finish some work."
Snow:*mumbles sleepily as she moves her arm around for looking for Roman in her sleep, covered by the sheets as she finds his pillow and snuggles up close to it, breathing softly*

River scratched the back of his head "yeah there was a reason for that" he said to nexia "ONII-CHAN" a voice yelled before River ended up on the floor with a girl on top of him that was the same age

@Piffy Queen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back