• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Thana walked over and sat down emediately curling into hayate not making a motion to remove her black veil from her head or face "thank you" she said quietly to roman it being a little obvious some thing had happened [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Roman noticed something was wrong, but he chose to leave it alone, and felt maybe Hayate took care of the problem already. "You're welcome, Thana. You know, you two are always welcome here. So what's up?"

LunaCrosby said:
"No problem" he smiled and gave her a thumbs up.
She looked at him and laughed lightly "Hey, remember earlier, I asked you If you would like to go somewhere... did you have somewhere in mind?" She asked.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I guess. I don't really have any, but whatever. Aren't you gonna grab any food? You can help yourself you know." Ulquiorra said as he looked down, sighing again.
Lucy looked around and grabbed an orange. She poked at it and peeled a small peice off, putting her mouth there and sqeezing the orange.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira brought his hands behind his back for a moment, soon bringing them back infront of him. Orange juice, water and sprite was in his hands. He placed them onto the blanket and spoke, smiling at Asuka♅...
“ Here ya go~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka grinned at him,"Thank you. Did you find those lying around somewhere Akki-san?" She teased as she took the water bottle and opened it, taking a sip.

Nonalaka said:
She looked at him and laughed lightly "Hey, remember earlier, I asked you If you would like to go somewhere... did you have somewhere in mind?" She asked.
"The arcade" he says and outs his hands in his pockets.

Roman said:
"It'd be great if your dad does like me, I get the feeling your mother and I are off to a good start. Same for your dad. Hopefully me and your twin get along." Taylor said, walking into the room after her.
"He's much more hardy to please because he's moody most of the time." Celia said as she looked around the room. She pointed towards an Xbox and turned towards Taylor,"Let's play that! My brother plays that sometimes or that air hockey table too."

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy looked around and grabbed an orange. She poked at it and peeled a small peice off, putting her mouth there and sqeezing the orange.
"You eat food weirdly. I mean, I get that Succubus' don't really need to eat regular food to survive but....whatever." He said as he stood up.

Daniel reaver]Thana walked over and sat down emediately curling into hayate not making a motion to remove her black veil from her head or face "thank you" she said quietly to roman it being a little obvious some thing had happened [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Snow:*confused on what is happening with Thana and she tilts her head, worry in her eyes* Is..is everything okay?

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's much more hardy to please because he's moody most of the time." Celia said as she looked around the room. She pointed towards an Xbox and turned towards Taylor,"Let's play that! My brother plays that sometimes or that air hockey table too."

"You eat food weirdly. I mean, I get that Succubus' don't really need to eat regular food to survive but....whatever." He said as he stood up.
Lucy threw an orange at him "then show me how to correctly eat an orange" she said and stared at him.

River sighed "yes my parents know and they think it's a good idea considering no one talks to them or interacts with them at school. And no you don't" he said as he layed back and sighed as he stared at the ceiling

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned at him,"Thank you. Did you find those lying around somewhere Akki-san?" She teased as she took the water bottle and opened it, taking a sip.

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, explaining his powers♅...

“ No~ I possess an endless number of abilities, covering every possible effect and countermeasure. I can use any existing power as well as those yet to be, as my complete power database includes all potential abilities. I can achieve absolutely anything without any limit or condition, including the
conceptually impossible, like ‘bigger than infinity.�’ This is due to me being the son of Ragnarok, the creator of all Gods, and Ariadne, the creator of all dimensions, along with me being a pure born between two Sanctums of the royal family. I inherited both my father and mother's powers, which were added to my own powers. I don't mean to brag, but I'm literally the strongest being in existence. I'm fundamentally invincible, completely immune to all other powers, and able to defeat the combined might of all Creation and it's mightiest beings just by wanting it, without the slightest effort. Of course, I don't want to defeat everyone I come across. When engaging in battle, I suppress my powers to match my opponent's, it wouldn't be fun if I went all out~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and raised his left hand into the air, soon continuing in a joking tone♅...

“ It's not easy being as awesome as I am~ ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

Thana frowned at there words knowing they knew some thing was up "h-Hina" Thana said before she burried her head into hayate not wanting to talk about it at the moment and slightly hopping hayate would tell them

@Jennete

@Roman

LunaCrosby said:
"The arcade" he says and outs his hands in his pockets.
her eyes lit up at the mention of the arcade it was one of her favourite places. "Ah, yes! Let's go!" She said. In the midst of her excitement of the thought she began to lightly tug his arm, realising this she quickly let go as she shoved her hands in her pockets and staring at the floor "*Ahem*, Y-Yeah, it'll be fun"

Slaxt said:
Clover smiles "Shopping?.... Sure!" He chuckles while staring at the screen. "We're going to have lots of fun!" He kisses her on the cheek and looks back at the screen.
Trix purred happily tail flicking every so often as they snuggled and watched the movie. She buried her face into his neck gently and kissed it.

(Did u wanna skip to next day?)

WeirdPrincess said:

"So we're playing the Xbox then. Good choice. I will wait for you." Taylor said taking a seat

Nonalaka said:
her eyes lit up at the mention of the arcade it was one of her favourite places. "Ah, yes! Let's go!" She said. In the midst of her excitement of the thought she began to lightly tug his arm, realising this she quickly let go as she shoved her hands in her pockets and staring at the floor "*Ahem*, Y-Yeah, it'll be fun"
Allen laughed and touched her shoulder, teleporting them to the arcade "since you seem o excited" he smiled.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen laughed and touched her shoulder, teleporting them to the arcade "since you seem o excited" he smiled.
She refused to look at him, embarrassed by her childish reaction "I-I haven't been in a while..." she replied as she shuffled her feet.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, explaining his powers♅...

“ No~ I possess an endless number of abilities, covering every possible effect and countermeasure. I can use any existing power as well as those yet to be, as my complete power database includes all potential abilities. I can achieve absolutely anything without any limit or condition, including the
conceptually impossible, like ‘bigger than infinity.�’ This is due to me being the son of Ragnarok, the creator of all Gods, and Ariadne, the creator of all dimensions, along with me being a pure born between two Sanctums of the royal family. I inherited both my father and mother's powers, which were added to my own powers. I don't mean to brag, but I'm literally the strongest being in existence. I'm fundamentally invincible, completely immune to all other powers, and able to defeat the combined might of all Creation and it's mightiest beings just by wanting it, without the slightest effort. Of course, I don't want to defeat everyone I come across. When engaging in battle, I suppress my powers to match my opponent's, it wouldn't be fun if I went all out~ ”

...♅Akira laughed lightly and raised his left hand into the air, soon continuing in a joking tone♅...

“ It's not easy being as awesome as I am~ ”

tumblr_nj8aae8cnz1snltj3o1_500_zpso7qx8wvo.gif

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"Akki-san is so strong that no one can beat him, that's amazing!" She exclaimed as her smile turned into a grin. Taking another drink from her water, she popped a piece of fruit into her mouth afterwards."You are awesome Akki-san! No one can be as awesome as you." She chuckled as she leaned back on her palms.

Nonalaka said:
She refused to look at him, embarrassed by her childish reaction "I-I haven't been in a while..." she replied as she shuffled her feet.
"Its fine, I'd react the same way" he chuckled "which do you wanna do first?" He asked.

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine, I'd react the same way" he chuckled "which do you wanna do first?" He asked.
"U-uuh" she looked around at all the different games, if she could she'd play all of them "I don't know" she said with a chuckle "There are so many I like"

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy threw an orange at him "then show me how to correctly eat an orange" she said and stared at him.
Ulquiorra easily caught the orange and began to peel it until all of the skin was off. He tossed it into the trash before taking a small piece of the orange off and eating it."Like that. It's not that hard."

Roman said:
"So we're playing the Xbox then. Good choice. I will wait for you." Taylor said taking a seat
Celia bounded over to the Xbox and put in a random game before taking a seat next to him."I just put it a game that I see my brother play. It looked super hard but fun." She said as she took two controllers from under her seat and handed on to Taylor. As the TV turned on the Xbox flashed green, a first shooter game came onto the screen. She pressed play,"Have you ever played stuff like this before?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra easily caught the orange and began to peel it until all of the skin was off. He tossed it into the trash before taking a small piece of the orange off and eating it."Like that. It's not that hard."

Celia bounded over to the Xbox and put in a random game before taking a seat next to him."I just put it a game that I see my brother play. It looked super hard but fun." She said as she took two controllers from under her seat and handed on to Taylor. As the TV turned on the Xbox flashed green, a first shooter game came onto the screen. She pressed play,"Have you ever played stuff like this before?"
"That looks complicated" she says and threw the rest of what was left of her orange away. "Let's do something fun" she says and lays on the counter, thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back