• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed,"I'm happy you're back and everything. I never even got to say goodbye....which for the record I'm mad at Will for that. But whatever." She said, shrugging."I....I love you too, just not like it was before. I'm sorry..."
Tyler's eyes widened. "Wait... Oh... I was gone for too long... Huh..." He says, a bit heartbroken. "I'm sure I can bounce back from this... Right...?" He says nervously, not really sure he could do it this time.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Well why don't we part ways now i need some business done Bye Tim said waving and running as he said goodbye to Geramond
(Hey can Tim interact with Thana)

[/QUOTE]
Geramond just waved goodbye.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh so no Hi?" He said jokingly.
"Awww bye harper" Kelsey says.
Lexi looks at Zero. "Oh sorry. Hi" she says as Harper runs up to her and picks her up.

"Bye Kelsey!" she says as she runs up to Lexi, Harper notices a ring. "ooo Pretty" she says touching it.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she kissed yukis head as they walked out of the theater "that was fun" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
*Yuki nodded as she hugs Shira's arm happily*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's eyes widened. "Wait... Oh... I was gone for too long... Huh..." He says, a bit heartbroken. "I'm sure I can bounce back from this... Right...?" He says nervously, not really sure he could do it this time.
Nora shook her head,"I don't think so. I'm dating someone else now.....and he asked me to marry him." She said softly, tears swelling in her eyes."I'm sorry Tyler....what about Evie?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well it's to early for sarcasm, so don't do it until I get out of the shower." Ulqui said as he grabbed a few clothes and walked into his bathroom, leaving the door open.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora shook her head,"I don't think so. I'm dating someone else now.....and he asked me to marry him." She said softly, tears swelling in her eyes."I'm sorry Tyler....what about Evie?"
Tyler tilted his head and raised a eyebrow. "Who the hell is Evie... And I was too late... I feel like my fight was for nothing..." He said sadly, summoning HUGE spears due to his power increase and throwing them into a lake extremely far away.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looks at Zero. "Oh sorry. Hi" she says as Harper runs up to her and picks her up.
"Bye Kelsey!" she says as she runs up to Lexi, Harper notices a ring. "ooo Pretty" she says touching it.
Zero stares at the ring "what's that and why's it on you" he said and poked it.

Kelsey walks to Zero, him being her baby sitter.

WeirdPrincess said:

"Well it's to early for sarcasm, so don't do it until I get out of the shower." Ulqui said as he grabbed a few clothes and walked into his bathroom, leaving the door open.
"Right Ok" she says and hops off the bed, beggining to wring the water out of her shirt.

Tyler tilted his head and raised a eyebrow. "Who the hell is Evie... And I was too late... I feel like my fight was for nothing..." He said sadly, summoning a HUGE spears due to his power increase and throwing them into a lake extremely far away.
Nora's blinked away her tears,"Evie was the girl that Aiden was dating. And it wasn't for nothing! You'll find someone out there for you Tyler, even if it's not me. I wish....I wish you had come back sooner or hadn't died....then we would still be together."

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled then hooked yukis chin and lifted her jead to hers and kissed her as they walked home before giggling "love you" she said to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''love you too''

*She said as she kisses Shira again*

LunaCrosby said:

"Right Ok" she says and hops off the bed, beggining to wring the water out of her shirt.
Lexi sighed. "Well its a ring and its on this finger for a reason." she says

Nexia stays standing in shock."Y-your sisters really need new lovers. I'm contacting Noah ASAP" She tells River, slowly sitting next to him. "A-also, can I put charms on the windows so they don't break in" She asks.

@Daniel reaver

LunaCrosby said:

"Don't do that in my room! Clean that up!" Ulqui yelled from the bathroom.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora's blinked away her tears,"Evie was the girl that Aiden was dating. And it wasn't for nothing! You'll find someone out there for you Tyler, even if it's not me. I wish....I wish you had come back sooner or hadn't died....then we would still be together."
Tyler got up and sighed. "I guess your right... I'm glad your happy... I'll try my best not to get inbetween you two..." He said before turning around. "Looks like I got to find where I belong... Again..." He said, wearing a fake smile.

"Well rose is the only tree climber because Lana is scared of heights and you won't have to because unlike Lana rose respects it when some one asks for privacy" he said as he pulled nexia into him more and kissed her

@Piffy Queen

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't do that in my room! Clean that up!" Ulqui yelled from the bathroom.
Lucy stared at the bathroom door and sighed "hmm" she mumbled and looked around. She quickly took of her shirt, the jacket covering her and wiped it back up, putting the shirt back on.

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled into the kiss as she deepened it quickly before pulling away and smiling teasingly at yuki "maybe when we get home" she said teasingly to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''yea''

*Yuki nodded as she walked home with Shira*

Tyler got up and sighed. "I guess your right... I'm glad your happy... I'll try my best not to get inbetween you two..." He said before turning around. "Looks like I got to find where I belong... Again..." He said, wearing a fake smile.
Nora began to cry even more."I'm sorry! Please don't leave yet....can't we at least hang out...? Please? You're back now and this is the first time I've seen you in forever..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora began to cry even more."I'm sorry! Please don't leave yet....can't we at least hang out...? Please? You're back now and this is the first time I've seen you in forever..."
Tyler felt bad now. He had hurt her feelings... He walked up to her and kneeled down, brushing her tears away. "Sure, why not?" He said happily, a REAL smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back