• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
"Alright, alright" she laughed as she picked up the pace eventually catching up with him "let's go have fun!" She chimed happily.
Ryft stopped, pulling something out of his pocket.

"It costs money to get in right? Is this enough?"

He fanned out the money, it was a bunch of 100's, and it was close to 2 grand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It has" she said softly to him as she pressed into him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I missed you so much" He said happily to her

"You've already givin your soul and that has done nothing for her" he said before he grabed Jack with both of its bone hands and lifted him up "you can at least watch" it said as they phased through the door as Hina slowly started to raise the dagger up with both hands over her head

@shortyshot8

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Sadly no, she won't be able to recognize him, but I got something planned >:3)
(Okay O.o )

Lexi walks in the cafe and orders herself a Mocha and sits down at a window seat with her book.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You've already givin your soul and that has done nothing for her" he said before he grabed Jack with both of its bone hands and lifted him up "you can at least watch" it said as they phased through the door as Hina slowly started to raise the dagger up with both hands over her head
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack's eyes widened "No..No!.....NO NO NO!!!" He screamed as tears fell down his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I missed you to will" she said happily as she leaned against him
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you Mitsu" He said before kissing her on the lips

Mayyflower said:
(Okay O.o )
Lexi walks in the cafe and orders herself a Mocha and sits down at a window seat with her book.
Shadow instantly notices the girl sit down. "A-Alexys...?" He asked, his eyes sparkling.

Hina brought the dagger down into her stomach and went wide eyed as tears streamed down her her cheeks as the humming stopped her blood slowly staring to slip past the dagger staining her white robes

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina brought the dager down into her stomach and went wide eyed as ear streamed down her her cheeks as the humming stoped
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack's eyes went wide "N-No..." He said as all that he could hear was his heartbeat

Shadow instantly notices the girl sit down. "A-Alexys...?" He asked, his eyes sparkling.
Lexi looks up. "Y-yes?" She says a little annoyed that the guy called her by her first name.

Annabel rubbed her head when she fell then turned over so she was facing hayate then blushed

Thana slowly sat up and walked over to her clostet to get dressed

@Roman

Roman said:
(( I fell asleep xD ))
"Oh um. Maybe I got a little carried away." Roman said chuckling. "Do you not want to?"

"Me? Seductive? Well, to be honest, sometimes, I normally don't be nice as I am either." Taylor said chuckling a little. He appeared on the swing next to Celia, "How did you know I was the seductive type?"
Snow:*blushes just a bit and bites her lip* I.. I think I wish to do something.. I like kisses.. and..and caresses but.. I do not know if I am ready for..for that?

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks up. "Y-yes?" She says a little annoyed that the guy called her by her first name.
The man stared at her. The scarf around his mouth prevented him from showing a frown. The man looked around desperately for a notebook or something to write on.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina sat there on her knees as her white robes started to turn blood red around the dagger
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack fell to his knees "No......You can't die" He said sadly

Daniel reaver]Annabel rubbed her head when she fell then turned over so she was facing hayate then blushed Thana slowly sat up and walked over to her clostet to get dressed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate looked over at Annabel, holding his side, "H-hey you okay?" He asked wincing a little.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Eehh?! You've never been to the park?!" Asuka exclaimed, giving Akira a strange look."Well that just won't do, we're going to the park and having fun. We're also gonna have a picnic too! Those are perfect for the park." She said happily.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and turned to Asuka, smiling. He replied as he continued to walk♅...

“ I never really had a reason to until now. A picnic? What's that? ”

Jennete said:
Snow:*blushes just a bit and bites her lip* I.. I think I wish to do something.. I like kisses.. and..and caresses but.. I do not know if I am ready for..for that?
"If that is what you want then I respect your wish." Roman said leaning toward her for a kiss.

The man stared at her. The scarf around his mouth prevented him from showing a frown. The man looked around desperately for a notebook or something to write on.
Lexi stares at him confused. "What are you looking for?"she asks

Mayyflower said:
Lexi stares at him confused. "Are you
Looking for something?"she asks
The man nodded. He didn't seem to be a talker. The man suddenly snapped his fingers! A pink hippo suddenly landed next to him. He hoped she remembered his old pal.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu kissed back slightly before resting her head on his chest
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and picked her up in a bridal fashion "It's been too long"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back