• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed,"Well I can't deny it now, since you heard me. It's almost like you're rubbing it in." She said, laughing slightly.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Oh, not at all~ I'm just honoured that you think so~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shadow ruffled her hair, smiling. I'd like to see you try. He challenged her.
Lexi nods and smiles. "Oh you will" she says "Ill just have to find your weaknesses as in fears" she says looking up at Shadow.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ Oh, not at all~ I'm just honoured that you think so~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I do like you, so it's sort of inevitable. Of course, that's not why I like you, but I'm just saying." Asuka said as she glanced at him."Do you wanna play again or do something else?"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Now thats creepy)
Inner Yandere:Fuck you *Brings out Giant Scissors*

Cool!Tim said suprised about her abilities You can do that?

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, Sort of." She said suddenly her Telekinesis went out of control and the ice cream shot up into the air and landed on her hand

"Hehe whoops..."

Mayyflower said:
Lexi nods and smiles. "Oh you will" she says "Ill just have to find your weaknesses as in fears" she says looking up at Shadow.
Shadow kissed her forehead. "Well... I used to be scared of spiders..." He said. But I'm not scared anymore...

Mangitungleader said:
"Yeah, Sort of." She said suddenly her Telekinesis went out of control and the ice cream shot up into the air and landed on her hand
"Hehe whoops..."
You need to be careful with your powers Tim said looking at her Tim finished his Ice cream and said Hey lets go somewhere where do you wanna go lets hang out

Shadow kissed her forehead. "Well... I used to be scared of spiders..." He said. But I'm not scared anymore...
Lexi smiled then looked up and smirked. "I love spiders" she says "Good thing your not scared of them anymore cause I wanna buy one of those huge ones and keep it as a pet" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled then looked up and smirked. "I love spiders" she says "Good thing your not scared of them anymore cause I wanna buy one of those huge ones and keep it as a pet" she says smiling
Shadow shivered a little, then smiled. "You want me to get you one...?" He asked quietly.

Shadow shivered a little, then smiled. "You want me to get you one...?" He asked quietly.
Lexi shakes her head. "Thanks for the offer but I got it" she says blushing

Mayyflower said:
Lexi shakes her head. "Thanks for the offer but I got it" she says blushing
Shadow leaned in and kissed her lightly, smiling. He didn't pull away. Heh... I can't resist you when you blush. He said in her mind.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You need to be careful with your powers Tim said looking at her Tim finished his Ice cream and said Hey lets go somewhere where do you wanna go lets hang out

[/QUOTE]
"Umm I do not know much about this town."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](did i miss any thing??)

[/QUOTE]
Yuki only clung to Shira more as they watched the movie xD ))

Shadow leaned in and kissed her lightly, smiling. He didn't pull away. Heh... I can't resist you when you blush. He said in her mind.
Lexi smiled and kissed him back softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you okay?''

[/QUOTE]
"Ah, yeah" she smiled "Its just been an odd few days I guess" she chuckled lightly.

A god eater slammed his blade hard into Tyler, sending him flying. A deep cut was left in Tyler. Tyler's eyes turned a demonic red. "You think you can keep me from my friends? You think you can kill me...?" He laughed as he got up. Gods, Demons, God Eaters, and Angels surrounded him. "YOUR ALL IDIOTS IF YOU THINK YOU CAN HOLD ME!" He laughed as a large sword started falling towards them. "RAGNAROK! THE SWORD OF ABSOLUTE DESTRUCTION!" He said. The sword was about 10x's the size of the moon. "PERISHHHHH!!!!!!" He laughed as the sword impacted, sending them all flying in a massive shockwave.

Mangitungleader said:
"Umm I do not know much about this town."
Well why don't we part ways now i need some business done Bye Tim said waving and running as he said goodbye to Geramond

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](did i miss any thing??)

[/QUOTE]
(Hey can Tim interact with Thana)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright''

[/QUOTE]
Amara gets up and quietly goes to Natsuru's room, listening to door first to see if he's calmed down yet.

Nonalaka said:
Amara gets up and quietly goes to Natsuru's room, listening to door first to see if he's calmed down yet.
*You hear him snoring. Apparently he tired himself*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back