• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Oh yeah." He stood up and walked over to the man. He gave Roman a hammer and told him to pound as hard as he could. "Sure thing sir." After Roman hit the target once, the game was no longer. "He have me three because I broke his game...."
Snow:*hearts in her eyes as she holds all of the stuffed animals......so happy inside!!!* Oh This is even better than tv shows!!!

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smiled "So was I....Then I met you" He said softly to her
Farah blushed and looked away,"You're such a charmer. Come on, I'm really hungry because I haven't eaten for days."

Jennete said:
Rain:*stops and grins holding out her hands* Come on then lets go!
Jay steps forward and takes her hands. "What am I dealing with here? So I can know what to expect." He says as he imagines the things he'll see.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blushed and looked away,"You're such a charmer. Come on, I'm really hungry because I haven't eaten for days."
Cam's eyes widen "FOR DAYS!?!" He yelled out in terror of what she said

Roman said:
"Sure thing." Taylor made them appear outside. "Lead the way, m'lady." He said chuckling
Celia giggle,"I'm to lazy to walk, so I'm taking the easy way out." She grabbed his hand and made them appear in front of her house."We're here! Now knock so they know we're here. I forgot my keys."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow chuckled, pulling off his mask and kissing her head. "You didn't have to... I was just fine... I was more worried about you..." He said quietly, and softly.
Lexi smiled. "Why worry about me?" she says smirking a little

shortyshot8 said:
Cam's eyes widen "FOR DAYS!?!" He yelled out in terror of what she said
"Um....Yeah....Oh look? Do you hear that? Someone's at the door! I'll get it!" Farah said quickly before booking it from the room.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "Why worry about me?" she says smirking a little
Because I love you... If I never cared for your safety, I wouldn't really cared if you got hurt, and I wouldn't care about you...

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Yeah, you explained it to me yesterday. I'll probably lose most of the time, but it's fine." She said as they finally got to the park. Pulling her wand out of the basket, she waved the wand towards it and watched as everything floated out and on to the blanket that had set itself."And here we are! Picnic set and ready to go! There's sandwiches as you can see and fruit, also a few vegetables." She stated as she took a seat on the blanket, pulling him down with her.
...♅Akira sat down along with Asuka. He spoked as he looked at all of the food before him♅...

“ So what do you want to eat first? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um....Yeah....Oh look? Do you hear that? Someone's at the door! I'll get it!" Farah said quickly before booking it from the room.
Cam stood up and laughed "I wonder who" He said to himself

Daniel reaver]"[SIZE=8px]Please please please please[/SIZE][SIZE=14px]" annabel kept wispering into him as she gripped his shirt burrying her face into his chest[/SIZE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
"Its okay...Its okay, Annabel..." he said, whispering as he held her closer to him. The tears had stopped flowing from his eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down along with Asuka. He spoked as he looked at all of the food before him♅...
“ So what do you want to eat first? ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka picked up a turkey sandwich and handed it to him."This. I usually save the fruit for afterwards because it's really sweet sometimes and it's weird to have it at the same time as eating the sandwich." She said, picking up her own and taking a bite of it.

LunaCrosby said:
"Can't blame a girl for being curiouse" she says and smiles. Beggining to lightly bite on her finger.
Ulquiorra raised an eyebrow at her before sighing,"Would you like to come with? You'll get free food out of it."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Because I love you... If I never cared for your safety, I wouldn't really cared if you got hurt, and I wouldn't care about you...
Lexi nods "I see, I love you too" she says smiling

Jennete said:
Snow:*hearts in her eyes as she holds all of the stuffed animals......so happy inside!!!* Oh This is even better than tv shows!!!
"Can we go now? People look terrified..." Roman said looking around.

BlueHawk said:
Jay steps forward and takes her hands. "What am I dealing with here? So I can know what to expect." He says as he imagines the things he'll see.
Rain:*smirks* Basically imagine my personality as a place *she laughs and a flash occurs blinding him as they suddenly appear in Fae, kin a field of red flowers, she smiles and looks all around, breathing the air which smells sweet but unnaturally so.*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggle,"I'm to lazy to walk, so I'm taking the easy way out." She grabbed his hand and made them appear in front of her house."We're here! Now knock so they know we're here. I forgot my keys."
"Alright." Taylor held Celia's hand in his and made his way to the door. He gulped and raised a knuckle, knocking twice.

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
"Alright." Taylor held Celia's hand in his and made his way to the door. He gulped and raised a knuckle, knocking twice.
@shortyshot8
Farah ran up to the door and opened it,"Hi! Celia you're back! Who are you?" She asked, looking at the guy that stood next to her.

Daniel reaver]Thana nuzzled him more "I'm sorry hayate. For running off. I know you wouldn't do that to me. Especialy not wth annabel" she said into him as the reapers made an arc around hinas casket before stone replacements of them appeared there [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"I love you to death, Thana... but don't you think saying it like that is a little harsh? I wouldn't kiss her, but did you have to say, 'especially with her'?" Hayate asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah ran up to the door and opened it,"Hi! Celia you're back! Who are you?" She asked, looking at the guy that stood next to her.
Cam sat on the couch as he heard the door open "Celia and who?" He asked himself

@Roman

Jennete said:
Rain:*smirks* Basically imagine my personality as a place *she laughs and a flash occurs blinding him as they suddenly appear in Fae, kin a field of red flowers, she smiles and looks all around, breathing the air which smells sweet but unnaturally so.*
Jay shields his eyes from the sudden brightness, slowly peeling his hand away as he looks around the field, smelling the air as he gives a slight disgusted look. "Where are we?" He asks.

Jennete said:
Snow:*tilts her head confused* Why are they scared?
"We are super powered beings and you have wings!" Roman said laughing. "Look hun, these people aren't like us. On Earth, most of the population does not have magical powers and stuff, they're just people with everyday normal lives."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back