• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Annabel stared at him as tears came to thanas eyes and she dropped the box she had been holding behind her back making Annabel jerk her head at her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate turned his head, seeing Thana cry. He immediately let go of Annabel and ran over to her, "Thana! It's not what looks like!"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow pulled down his scarf and kissed her lightly. "I missed you too..." He said softly before covering his mouth again.
Lexi smiled with a faint blush on her cheeks.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and watched the basket appear. He smiled and followed Asuka, soon replying♅...
“ I'm happy I met you as well. So what type of games do you playing at a picnic? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka hummed in thought,"There's frisbee in here and those pocky sticks so we can do that too. Then if it's hot, I have water balloons to throw. There's a volleyball in here so we can play catch or we can be like kids and play tag or hide and seek. After we've done everything we can just sit back on the blanket and relax." She said happily, grabbing his hand with her spare one as they neared the park.

Thana stared at him as her robes turned a dark black the metal jewlery turning a ghost white as she stared at him pain and heart break in her eyes as annabel stared at Thana 'what have I done' she thought

@Roman

Daniel reaver]Thana stared at him as her robes turned a dark black the metal jewlery turning a ghost white as she stared at him pain and heart break in her eyes as annabel stared at Thana 'what have I done' she thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(What have you done, indeed.))

Daniel reaver]Thana stared at him as her robes turned a dark black the metal jewlery turning a ghost white as she stared at him pain and heart break in her eyes as annabel stared at Thana 'what have I done' she thought [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Thana! Wait!!! Let me explain!" Hayate shouted as he continued running towards her.

Thana started to slowly shake her head "how could you" she wispered as she stared at him a blood red schythe appearing in her hand as she held it behind her as annbel turned to luce "I hirt master" she said to him

@Roman @Kalin Scarlet

The reapers parted for Jack as the master reaper watched them "you are allowed to come but she is to be burried differently" he said to jack

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Thana started to slowly shake her head "how could you" she wispered as she stared at him a blood red schythe appearing in her hand as she held it behind her as annbel turned to luce "I hirt master" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
"Thana! Please, let me explain! Don't do anything crazy!" Hayate barked as he made it to her, seeing the scythe.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]The reapers parted for Jack as the master reaper watched them "you are allowed to come but she is to be burried differently" he said to jack
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack nodded as he slowly walked with Hina in his arms "Why does it hurt?" He asked himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed in thought,"There's frisbee in here and those pocky sticks so we can do that too. Then if it's hot, I have water balloons to throw. There's a volleyball in here so we can play catch or we can be like kids and play tag or hide and seek. After we've done everything we can just sit back on the blanket and relax." She said happily, grabbing his hand with her spare one as they neared the park.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and continued walking beside Asuka, holding her hand. He replied as they neared the park♅...

“ That sounds great~ Wait, I did explain the pocky game's rules, didn't I? The first one to break the kiss loses~ ”

Daniel reaver]Thana started to slowly shake her head "how could you" she wispered as she stared at him a blood red schythe appearing in her hand as she held it behind her as annbel turned to luce "I hurt master" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
"Oh? Is that right? Heh, that's funny. It really is, y'know, because I was just thinking about how pissed I wanted to be about what I saw. And you tell me 'You hurt master... That's hilarious, lemme tell you." Luce said, anger and sarcasm hanging off each word. Above the pair, the skies started to grow dark.

"I guess it wouldn't matter how I might feel..."

Thana looked away from him as tears started to slip down her cheeks "how could you" she said to him

@Roman

Annabel went wide eyed before she and luce appeared away from Thana and hayate "please stop luce let me explain" she said to him

@Kalin Scarlet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back