• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler laughed, giving him a thumbs up. "We ARE still friends right?" He said happily.
Jack smiled "Hells yes!" He said happily to Tyler "You are my bro" He said

WeirdPrincess said:
"I do like you, so it's sort of inevitable. Of course, that's not why I like you, but I'm just saying." Asuka said as she glanced at him."Do you wanna play again or do something else?"
...♅Akira looked at Asuka, then around him. He replied♅...

“ We can play again until you win~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Jack smiled "Hells yes!" He said happily to Tyler "You are my bro" He said
"Sorry I was gone for so long... Gods were trying to erase me from existence and stuff. I'm a fallen angel god now."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"Sorry I was gone for so long... Gods were trying to erase me from existence and stuff. I'm a fallen angel god now."
Jack sighed "So you now understand how it feels?" He asked him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked at Asuka, then around him. He replied♅...
“ We can play again until you win~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I can't win against you! We'd be playing this all day until I would win....but okay." Asuka said as she grabbed another pocky stick, putting one end into her mouth and wiggling it.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can't win against you! We'd be playing this all day until I would win....but okay." Asuka said as she grabbed another pocky stick, putting one end into her mouth and wiggling it.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ You can win~ ”

...♅Akira put the opposite end of the pocky into his mouth and smiled, soon winking♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ You can win~ ”

...♅Akira put the opposite end of the pocky into his mouth and smiled, soon winking♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed,"Stop doing that! You're so intimidating." She muttered taking more of the pocky into her mouth.

Aeron said:
Ivory clapped her hands together. "That's amazing! But for some reason, Sagittarius sometimes don't like me...does it hav anything to do with me being a Scorpio?" She asked curiously.
Aion transformed back to normal.

She transformed into her Gemini form, a twin Chrona appearing next to her. He looked like the boy version of her, and they both had short blue hair, and matching mixed martial arts uniforms.

"I don't understand why the different Zodiac would dislike each other."

Chrona crossed his arms, looking at Aion.

"Yeah, as the Goddess of Zodiac, you do like harmony between then don't you?"

Aion looked at Chrona and nodded, then looked back at Ivory.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed,"Stop doing that! You're so intimidating." She muttered taking more of the pocky into her mouth.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took more of the pocky stick into his mouth. He spoke♅...

“ Sorry~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took more of the pocky stick into his mouth. He spoke♅...
“ Sorry~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka chuckled and took more of it until their lips touch and she smiled slightly.

LunaCrosby said:
Lucy slipped off her shirt and quickly put on his "don't speak of this to anyone" she says.
"Why? It's not like I'm going to have anyone to tell and it's not even bad." Ulqui said, his eyes still covered.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled and took more of it until their lips touch and she smiled slightly.

"Why? It's not like I'm going to have anyone to tell and it's not even bad." Ulqui said, his eyes still covered.
"I look like I just woke up" she said and looked down at herself.

LunaCrosby said:
"I look like I just woke up" she said and looked down at herself.
"So what? It's not like it matters." Ulqui said as he uncovered his eyes and looked at her."It doesn't even look that bad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back