• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"If that is what you want then I respect your wish." Roman said leaning toward her for a kiss.
Snow:*kisses him softly and wraps her arms around him, smiling as she works up courage in herself and lets her body press against his while she whispers softly* I..I love you Roman

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The man nodded. He didn't seem to be a talker. The man suddenly snapped his fingers! A pink hippo suddenly landed next to him. He hoped she remembered his old pal.
Lexi eyes went wide. "K-kite?" She whispers to herself and then shakes her head.

Hina sat there wide eyed as blood slipped out of her wound the reapers stepping aside so Jack could get a better veiw "see what you have caused" the reaper wispered into his ear as Hina fell to the side

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and turned to Asuka, smiling. He replied as he continued to walk♅...
“ I never really had a reason to until now. A picnic? What's that? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka trotted along side him,"A picnic is something you do with friends, family, loved ones, or anyone you know. There's food and sweets to smack on and you can play some games too, once you're done eating." She explained to Akira as she threw the empty bag of candy in the trash."You never had a reason to go? What changed?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there wide eyed as blood slipped out of her wound the reapers stepping aside so Jack could get a better veiw "see what you have caused" the reaper wispered into his ear as Hina fell to the side
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack slowly walked over to her and kneeled next to her "Why? Why would you do this?" He asked with tears falling from his eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im fine...i just like napping yknow?''

[/QUOTE]
She chuckled "Ah, right, just checking"

Hina rubbed her head and nodded as she sat up then tried to get up but falling down onto hayate

Thana got dressed into her robes then smiled as a necklace appeared in her hands and she smiled at it "I love you hayate" she said as the necklace appeared in a box and she held it behind her back

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''im fine...i just like napping yknow?''

[/QUOTE]

Jennete said:
Snow:*kisses him softly and wraps her arms around him, smiling as she works up courage in herself and lets her body press against his while she whispers softly* I..I love you Roman
"I love you too, Snow." Roman whispered back, kissing her gently and as passionate as possible.

Nonalaka said:
*Natsuru continued to nap*

just watching my 2 dogs and my sister nap makes me wanna nap too... xD ))

Daniel reaver]Hina rubbed her head and nodded as she sat up then tried to get up but falling down onto hayate Thana got dressed into her robes then smiled as a necklace appeared in her hands and she smiled at it "I love you hayate" she said as the necklace appeared in a box and she held it behind her back [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate blushed, "A-Annabel, I can't get up." He said, his side still hurting. Hayate winced again and tried helping Annabel off of him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka trotted along side him,"A picnic is something you do with friends, family, loved ones, or anyone you know. There's food and sweets to smack on and you can play some games too, once you're done eating." She explained to Akira as she threw the empty bag of candy in the trash."You never had a reason to go? What changed?"
...♅Akira look down at Asuka and laughed lightly, soon replying♅...

“ What changed? You came into my life, silly~ ”

Mayyflower said:
"Oof" Lexi laughs as the hippo licked her.
If the man didn't have a scarf, he would have smiled. He held his hand out for her to help her up as the hippo wandered somewhere else in the cafe.

Annabel blushed more as she got up and pulled on hayate pulling him up which made her step back against the wall

@shortyshot8

"I know you can do it nexia" he said to her as he put the bike in gear again then started off

@Piffy Queen

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she got up and pulled on hayate pulling him up which made her step back against the wall [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate still had Annabel's hand when she stepped back against the wall, "U-u-ummm..." He tried to say something, but it didn't come out. A blush soon spread across his face.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed more as she got up and pulled on hayate pulling him up which made her step back against the wall @shortyshot8 [DOUBLEPOST=1434490558][/DOUBLEPOST]"I know you can do it nexia" he said to her as he put the bike in gear again then started off [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16792-piffy-queen/ said:
@Piffy Queen[/URL]
Jack pulled the dagger out of her as he laid her head in his lap "Why? Why did you have to leave me?" He asked as a tear fell from his face to her cheek

TheRebelliousDragon said:
If the man didn't have a scarf, he would have smiled. He held his hand out for her to help her up as the hippo wandered somewhere else in the cafe.
Lexi takes his hand and once she's up on her feet Lexi gives him a tight hug. "I missed you" she whispers

Lumina said:
Ryft stopped, pulling something out of his pocket.
"It costs money to get in right? Is this enough?"

He fanned out the money, it was a bunch of 100's, and it was close to 2 grand.
"Yeah it does" she said with a chuckle "but only a bit, flashing your money like that isn't the best idea, you don't want to attract the attention of robbers do you?" She said shaking her head as she gently pushes his arm down, gesturing for him to put away the money.

Thana walked out pf her room silently and down the hall looking for hayate

Annabel blushed as we "h-hayate" annabel said to hayate as she accidentaly pulled him closer

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back