• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled and took more of it until their lips touch and she smiled slightly.
...♅Akira smiled from beneath the kiss. He then thought to himself♅...

“ The more I win, that more we kiss~ ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled from beneath the kiss. He then thought to himself♅...
“ The more I win, that more we kiss~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at Akira and blushed again, think, Is it always like this in the game? I wonder what happens if I do something....should I? She accidentally bit his lip and she immediately backed away."Oh my god! I'm sorry!"

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor chuckled and plopped down in a chair, "Cool, though I wish we could swim." He said, taking a look at his suit. "It would have been fun, but I guess somethings just don't get to happen." Taylor said smiling.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto sighed. He could read her mind, but refused to talk about what she was thinking about... That might hurt her feelings. They soon arrived at the large amusement park. "It's sooooo big..." He said as he stared at it in awe. It was like his whole serious character had completely disappeared.
Noir stood next to him, standing in awe just the same. One look at her face and you could tell she was both excited and terrified at how large everything was. She looked at Yuto, grinning like a child.

Daniel reaver]thana just giggled "have fun. or have you forgotten i own you" thana said to her self before she looked at hayate with a pained smiled then kissed his chin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL] @Shiroe Kurona

(any one open)
Hayate groaned, and slowly opened his eyes. His vision was a little blurry still, so he rubbed his eyes and smiled, "Hey, Thana..."

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled and plopped down in a chair, "Cool, though I wish we could swim." He said, taking a look at his suit. "It would have been fun, but I guess somethings just don't get to happen." Taylor said smiling.
"I can grab you something of my brothers. He should be your size and if not, then I can just make a few adjustments." Celia said as she sat down on him and grinned.

Daniel reaver]"Hi baby" she said quietly and sadly as she stared at him pain in her eyes while she tryed to put a smile on her face [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate frowned, "Something is wrong. What happened while I was sleep?" He asked both angry but worried.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I can grab you something of my brothers. He should be your size and if not, then I can just make a few adjustments." Celia said as she sat down on him and grinned.
Taylor blushed and looked away, "I don't think I would fit any of his clothes..." he said looking everywhere, but at Celia.

Roman said:
Taylor blushed and looked away, "I don't think I would fit any of his clothes..." he said looking everywhere, but at Celia.
"He's not big though! I'm sure you'll fit into them. Please? Can you at least try....for me?" Celia asked, giving him the puppy dog eyes even though he was looking everywhere else.

Daniel reaver]"I didn't sleep and. Some one called and baciacly said he wanted me dead because I'm with you" Thana said quietly to hayate [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate sat up and gave Thana a hug, "No one will kill you. Don't listen to those measly threats, and if someone does want you dead, I'll take them out." He said, holding her almost as tightly as he could.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He's not big though! I'm sure you'll fit into them. Please? Can you at least try....for me?" Celia asked, giving him the puppy dog eyes even though he was looking everywhere else.
Taylor looked back at Celia and was caught off guard by the puppy eyes, "Yeah, I'll do it...." he said, his blush still remaining and visible. Damn puppy eyes....

Lumina said:
Elyse tried sitting up, but it was like something in the pod was restricting her movements or sapping her power or something. She struggled to move, seeing as the man was gone, so there was no reason to try and attack the man anymore. She got herself up enough to see Kili move and suddenly get his arm severed.
"Wha...Kil- auuugh!"

The pod suddenly sent a jolt of electricity through her body. Apparently this was this madman's way of analyzing her. She slumped against the side of the pod, struggling again to look up at Kili, tears streaming from her eyes.
"Tsk,tsk, tsk...that was a little too easy. For someone with your power, I thought it'd be at least a little tough for my scalpel to cut through. But it was comparable to slicing through warm butter..." He said, glancing back at Kili, who had kneeled from the pain. The man put a crazed grin on his face. "Oh? Don't tell me you're already done..."

Kili stood, and charged at the man with one arm. He swung his fist and kicked again and again, but he couldn't land a hit. His eyes began to glow a dark shade of red. "I won't let you take her! She's the only person I care about... in all the infinite worlds...you can take every last piece of me...take my life if you want...but you can't...I won't let you take the one I love from me!" he screamed, before punching the man in the face. The man took a few steps back, as blood started to drip from his face.

LunaCrosby said:
"There's no reason to frown unless your sad, unless you are sad" she says and looks at him.
"Why do I have to be sad to frown? What if I'm not sad at all?" Ulqui asked as he walked over to his bed and sat down.

Roman said:
Taylor looked back at Celia and was caught off guard by the puppy eyes, "Yeah, I'll do it...." he said, his blush still remaining and visible. Damn puppy eyes....
"You will? Yay!" Celia cried happily as she hugged him then got up."I'll go get those right away! Then I'll be back, just wait here!" She called out as she ran into the house.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why do I have to be sad to frown? What if I'm not sad at all?" Ulqui asked as he walked over to his bed and sat down.
"Because frowning means your unhappy or some things bothering you, if you do it for none of those reasons then you should smile instead" she says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back