• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota occasionally looked back at him with a smile, happy she could help out with showing him fun places. "Ah, we're almost there"
Ryft ran ahead of her, soon reaching the entrance. He was bouncing up and down in place, so excited he could burst.

"Cmon!"

He waved.

"I know who you are. Al. Your the one that started it all so how dare you try" the creature said to Jack as he glared at him the ceremony going on inside the temple the low ancient hum coming from it again

@shortyshot8

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles while rolling his eyes. "I'll just find out the title later..." He smiles and lies back. "We should.... What do you have in mind?"
Trix looked thoughtful as the movie started she bit her lip a bit "Hmmmm i don't know...we could maybe go shopping?" she blushed a bit.

Mitsu looked up then saw will and smiled as she ran over and jumped onto him hugging him happily "hi will" she said happily to him

@shortyshot8

Daniel reaver]Thana smiled still half asleep "ok" she said toredly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"Get some rest first. I shall go hangout in the pool." Hayate said running out the room. "See ya when you wake up!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know who you are. Al. Your the one that started it all so how dare you try" the creature said to Jack as he glared at him the ceremony going on inside the temple the low ancient hum coming from it again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked at it "No.....MY NAME IS JACK SHORT!" He yelled in anger at it

Lumina said:
Violetta nodded.
"Childhood trauma. That would do it."

She waved at Aiden as he walked away.

"See ya around!"

She grinned, sitting down. She bit into an apple.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden sighed. Question is... Where am I going...? I don't have a home... I'm homeless and can't afford a dorm... He thought as he walked away to who knows where.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''il play it later...too tired..''

[/QUOTE]
She frowned a bit "Are you okay, you get tired very easily...." she said with a concerned look on her face.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu looked up then saw will and smiled as she ran over and jumped onto him hugging him happily "hi will" she said happily to him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William hugged her back happily "Hey there love" He said happily to her

Nonalaka said:
She frowned a bit "Are you okay, you get tired very easily...." she said with a concerned look on her face.
''im fine...i just like napping yknow?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded then kissed hayate before laying back down
Annabel walked down the hall slowly enjoying the mourning

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack frowned "No I will not let her hurt herself even if it costs me my life" He said hopefully

Mayyflower said:
(Okay I'll send her there)
Shadow sat quietly in the café. When the clerk asked for his order, he simply pointed to a picture of coffee. The clerk then walked away.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled "hi" she said again to will
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William spun her around before giving her a peck on the lips "It's been too long"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow sat quietly in the café. When the clerk asked for his order, he simply pointed to a picture of coffee. The clerk then walked away.
(Did kite/shadow's appearance change? Like will Lexi be able to recognize him)

Lumina said:
Ryft ran ahead of her, soon reaching the entrance. He was bouncing up and down in place, so excited he could burst.
"Cmon!"

He waved.
"Alright, alright" she laughed as she picked up the pace eventually catching up with him "let's go have fun!" She chimed happily.

"You already gave your life for her and you still hurt her." He said as the ceremony continued the reapers inside chanted ancient words of death as a dagger appeared in hinas hands

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded then kissed hayate before laying back down
Annabel walked down the hall slowly enjoying the mourning

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Hayate ran down the hall and turned a corner heading in the same direction Annabel was and bumped into her, making them fall. "What the hell?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You already gave your life for her and you still hurt her." He said as the ceremony continued the reapers inside chanted ancient words of death as a dagger appeared in hinas hands
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack held his hand to his heart "Then take my soul! I don't care about myself I want her to live" He said as a tear fell down his face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back