• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"its ok. your still mine at least. arent you?" he said teasingly to her as he kissed her ear again
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
"O-of course!" She replied before smiling. "I always will be"

LunaCrosby said:
"Hi" Scarlet waves and yawns.
"Tired?" she asks "I kinda lost Harper again... Last time I saw her she was with Toru's daughter." she rubs the back of her head.

daniel smiled more then kissed her cheek "still trying to adapt to human life?" he asked her curiously as he let go and walked in front of her with a smile

@Nonalaka

any one open?)

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well....I guess you are the reincarnation of him, you just don't remember anything from your past life." Nora said as she kicked her legs."I do miss Tyler though."

Ulqui slowly opened his eyes a few hours later and yawned, sitting up."How long have I been asleep?" He asked himself tiredly as he looked over and saw Lucy.
Lucy laid there, barely making a sound.

Mayyflower said:
"Tired?" she asks "I kinda lost Harper again... Last time I saw her she was with Toru's daughter." she rubs the back of her head.
"Have you checked the park play zone in the park?" Scarlet Asked

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, we could play a fighting game? Or a racing game..." she said with a nod as she noticed his stare in the corner of her eye "What are you staring at?"

She nodded "yes, somewhat" she chuckled lightly.
"You, I was waiting for you to choose a game" he says.

LunaCrosby said:

Lexi shook her head. "Nope" She laughs as she takes another sip of her drink.

Lumina said:
Ryft blushed a bit at her touch. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately. But he was really excited to go on the coaster, so he didn't mind how Dakota was pulling him along.
As they lined up to get on the rollercoaster Dakota smiled to herself, rocking back and forth on her heels happily as they got closer to the front of the line.

LunaCrosby said:

Ulquiorra sighed and stood up, walking over to Lucy and picking her up. He began to walk inside, heading back to his room to change."Are you awake?"

Nonalaka said:
As they lined up to get on the rollercoaster Dakota smiled to herself, rocking back and forth on her heels happily as they got closer to the front of the line.
Ryft was bouncing up and down lil a kid again, his grayish blonde hair flipping every which way. He looked at Dakota, his blue eye and his green eye full to the brim with anticipation.

"So...close..."

He whined as they got closer to getting to the front.

LunaCrosby said:

She chuckled "right, I thought there was something on my face" she replied as she quickly checked to make sure she wasn't bleeding again. "Hmm let's just try the racing game I guess" she shrugged.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ulquiorra sighed and stood up, walking over to Lucy and picking her up. He began to walk inside, heading back to his room to change."Are you awake?"
She slowly opened her eyes "hm?" She looked around.

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "right, I thought there was something on my face" she replied as she quickly checked to make sure she wasn't bleeding again. "Hmm let's just try the racing game I guess" she shrugged.
"Ooh racing" he chuckled and looked in the direction of the game.

Lumina said:
Ryft was bouncing up and down lil a kid again, his grayish blonde hair flipping every which way. He looked at Dakota, his blue eye and his green eye full to the brim with anticipation.
"So...close..."

He whined as they got closer to getting to the front.
Dakota chuckled at him as they reached the front, the attendant walking them into a cart and telling the usual rules of pulling down the bar, wear your seatbelt etcetera. "Excited?" Dakota asked him with a smile.

LunaCrosby said:

"Do you like racing games?" She giggled as she made her way over.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed once he opened the door then she quickly walked in grabing him and pulling him to his room "luce please I'll do any thing. Just forgive me please" she said as she kissed him deeply planing on doing whatever he wanted asking as he stayed with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]

Shira giggled each time and kissed yukis cheek each time she jumped

@Himeragi Seiker
*Yuki then rests her head on Shira's shoulder nuzzling it when she was scarred because of the jump scares*

LunaCrosby said:
"From who? When? Where?" She asked quickly

"Yeah their fun" he smiled and followed.
"Damn 21 question for what?" Lexi laughed "and from my boyfriend, This morning, His dorm" she says

LunaCrosby said:

"You awake now?" Ulqui asked as he opened the door to his room and walked inside. He shut it behind him,"We're in my room if you're wondering."

Nonalaka said:
"Hmm, we could play a fighting game? Or a racing game..." she said with a nod as she noticed his stare in the corner of her eye "What are you staring at?"

She nodded "yes, somewhat" she chuckled lightly.
daniel smiled more and kissed her softly "well at least your adapting" he said to her

@Nonalaka

LunaCrosby said:
"From who? When? Where?" She asked quickly

"Yeah their fun" he smiled and followed.
"Good good" she smiled "Let's see who wins~"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]daniel smiled more and kissed her softly "well at least your adapting" he said to her
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
She nodded in agreement "Can we go somewhere today?" She said as she smiled upbeat him.

Mayyflower said:
"Damn 21 question for what?" Lexi laughed "and from my boyfriend, This morning, His dorm" she says
Scarlet was just sitting there having a little freak out.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You awake now?" Ulqui asked as he opened the door to his room and walked inside. He shut it behind him,"We're in my room if you're wondering."
"Well my eyes are ioen and my lips are moving so yeah I am" she says and looks around the room.

Daniel reaver]Annabel blushed once he opened the door then she quickly walked in grabing him and pulling him to his room "luce please I'll do any thing. Just forgive me please" she said as she kissed him deeply planing on doing whatever he wanted asking as he stayed with her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15598-kalin-scarlet/ said:
@Kalin Scarlet[/URL]
Luce kissed Annabel back, but soon pushed her back gently. "Lets just lie down for a while..." he said, looking her in the eyes.

Kili rushed forward, punching the pod, but finding himself unable to break it. He looked Elyse in the eyes, fighting back tears as he turned to the man.in the chair. "Let her go!"

"Heh, why would I make it so easy? I said that peace is boring, didn't I? Hehe..." The man stood up, removing a scalpel from his lab coat. "So how about you fight me for her. After all, bloody romance is always entertaining..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back