• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina went wide "no" she said as she started to cry "no no no" she said again
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Dex's clone suddenly appeared. "If you are hearing this, I have cheated on you Hina... As to why I did it, I don't know... I'm sorry for anything I do to hurt you.." The clone said before it vanished in a cloak of blue fire.

Hina quickly sat up and glared at him "HO ARE YOU CALLING LOVE!!!" She yelled at him as she got up and held her chest before she went wide eyed and screamed as her sword appeared in her hand

@TheRebelliousDragon

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Tatsumi sighed "That was weird" He said softly
Summer sighed, "Whatever. It was." Snickering, she strutted over to him. Her hand clawed through his hair, and her nose briefly brushed again his.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina quickly sat up and glared at him "HO ARE YOU CALLING LOVE!!!" She yelled at him as she got up and held her chest
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack nodded "Stop" He said softly "I understand it hurts but you cannot just act like it's the end of the world"

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]Summer sighed, "Whatever. It was." Snickering, she strutted over to him. Her hand clawed through his hair, and her nose briefly brushed again his.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi smirked "I love you" He said before kissing her

Hatoful said:
"Oh right" she laughs awkwardly.
Jackson laughed happily and pulled her along "Then let's go!"

Well now obviously the whole damn thread can make clones now... ))

Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she looked at him "good" she said to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
"What's with this squishy thing in my hand? Is this a pillow?" Hayate asked, still squeezing to see what was it. "Thana, what is this?"

Daniel reaver]"Ok" Shira said happily as they got to the movie theater "two horror tickets it is" she said playfully to her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''wonder which movie we should watch...''

Roman said:
Well now obviously the whole damn thread can make clones now... ))
"What's with this squishy thing in my hand? Is this a pillow?" Hayate asked, still squeezing to see what was it. "Thana, what is this?"
(Everybody has a character who can make clones...? Wow .-.)

(I feel like making a character like DIO, now....Someone talk me out of it, please O.o ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Willam makes them out of Ice and Jack makes them out of Fire)
(Kite was able to make clones out of darkness, Dex can make clones out of his arcane flame, Yuto has almost all of the same powers as Kite, yadayadayada)

Hina punched Jack "how the fuck would you know!!!" She screamed as she sent him through the wall as a dark aura started to form around her

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet](I feel like making a character like DIO, now....Someone talk me out of it, please O.o ))

[/QUOTE]
((Do it! Why not! Also I think you owe me a reply?))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Everybody has a character who can make clones...? Wow .-.)
Might as well... I'm pretty sure most people here have em' ))

Daniel reaver]Thana blushed "h-Hayate th-that's me" she said embarasingly to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate kept his eyes closed, "No... This is a pillow silly girl." He said as kept his hand there. "Why would you think it's you? You are a silly silly girl."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Hina punched Jack "how the fuck would you know!!!" She screamed as she sent him through the wall as a dark aura started to form around her
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Jack coughed a bit of blood up "S-Stop this Hina" He said softly to her

Lumina said:
Violetta blinked, holding her hands up, not sure what to do. She looked at Aiden, then to the child hugging her.
"Okay, WHAT. I've seen a lot of things bug this... I dont... good lord."

She rubbed her temple. This situation wad just... great.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Aiden jumped down next to her. "Think we should head back...?" He asked. "It's been a long day."

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back