• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana looked at him "what" she said coldly all the losse affecting her badly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack knelled infront of her and closed his eyes "If it's not too much to ask....I would like to serve you once more" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"Where do you wanna go for the walk, just
See where our feet take us?" He askes
As her blush faded she slowed her pace so she was walking alongside him "Ah, yeah, I normally just wander...unless you want to go somewhere in particular?" She asks

Jennete said:
Snow:*mumbles sleepily as she moves her arm around for looking for Roman in her sleep, covered by the sheets as she finds his pillow and snuggles up close to it, breathing softly*
Roman looked up from his desk and smiled, "So cute..." he chuckled. "Hopefully she wakes up soon."

Nexia starts laughing when the girl takes him down. She bends down to his level "You need to work on your balance" Sh says playfully before looking at the girl on top of him. "Hello there" She says with a smile.

@Daniel reaver

Thana stared down at him coldly "I won't let you in easily this time. First prove your self" she said to him before turning back to hinas body and the reapers "now go" she said to him

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Roman looked up from his desk and smiled, "So cute..." he chuckled. "Hopefully she wakes up soon."
Snow:*wakes up slowly and looks at him while snuggled to the pillow and smiles softly, still snuggling to the pillow.......* morning *she whispers softly, the smile still on her lips*

Daniel reaver]Thana stared down at him coldly "I won't let you in easily this time. First prove your self" she said to him before turning back to hinas body and the reapers "now go" she said to him @shortyshot8 [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Jack smiled slightly "Yes Master" He said warping to Hayate "Hey kid we need to talk" He said with a glare[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

She was staring down at River before she looked up at nexia then emediatly pulled River into her "who's this!" She said defiantly to nexia as she held onto River "th-this is why I-I didn't tell you" River said as his soster held him tightly

@Piffy Queen

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro frowned and tried to fix his hair. "Sorry Euloria... Anyway, can I ride a dragon yet!?" He asked excitedly.
She raised a brow at him "well that depends,....did you ask your brother's permission to do such a thing?" She chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
She raised a brow at him "well that depends,....did you ask your brother's permission to do such a thing?" She chuckled.
Hiro frowned. "My brothers are hardly around anymore... I haven't seen them in a while." He sighed. "But I wanna ride a dragononononon!" He said childishly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*wakes up slowly and looks at him while snuggled to the pillow and smiles softly, still snuggling to the pillow.......* morning *she whispers softly, the smile still on her lips*
"Hello, and good morning, love." Roman said writing down some stuff. "I had fun last night. It was worth it." He chuckled

Nonalaka said:
As her blush faded she slowed her pace so she was walking alongside him "Ah, yeah, I normally just wander...unless you want to go somewhere in particular?" She asks
"Let's just wander, I did tag along so we should do what you want" he says.

[QUOTE="Piffy Queen]((Want me to send Lilith in their direction?))

[/QUOTE]
(Sure. That'd be nice.)

Nexia contines to laugh, she smiles toward River "I guess we both don't like talking about our siblings" She says to him, obviously referring to Noah. A small bit of stardust floats off her, without her realizing. "I'm Nexia" She says to the girl smiling.

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled slightly "Yes Master" He said warping to Hayate "Hey kid we need to talk" He said with a glare
@Roman
Hayate looked up, "Don't call me a kid. Now what do you want?" He asked coldly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra frowned,"Hold on a minute. Who even are you and what the hell is your name?" He asked, jogging up next to her.
"I'm Lucy, its a pretty stupid name" she sighed "and who am I? a living creature of course" she said sarcastically.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Hiro frowned. "My brothers are hardly around anymore... I haven't seen them in a while." He sighed. "But I wanna ride a dragononononon!" He said childishly.
She rolled her eyes "alright" she said with a smile before whistling loudly, after a moment a roar could be heard as a dragon landed in front of them. Euloria stood up and walked over to it stroking its head.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled and picked her up as he flew "I have no clue" He said happily
"You sound so happy when you say that...it's weird." Farah said, laughing slightly.

She glared at nexia "onii-chan who's this" she asked obviously content to look at nexia "th-this ist girl freind nexia. Nexia this is my sister Lana" he said as lana desth glared her

@Piffy Queen

Nonalaka said:
She rolled her eyes "alright" she said with a smile before whistling loudly, after a moment a roar could be heard as a dragon landed in front of them. Euloria stood up and walked over to it stroking its head.
Hiro stared at his eyes went big and tears of joy streamed down his face. "It's so beaaaaauuuutifullll..." He said, walking over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back