• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((I wish I could nap, I'm in the car ;- ;) )
Amara sat at the edge of the couch as she watched some TV, at a low volume of course, she didnt want to disturb his nap.
*Natsuru continued to nap as he could hear the TV but its okay since sound makes him sleep better*

Nonalaka said:
".....w-w-well.." she couldn't find a response for that really, but his words made her face heat up, she picked up her walking pace.
"You know what I said is true, there's no pint on denying it" he said.

Daniel reaver]Thana looked away from him as tears started to slip down her cheeks "how could you" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Annabel went wide eyed before she and luce appeared away from Thana and hayate "please stop luce let me explain" she said to him

@Kalin Scarlet
"It was nothing like that. I ran into her on my way to the pool." Hayate said sadly. "Thana it wasn't her fault. If anything it's mine!" He said looking up at her. "I'm sorry, and I understand if you hate me now...."

Daniel reaver]Thana looked away from him as tears started to slip down her cheeks "how could you" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

Annabel went wide eyed before she and luce appeared away from Thana and hayate "please stop luce let me explain" she said to him

@Kalin Scarlet
Luce looked around. "Ah, I see you changed our location. Didn't want the other guy to pick up on any lies you might use to keep me around, huh?" he said. Despite the smirk on his face, it was quite obvious that he was hurt, and very angry.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and continued walking beside Asuka, holding her hand. He replied as they neared the park♅...
“ That sounds great~ Wait, I did explain the pocky game's rules, didn't I? The first one to break the kiss loses~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded,"Yeah, you explained it to me yesterday. I'll probably lose most of the time, but it's fine." She said as they finally got to the park. Pulling her wand out of the basket, she waved the wand towards it and watched as everything floated out and on to the blanket that had set itself."And here we are! Picnic set and ready to go! There's sandwiches as you can see and fruit, also a few vegetables." She stated as she took a seat on the blanket, pulling him down with her.

Thana looked down tears streaming from her eyes as she looked up at him "why hayate why" she said before she turned and started to run off leaving the box with the necklace on the floor

@Roman

"I promise luce it was nothing." She said defensivly to him desperate to try to stop him

@Kalin Scarlet

Daniel reaver]Thana looked down tears streaming from her eyes as she looked up at him "why hayate why" she said before she turned and started to run off leaving the box with the necklace on the floor [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

"I promise luce it was nothing." She said defensivly to him desperate to try to stop him

@Kalin Scarlet
"Thana, we didn't kiss or anything. I swear to you. It was just a coincidence." Hayate said running after her. "Thana! I'm sorry!!"

Roman said:
"These?" Taylor asked, walking out the bathroom. He looked at her confused, "I wear clothes like this all the time..."
latest
Celia looked at him and grinned,"I know. I'm gonna find you new clothes to wear at some point. That way you don't have to much of the same thing."

Daniel reaver]River smiled a little "umm mom this is nexia. My girlfreind" he said before his mother smiled and hugged nexia "ohh she's so cute river" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
(YOUR ATTEMPTS TO IGNORE ME SHALL NOT WORK!)

The reapers appeared in front of Jack and took Hina from him slowly "she must stay here till the ceremony comes then we will see" he said to him

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The reapers appeared in front of Jack and took Hina from him slowly "she must stay here till the ceremony comes then we will see" he said to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked at the reaper "She stays with me you got that?" He said as his wings changed color and his eyes did the same

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at him and grinned,"I know. I'm gonna find you new clothes to wear at some point. That way you don't have to much of the same thing."
"I have other clothes. I just wear these most of the time, because I fight a lot. And these are what I wear when I fight." Taylor explained. "But if you wanna make me your, 'Ken doll' by all means, be my guest."

Daniel reaver]Thana looked down tears streaming from her eyes as she looked up at him "why hayate why" she said before she turned and started to run off leaving the box with the necklace on the floor [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

@Kalin Scarlet
"It sure as hell didn't look like 'nothing' to me!" he said, as the darkness converged on them once again. Stars appeared above them, one after another, all of them slowly converging.

"You were both blushing! Your breathing was irregular! You had your arms around that bastard, pressed against a wall! How could you possibly think I'd buy something lik-"

Before he could finish speaking, a girl appeared, dashing forward and pointing a gun at Luce's head. She fired, and Luce fell sideways, staring at her as he hit the ground, uninjured, but with a massive headache.

"S-sis...?" he said, as the darkness and stars above dispersed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Then you stay here" they said as they appeared back on the altar and layed Hina down
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack nodded "Good to see we are both smart...I can't face a Reaper because they could kill me in an instant but...You can't face the Aspect Of Order because it would do the same"

Daniel reaver]Thana ran till she was on the great hall then fell to her knees and held a hand to her face as the necklace appeared in the other [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Thana listen to me, I would never do anything like that to you. We talked about this many times." Hayate said stopping at the end of the hall. "I feel you don't even want to be bothered with me anymore now. I'll just leave..." Hayate turned around and began to leave the castle. He didn't care if he stayed in Oblivion or made his way home, he'd just die out in both worlds anyway.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru continued to nap as he could hear the TV but its okay since sound makes him sleep better*

[/QUOTE]
She looked over to him occasionally and smiled at how peaceful he looked as he slept as she idly watched the tv.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back